The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Cantonment, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Cantonment
- Ismael (no other name given)Could not have been worse. Ismael did not have the proper tools or any materials. He made two trips to Loews for material, still didn't have enough to finish and then said I owed him for materials (approx $200. He physically threatened me and tried to get neighbors involved. He sent me a psychotic text that I have already forwarded. I want to be reimbursed for the money I have debited. After six hours, the job is far from finished
- All About PaversWe contracted with ALL ABOUT PAVERS to remove our old concrete driveway and replace it with cobble pavers. Claudio arrived at the appointed time, measured for the job and gave us an estimate. He suggested we do our walks at the same time. We agreed and signed the contract because the price was reasonable. (We’d already researched costs, materials, work quality, etc) Claudio did everything he said he would do including finishing this beautiful job 1 1/2 weeks early to our complete satisfaction. He is very easy to reach, and takes or returns calls immediately. Claudio is a pleasure to work with and we’ll be hiring him again in the future
- P & R PAVING INCStarted on Monday with bringing in the needed gravel and driveway fill to get it level and true, rolled it tight. level and hard with their packing roller. Came out the next day and put down the asphalt, again smoothing and packing with roller. My driveway is at almost a 45 degree angle but they managed it without any problems and I would recommend them to anyone in the area
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCHe made sure everything was very accurate with the measurements to make sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingVery polite, very like-able. Did the job within two days. Convinced me that he wants a satisfied customer. I have never seen an asphalt job like mine, it is very smooth and porous. They told me to let it cure and see what it looks like in three months.
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingExcellent experience. Was on time for the estimate, and worked his schedule around my work needs. His crew arrived on time and worked effectively. They did a great job on the driveway, and cleaned up after themselves superbly. The were done with the entire job in 5 hours.
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingDanny initially stated that he would prep the site then come back the next day with the asphalt to pave the driveway. Around 9:00 a.m. on the first day he let me know that things went quicker than expected and he was going to be able to do it all in one day. True to his word, it was finished ahead of schedule and on budget. He even repaired another part of the sidewalk that needed attention at no additional cost. My only semi-complaint is that he had to add more asphalt down on the slope into the driveway as there was not enough there the first time. This resulted in a patch being added with a visible line on the new asphalt instead of it being all uniform. Not a terribly big deal, but it does not look as good as it could
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingHe came to do the work a day or two later, did everything in a very professional manner, and cleaned up thoroughly.
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCTerry arrange to meet me at the propery. He was on time and he listened to what was needed and messuered the property. He got with me the next day and gave me the quote. Terry arranged the city permits and he and his crew prepared the property and set the forms. The rain came and it was a week before they could pour the concreat. The concrete is finished to perfection, the expansion joints are treated 1x4 and look good. The best thing is there is not any standing water on the concrete after it rains. I am pleased and would use Terry again on the next property
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingCalled Danny Van Cleave at DJ's Asphalt after reading reviews on Angie's list. He came by my house late that same day to look at my needs. I had a pretty bad erosion problem because it's down hill to my shop. I also park a trailer beside my shop and it really washes out bad there so I wanted to asphalt that area also. Danny gave me a fair quote so I said and quot;let's do itand quot;. This was on a Thursday. He said he would call me Sunday afternoon and let me know what day next week he could do the job. Sunday afternoon he called and said they would be here by 8 Tuesday morning. They in fact arrived at 07:30. The new driveway to my shop was about 55 ft long and in some areas about 12 foot wide. Then the new drive way also ran down beside my shop 10 ft by 24 foot. They put a dump truck load of clay base in, packed it and then the asphalt over it. Their main concern was making my 'curvedand quot; drive way have proper slope to make sure fast running rain water would not enter my shop. It appears they did a good job with this situation. They also installed a water break in the driveway in front of my shop to insure the water is diverted properly. I was impressed by how well these guys worked together. You can tell they have been together for many years. They had good equipment, good manners, very pleasant to work with. Also they are not afraid of work.....I could not have kept up with them. I guess the most shocking thing to me was how fast the job went. I fully expected the finished job would take a full day or more. They were gone in exactly 5 hours
Driveway Pavers in Cantonment
- Business Description:Concrete work with over 48 years experience. 2 other employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job.Recent Review:Extremely well. They just finished up. The owner and two assistants were personal, professional, and detail-oriented. They were on time and always on task. The job turned out great. Without hesitation, I would recommend Terry Austin to anyone seeking concrete workMarci B.
