Sansone Air Conditioning

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

945 N MILITARY TRL

West Palm Beach, FL 33415

For over 45 years, Sansone Air Conditioning has operated as a family-owned company focused on helping other families with products and services for the best in home comfort. Since 1976, our team has grown to become the #1 provider of air conditioning services in South Florida. Our expert technicians are also leaders in their fields, with the best in training, experience and certifications. Our hands-on approach and comfort-focused mission distinguish us from other contractors. We are an award winning dealer for Carrier and a family who loves helping other families. Let us help you feel right at home. Call us today for your air conditioning needs....

4.4

HVAC Companies (181)air duct cleaning (13)plumbers (11)water heaters (2)electrician (5)

02/24/2021

It was a fantastic experience. I must compliment Kevin the sales manager at Sansone. His knowledge of the product and the way he completed the sale was fantastic. I must recommend and compliment the installation crew of Lewis and George. Very professional and knowledgeable. Most important is what Kevin promised was delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new heater, a/c and hot water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/24/2021

Sansone did a great job replacing my A/C unit. They were very responsive, on time, and cleaned up after themselves. They explained everything well and followed up afterwards to make sure I was happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

02/24/2021

The customer service rep was friendly and they quickly scheduled my service. When the technician arrived he was knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Sansone and will definitely them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/24/2021

Service was amazing and efficient. My new AC unit is quiet and we have already saved on our electric Bill!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

02/24/2021

Amazing job from start to finish, Kevin and the crew he sent we great. Very punctual, experienced and courteous. On top of everything the new AC is ice cold our electric bill is now 200.00 cheaper a month. Thanks Sansone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/24/2021

The technician and staff were friendly, professional, and efficient! They were able to get someone out the same day and fix the problem. We will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

02/24/2021

I had Sansone come out for routine annual service on my AC system and tmthe technicians were extremely informative, professional and they communicated with me at a level that exceeded my expectations. I would confidently refer Sansone to any of my family or friends. Thanks Sansone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

02/24/2021

We decided to call Sansone when our AC wasn't working properly last night. We called them first thing this morning and they were incredibly responsive and fast to come out to our home to check things out. Both the manager Kevin Zacharias and the technician Jason were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They explained to us in detail what was going on with our unit and walked us through all the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Photo for Sansone Air Conditioning - 945 N MILITARY TRL, West Palm Beach, FL - 39211332

05/15/2020

HORRIBLE Spoke with John Gibbs and Nick Sansone from the company. Conveniently enough did not get any response from Nick Sansone, the owner until the unit had been pulled out. Could not wait any longer to replace because we were concerned for the mold to get into duct work and be moved through the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace a totally rusted drip pan 6 months prior. Than when we had reputable A/C companies in to start a service contract, we were told we had rust and mold in 4 1/2 year old top of the line Carrier A/C unit. Had to replace entire unit.. in addition they did some wiring that did not meet code.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Photo for Sansone Air Conditioning - 945 N MILITARY TRL, West Palm Beach, FL - 38568006

09/07/2019

Needed a new evaporator coil in my packaged carrier ac. They sent a tech and a plumber out to install.First time this tech ever installed a evaporated coil. The plumber and tech informed me they did not feel they could do the job that I needed to buy a new unit as mine was to far gone. Parts on carrier still under warranty. I called management explained they told him to fix anyway. Making noises b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Labor agreement with maintance agreement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our service. We followed up on this incident with our management team. We assure you that based on the evaluation from the field supervisor, Jason, who was dispatched to your home on Saturday afternoon, the installation was completed correctly and pressure readings and cooling is correct. We apologize for any confusion.

Sansone offers complete air conditioning services to homes and businesses in South Florida, including all of Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie county. We also offer duct cleaning, indoor air quality products, hot water heaters, dryer vent cleaning, service contracts, and more. Call the experts at Sansone today.

Sansone Air Conditioning specializes in residential & light commercial air conditioning services. We do not service heavy industrial air conditioning systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check