We are following all COVID-19 (Coronavirus) public safety guidelines and adjusting our business practices as needed to ensure customer and employee wellbeing.

Please call for more details.

Admiral Plumbing Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

2895 Jupiter Park Dr Ste 700

Jupiter, FL 33458

We are a family owned plumbing business with many service technicians to service your area. Our very experienced technicians are available from Port Saint Lucie to Boca Raton. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Florida State Lic# CFC 1426115. Fully insured....

06/01/2022

Michael S.

Knowledgeable, neat and the job well done.

Description of Work
Replaced the hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your business and this wonderful review. We really appreciate it!

06/01/2022

Michael S.

The job was done quickly and we are happy with the result.

Description of Work
He replaced the toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and this wonderful review. We really appreciate it!

02/26/2022

Dan F.

Price was a nice markup for convenience in our opinion. But their billing department is 100% incompetent. If you like long holds for incompetence then this experience is for you. And under no circumstances sign up for the advantage program.

Description of Work
Water heater

Category water heater repair

We apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address, and phone number, and we will follow up with you. Our Advantage Team can be contacted at 855-816-8616.

12/11/2021

Donna P.

Never looked in the tank where the tube was disconnected and that is why the bowl was running over with water until he ran a snake from the outside and charged $400 Then found out it was just the tube in the tank What a waste of money but perhaps it had to be done at some point maybe anyway Maybe my Husband said so don’t feel so bad It only took 30 minutes so that was $800 an hour

Description of Work
Over what was needed

Category electrician

We sincerely apologize if you feel that we have not provided the best service possible. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with the full name on the account, your address, and a phone number where we can reach you. We would like to work with you to make sure your issue is resolved.

11/07/2021

Douglas A.

Very well...Justin does excellent work. Very pleased with the professionalism, work ethic & price. Explained everything including the cost. Recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Outside faucet and pipes replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with our services!

10/13/2021

Joseph A.

Zach was on schedule, and performed the installations efficiently and professionally. He explained what he was doing, and made sure there were no leaks before leaving. The refrigerator was delivered and hooked up - and the ice maker works like a charm. I have used Admiral in the past, and I have always received great service.

Description of Work
Zack Installed a water line and shut-off valve to accommodate a refrigerator ice maker.

Category plumbing

Thank you for making us your trusted partner when it comes to your plumbing needs!

02/22/2021

sam C.

We were happy with the price and he was very good. He was very good at his work, he knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Kitchen garbage disposal replacement

Category plumbing

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

02/02/2021

TIMOTHY P H.

UPDATE: Admiral plumbing contacted me and gave refund of $73.80. The plumber did a good job but the price charged $473.80 was completely excessive. When I inquired after the work was done ofthe cost of the faucet he advised it would be about $245 at Home Depot. This indicated the charge of $288 for 20 minutes of work. I did call one other plumber on your list of 4 but did not get a reply. I am sorry I did not call the other 2 on your list for an estimate.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen faucet

Category electrician, plumbing

Thank you for the updated positive review. ==== We regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information in order to provide resolution. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

10/28/2020

Shahn T.

Let me say 1st off, they DID offer a quote and I broke the cardinal rule of not obtaining more than 1 quote, simply because of convenience to myself. Ed arrived around 2:15 PM and I received text for quote at 2:23. At 2:56, I received notification of charge, from credit card company. $415 to run "snake through the roof vent to clear the mainline stoppage"...for less than a 30 min job. Not sure which snake/auger he used but guessing my one service call at least came close to paying for another unit, if using pro grade. The service manager left me a message that day after my complaint, to which I never followed-up on. I chalked this up to lessons learned - ABSOLUTELY get more than 1 quote before proceeding, if you are able to. 2nd lesson, do not use Admiral Plumber if trying to get lower pricing. They may be a wonderful company but I can only imagine there are plumbers/master plumbers out there who are not so proud of their work.

Description of Work
Main line was clogged.

Category drain cleaning

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us.

06/06/2020

Joe A.

THE PLUMBER DID A GOOD JOB. I WAS UNDER PRESSURE TO GET IT DONE AS THE NEW WASHER WAS BEING DELIVERED. I MISUNDERSTOOD THE PLUMBER - THOUGHT HE SAID THE COST WAS $198. I SIGNED THE INVOICE WITHOUT CHECKING THE TOTAL AMOUNT AND WAS SHOCKED AFTER HE LEFT AND I SAW I PAID $488 WHEN HE WAS THERE FOR AN HOUR AND I COULD HAVE PURCHASED THE BALL VALVES FOR $40 MAX. I FEEL $400/HR LABOR IS EXCESSIVE

Description of Work
REMOVE AND REPLACE OLD GATE VALVES AT LAUNDRY BOX. SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED NEW HOT AND COLD WATER VALVES.

Category small appliance repair

04/02/2020

Earl C.

The work they did was good but the prices were very high, far too high for someone like me.

Description of Work
Fixing a leak, replacing a water heater

02/22/2020

JOAN F.

My kitchen sink was leaking big puddles in the cabinet underneath. Admiral gave me excellent same day service. Repaired the leaks and changed the cracked trash disposal. And then checked all the plumbing in the rest of the house, which is what Admiral plumbers do. Totally pleased with Phil, who was skilled, tidy, and pleasant

Description of Work
water leaking under kitchen sink

10/14/2019

Lydia K.