- Business Description:At MJ Pave, our experienced crew knows all of the important elements of the paving process, and we are committed to providing you with an impressive-looking residential driveway or commercial parking lot. Using premier techniques that we have learned from years of family work in the industry, we make sure to give you the best possible product with the quickest turnaround at the most convenient cost to you. Offering comprehensive asphalt paving, maintenance, and repair services, as well as cru..Recent Review:Good crew. Good work. Reliable and pleasant people to work with.sandra p.
- Business Description:If you're sick of looking at that old driveway contact me I will personally meet with you in quote your job I do asphalt paving seal coating patching concrete garage floors crackfilling color coating in so on ..callRecent Review:he done a wonderful job i would recommend him to anyoneCharles b.
- Business Description:All About Pavers, Inc. provides professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of landscaping, irrigation, lighting, pavers and walls. All About Pavers, Inc. is at the forefront of paving stone installation. We enjoy what we do, are constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. We believe that as people become aware of the superiority of a segmental pavement and that as we continue to require our customer's overwhelming approval of our instal..Recent Review:The work was done but the pavers were not put in at the right height and the two back doors would not opened correctly. I informed one of the workers he corrected the right side but not the left. When the owner came the next day to collect the balance I informed him of the problem. He said I probably will not used that door anyway and I should have informed the workers before they left. When I told him I had he said if he sent them back to fix the problem I had to pay him $175.00. I told him I would not pay him anything to fix a problem that they createGregory B.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:The service is excellent. Done in a timely manner. It was good.margaret s.
- Business Description:I am a one man Handyman Service. I have never used sub-contractors to date. I am a very detail person and always do my best . I have been in business since July, 2009. Jobs booked require 1/3rd payment before jobs get started. Cost depending on service required, Or lump sum, Time and material. 10% over cost on material if purchased by my company. Can do just about anything you need done within reason. You will get what you paid for every time you hire me. I stayed booked up 4 to 6 weeks in ad..Recent Review:We corresponded via phone and email. All of the information and pictures were sent to schedule the repairs. Never heard from him again despite phone calls and emails to follow up.katherine i.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and fully insured company. All estimates are provided free anytime 7 days a week.Recent Review:Requested a quote online through Angies List however, they did not contact me or respond to the emailRandy S.
- Business Description:We are a small company, but work with a network of other construction companies, together we can accomplish almost anything. If we can't do it, we probably know someone who can!
- Business Description:The Pensacola Handyman Company is Independently Owned and Operated. All Handyman services offered and more. Call to find out a solution to your problems. Copyright © 2003 Pensacola Handyman, LLC. All rights reserved. March 18, 2003
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Gulf Breeze
- Pensacola Beach
- Orange Beach
- Bay Minette
driveway paving contractors in Cantonment
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Diversified Flooring and More9050 w hwy 98 #6
- Diversified Flooring and More
- Empire Builders Group, Inc3217 Tallship LN
- Empire Builders Group, Inc
- FMC Mobile12041 West Oak Ct
- FMC Mobile
- Gore&Associates Contractors2696 Rosebud Dr E
- Gore&Associates Contractors
- L & L Construction Services, LLC9655 S Trace Rd
- L & L Construction Services, LLC
- Mj Pave8027 Northpointe Blvd
- Mj Pave
- Vonley Concrete Service8924 Fall Ct
- Vonley Concrete Service
- Zempire Paving 1992 Lewis Turner Blvd 1067 #1040
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Zempire Paving