Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Get matched with top septic system services in Boca Raton, FL
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Boca Raton
- Green's Environmental ServicesWe weren't sure where the tank was, and there was some trouble finding it. Green's recommended a plumber to send a camera through. (They were prompt and professional) Green's came out again and did a fast, efficient job. (The tank was partially under a few pavers, which caused the confusion).
- BRADFORD SEPTIC TANK COI've used Bradford exclusively since buying my home in 1999. They have always been prompt, helpful and reasonably priced. On the most recent call we were having a backup and they scheduled as soon as possible. The Tech that came, Kevin, was friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. He showed me all the issues he found, clearing the blockage and pumping the tank. He also offered advice on preventing future issues. I highly recommend Bradford
- Barrett's Plumbing & Septic LLCAwesome job. They went above and beyond and were able to come out on a Sunday. Stacey was a pleasure to deal with. I will use them again and recommend them as well.
- Barrett's Plumbing & Septic LLCThey were amazing. I called and no sooner than I was telling the rep my septic issue, she already had some technicians in my area and we live far out. 30 minutes later, the techs were at my house, pumping and cleaning out our septic tank. They were knowledgeable about the job and did an excellent job. I would refer them to whoever I know with septic issues. Their service was +AAA and I give them 5�
- Dan's Backhoe Service IncThe whole operation went very well. Job was excavated and installed in a day and then inspected the next day. Half a day of backfill and leveling. Very pleased overall. We had requested quotes from seven firms but two did not work in our area. One bid was way too low for the work to be done. The next lowest was a qualified firm but their workload would keep them from starting for two months. Dan's price was competitive and could start withing a couple of weeks. We're very pleased that we had Dan's do the work
- Brian Hollinger Plumbing IncWe had a sewer line blockage. Brian pulled the toilet and put a long snake all the way into our septic tank, clearing the blockage, then re-installed the toilet.
- Brian Hollinger Plumbing IncIt went fantastic. So well, I paid him extra without hesitation, because he went the extra mile and tackled a complex job in a swift, sensible, trustworthy and economical manner. I was quoted by another plumbing company highly recommended on this site in this area for more than double the cost I paid with Brian's company. We were very happy with his prompt service
- Raider RooterThey did pump out and cleaned the septic tank. I talked to Andrew yesterday evening and he called me in the morning and scheduled the pumping for morning 9am. The truck came on time. Very professional in service and pricing.
- Payless Pumping IncCost is $249 for the 1st 1,000 gallons. I have a 1,000 gallon tank and it was full. Has a concrete sectional lid that was a bit difficult to open. Everything went well and nothing was broken. I suggest Angie's customers not allow the tank driver to park on their driveway. These trucks are heavy and can break a concrete driveway. Have them park in the road and run an extra section of hose. I am looking into installing a cleanout port to make future pumping easier. Payless indicated they could do this for $900, which seemed high, I will wait and look into alternatives
- BRADFORD SEPTIC TANK COVery well. On site ~2 hrs after initial call. Done as expected. 2 tank system. Clean up and restoration included. Very satisfied. Fair price for service too. Will use again.
Last update on April 16, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Boca Raton, FL
Deals in Boca Raton for Septic Tank Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Delray Beach,
- Boynton Beach,
- Highland Beach,
- Lake Worth,
- Deerfield Beach,
- Coconut Creek,
- Lighthouse Point,
- Pompano Beach,
- Coral Springs,
- North Lauderdale,
- Palm Beach,
- Royal Palm Beach,
- Lauderdale By The Sea,
- West Palm Beach,
Septic Tank Contractors in Boca Raton, FL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A YOUNG Plumbing Corp4425 SW 74th Ave
Miami, Florida 33155
- A1 Underground & Plumbing Services LLC4875 SW 57th Ter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
- AAA PRO PLUMBING8550 NW 64th St
Miami, Florida 33166
- Absolute Plumbing LLC917 N Railroad Ave
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
- ARF Plumbing Co Inc2203 SW 58th Terrace
Hollywood, Florida 33023
- A YOUNG Plumbing Corp
- Dawson Williams Inc972 S Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, Florida 33458
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc.301 Flagler Dr
Miami Springs, Florida 33166
- DPaul Plumbing Inc1710 NE 139th St
Miami, Florida 33181
- Du-All Plumbing509 S H St
Lake Worth, Florida 33460
- Dura Drain Sewer & Septic3220 Fairlane Farms # 300
Wellington, Florida 33414
- Dawson Williams Inc
- Ocean Blue Rooter1115 Filer Rd
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
- Ocean Blue Rooter
- Pacecon General Contractors129 Turnberry Dr
Lake Worth, Florida 33462
- Payless Pumping Inc842 Woodland Ave
Haverhill, Florida 33415
- Plumbing Around The Clock3434 SW 53rd Ct
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312
- Plumbing Experts2055 S Congress Ave
Del ray, Florida 33445
- Plumbing Troopers Inc1536 SW 13th Ct
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- Potty Doctor Plumbing Service424 N Dixie Hwy
Lake Worth, Florida 33460
- Pacecon General Contractors
- Raider Rooter804 SE 1st St Ste A
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Red Rooter Plumbing1470 N Congress Ave Unit 104
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5353 N Federal Hwy Ste 213
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup7656 Byron Dr Ste B4
West Palm Beach, Florida 33404
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup3200 W Copans Rd
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- Raider Rooter
- SRJ Construction Corp 8358 W Oakland Park Blvd 203 E
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33351
- SRJ Construction Corp
Septic tank companies that service Boca Raton
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.