Don did a great job. He was very professional from start to finish and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. Our bathroom faucets were originally installed in such a way that the only way to replace them was to remove the sinks (they sit on top of the counter, not beneath). Don completed the job carefully and quickly. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the price - it was pretty high.

Description of Work
Replaced two bathroom faucets and a kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Don demonstrated top notch service! As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback.

08/17/2019

eleanor M.

They are wonderful. Efficient. Very nice people. Very good.

Description of Work
We have used them a bunch of times. They fix the toilet, shower head.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

08/02/2019

Sandra D.

Prompt and courteous service. Zach was on time and installed the water heaters. He even used my swifter to wipe the floor when finished! Very impressed with the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Two hot water heaters installed

Category plumbing, water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Zach demonstrated top notch service!

07/22/2019

IVAN L.

We had multiple problems that all seemed to be related to a block in the water drainage from the house, but the blockage happened only with excessive water usage. When running the clothes washer the water would not drain and one time a large gush of water came out behind the washer. The kitchen sink also had a problem with drainage when stressed and again the water gushed out from behind the clothes washer. In addition, we had a build up of very smelly fluid on the garage floor right on the other side of the wall from the clothes washer. The service man tested the drainage from the sink and the sewer line just outside the house, which was right next to the drain from the clothes washer and found a block on the sewer line. He spent between 1.5 and 2 hours cleaning out the drain from the house from the roof drain. as it was clogged with a large amount of very fatty and greasy material. The service man was very nice, very professional, and very thorough. The only negative was that it seemed that the cost was little high just to clean the drain.

Description of Work
Sewer blockage

Category drain cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with our services!

07/08/2019

Richard L.

There was some confusion regarding tank sizes. The installation by Josh however was excellent. Clean and well sweated joints. All looks great and best of all we have hot water. I have no idea of the current rate for hot water heaters so I rated their pricing as good. It's a tough place to be as it needed to get replaced and getting quotes was not really an option.

Description of Work
Replace a 50 gallon hot water heater that was leaking from the bottom

05/30/2019

Norma L.

Excellent. Zach did the work for both jobs and he is very astute and competent in what he does. Also pleasant and polite.

Description of Work
Had 2 separate jobs done by Admiral Plumbing: (1) June 2019 Toilet tank needed fill valve, float ball, flapper, and water supply line. (2) January 2019 work includes new faucet in laundry room and valves, new faucet in guest bathroom, valves, fixing leaky bathtub/shower faucet.

05/30/2019

Maria P.

Evan was very professional, on time, polite and explained to me everything step by step. It is very hard to find true professionals, but with Evan his professionalism is #1 priority. I will always call Evan from Admiral Pluming Services, for me they are number one in my book.

Description of Work
My shower faucet broke and could not turn off the water. Evan from Admiral Pluming fix the problem. This is the second time that I called Admiral Pluming since the first time I was very pleased with Evan's professionalism.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Evan demonstrated top notch service!

05/23/2019

Larry F.

I contacted Admiral on Tuesday night and quickly got a call back with a technician scheduled to be at my home the next day. Noe from Admiral showed up within the time frame given and did an excellent job of repairing the leak on my water heater. He took the time to explain to me what he was going to do, was very professional in his demeanor. The cost was a little more than what I expected, however, this is a good example of "you get what you pay for' and in this case you are paying for excellence. Definitely would hire again and would ask for Noe.

Description of Work
Water heater pipe repair

05/08/2019

Henry G.

Excellent work, prompt professional. explained all options.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 toilets and angle valves

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

03/31/2019

Phillip F.

Admiral came right out and fixed the the leak. they were experts. Only bad part was the price. very high. Leak wad already exposed. Just need to be fixed.

Description of Work
Had a leak in a shower controller installed a year ago. Called out original installer. They found the lead and exposed the area. They tried to fix it but gave a lame excuse of old pipes. They should have advised us of the old shower control. This was Bathrooms plus. They said lead was not cause by them. They tried to fix but left with a leak still there. Called admirals plumbing. They came right and fixed it. Pricy but expertly done.

03/13/2019

Joseph P.

Found a leak in the in-wall water line. Called Admiral based upon reviews on this site. Response was quick and the tech, Chris, was pleasant and professional. Work was done expertly and at a reasonable price. Will call again next time I have plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in water line

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship!

02/25/2019

Charles P.

This site mistakenly suggests this company does AC system installation. They called promptly first thing this morning to answer my inquiry, but it turned out they don’t actually do the kind of job I require. I’ve worked with them before- top shelf, professional operation. When I have I job that they do perform, they’ll be the first place I call.

Description of Work
AC system replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/31/2019

Brad H.

They called him to say the tech was on his way. He did not show for 11/2 hr. The receipt had the wrong date & did not say anything about warranty. Requested new receipt twice & still have not received the receipt. Tech did not leave the plastic container for me & they put in a cheap metal one. There was a problem with the electrical hook up & it took tech an hour to figure the new breaker he put in was bad. For the price they charge, the service should have been much better.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater