Admiral Plumbing Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We are following all COVID-19 (Coronavirus) public safety guidelines and adjusting our business practices as needed to ensure customer and employee wellbeing.

Please call for more details.

We are a family owned plumbing business with many service technicians to service your area. Our very experienced technicians are available from Port Saint Lucie to Boca Raton. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Florida State Lic# CFC 1426115. Fully insured....

Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding. Busines hours: After Hours Emergency Available.

Sansone Air Conditioning

For over 45 years, Sansone Air Conditioning has operated as a family-owned company focused on helping other families with products and services for the best in home comfort. Since 1976, our team has grown to become the #1 provider of air conditioning services in South Florida. Our expert technicians are also leaders in their fields, with the best in training, experience and certifications. Our hands-on approach and comfort-focused mission distinguish us from other contractors. We are an award winning dealer for Carrier and a family who loves helping other families. Let us help you feel right at home. Call us today for your air conditioning needs.

Chaar Cooling

At Chaar Cooling our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with years of experience. We will seek to provide these services within an appropriate time frame as a result of our focused approach and quality professional service.

02/22/2021

We were happy with the price and he was very good. He was very good at his work, he knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Kitchen garbage disposal replacement

Category plumbing

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

02/02/2021

UPDATE: Admiral plumbing contacted me and gave refund of $73.80. The plumber did a good job but the price charged $473.80 was completely excessive. When I inquired after the work was done ofthe cost of the faucet he advised it would be about $245 at Home Depot. This indicated the charge of $288 for 20 minutes of work. I did call one other plumber on your list of 4 but did not get a reply. I am sor...

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen faucet

Category electrician,plumbing

Thank you for the updated positive review. ==== We regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information in order to provide resolution. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

10/28/2020

Let me say 1st off, they DID offer a quote and I broke the cardinal rule of not obtaining more than 1 quote, simply because of convenience to myself. Ed arrived around 2:15 PM and I received text for quote at 2:23. At 2:56, I received notification of charge, from credit card company. $415 to run "snake through the roof vent to clear the mainline stoppage"...for less than a 30 min job. Not sure whi...

Description of Work
Main line was clogged.

Category drain cleaning

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us.

06/06/2020

THE PLUMBER DID A GOOD JOB. I WAS UNDER PRESSURE TO GET IT DONE AS THE NEW WASHER WAS BEING DELIVERED. I MISUNDERSTOOD THE PLUMBER - THOUGHT HE SAID THE COST WAS $198. I SIGNED THE INVOICE WITHOUT CHECKING THE TOTAL AMOUNT AND WAS SHOCKED AFTER HE LEFT AND I SAW I PAID $488 WHEN HE WAS THERE FOR AN HOUR AND I COULD HAVE PURCHASED THE BALL VALVES FOR $40 MAX. I FEEL $400/HR LABOR IS EXCESSIVE

Description of Work
REMOVE AND REPLACE OLD GATE VALVES AT LAUNDRY BOX. SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED NEW HOT AND COLD WATER VALVES.

Category small appliance repair

04/02/2020

The work they did was good but the prices were very high, far too high for someone like me.

Description of Work
Fixing a leak, replacing a water heater

Category plumbing

Plumbing - repair, replacement & installation, fixtures, water heaters, leak repair, sewers & inspections, video inspection, pipe locating, water jetting, backflow repair, Trenchless Pipelining

Ask for details.