Diamond Cuts & Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

We are one of the premier full service landscaping companies in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We are owner-operated and have 22 years experience. We strive to give our customers a higher quality of service at a competitive price. Diamond Cuts has created a reputation for maximizing the beauty and value of commercial, institutional, and residential properties. ...

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

AAA Affordable Trash Removal

Free estimates & same day service. Best price around! Big or small we do it all. Call Trevor (954) 646-1889. Additional DBA - Trevor's Trash Service.

Offers by AAA Affordable Trash Removal on Angi
Jack's Junk Removal

Jack’s Junk Removal is your family owned and operated Junk Removal & Debris Hauling Service. We are proud to have had the pleasure to service Broward County for more than a decade. Jack and his team feel pretty lucky to live and grow in this community, also known as home. When you take the time to pick-up the phone and request a service, we feel the least we can do is put you in contact with the man who runs the show. When you call 954-918-JUNK, you speak to Jack, the owner and operator of Jack’s Junk Removal, each and every time. Our establishment takes an astonishing amount of pride in not only our team, but our customer service and the overall Junk Removal Experience. We serve with the intent to see you again because service with a smile isn’t just a thing of the past. Our objective is to always handle your unwanted items in a safe, efficient & cost-effective manner. We strive to make sure you are not only satisfied with our services, but deeply hope you will return to use us the next time around! Our team tries to make every encounter memorable, so the name ‘Jack’s’, will always stand out when spring cleaning or begin those renovations! We are a small business, who thrives off of the satisfaction of our customers. We appreciate you visiting our site & hope to get the opportunity to provide our top notch services to you!

Offers by Jack's Junk Removal on Angi

05/24/2017

I've been calling over the last 3 days, leaving a message each time, and still no one has gotten back to me. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I called a few days ago to have a large ligustrum and 7 topiaries trimmed. I spoke with a man who asked if I could text him my address to provide a quote.

Category landscaping

04/27/2017

was thrilled to find these guys with great reviews. emailed on 3/8; followed up a couple of weeks later with a call, then a couple of weeks later with a second call, just asking them to respond to me to see if it was even a fit for them to come out and quote the job. no response. super bummed out since everyone loved them, their work, and their professionalism. :-(

Description of Work
sprinkler system and yard tweaking - removing some shrubs, replacing others.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

07/24/2015

Jeremy was responsive and helped us with choosing the best plants for our budget. Showed up with a couple other guys, and they banged out the job within half a day. He followed up about a couple week later and addressed a minor concern. Jeremy returns calls, and texts pretty quick and was always professional and courteous. I would recommend, and use them again for a possible phase 2 down the road.

Description of Work
Removed old shrubs and some trees. Replaced with various ornamental plants and trees, shrubs along new fence.

Category landscaping,tree service

04/23/2015

Jeremy (one of the two partners) came out and did estimate. He recommended I get the sprinkler system looked at (I did). Once Diamond killed off the current yard and we had everything planned and were ready to go, I sent Jeremy pictures and asked him to use his best judgment and bring more plants and small trees. On go day, both partners came with their sizable crew and knocked the yard out in a f...

Description of Work
Prep lawn then lay 6+ pallets of sod, remove old pavers/rocks, move and replant small tree, install 3 triple palms and 3 other small trees, install sod, various plants, mulch.

Category hauling services,landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

02/25/2015

This company never cleaned up our lawn as promised, Furthermore the grass was cut too short . They did a poor job overall. Most of all the guys never hauled away the debris , they just keep on leaving piles of tree leaves and branches on my front lawn. See response by owner Jeremy Smith in email below when we notified him of out problem. Diamond Cuts Landscaping6:01 PM (17 hours ago)to meI think i...

Description of Work
Left all the landscaping debris on my front lawn. We tried to contact Jeremy Smith and took pictures of the debris that was left and he told us that our neighbors must have dumped on our yard. He then called us nuts on an email. This company does not have the capacity to handle high end homes. According to the owner's response we are pleased to see that he confirmed our doubts about his integrity and character and service.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

We serviced this property only 2 times. On our second visit we were blamed for leaving a small pile of tree trimmings. I explained to the homeowners "assistant" that we have dump trucks, we don't leave piles of debris, and that my men informed me that this debris was already on the property when they arrived to cut the lawn. She was pleasant and I told her in the future we will be sure that there'...

Landscape Design, Tree Trimming & Removal, Sod, Hedge, Irrigation, Property Cleanup & Trash Hauling, Lawn Enhancing, Mowing & Mulching.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check