Tanner Construction Group LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2017

Here at Tanner Construction Group, LLC, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and customer satisfaction. We provide excellent communication, scheduling and management. Offering a wide variety of construction services in Alachua and surrounding areas. Let us Build Your Dreams! Call today!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+41 more images

4.3

home remodeling (3)flooring (2)decks & porches (2)patio enclosures (1)

04/16/2021

Cora K.

The Tanner Construction Group did a redo of my screen room. They tore down my leaking, stained screen room and designed the redo with attention to my preferences. Working with the team, from Shawn, who came for the estimate, to the crews, who did the work, to Ted and his helper, Matt, they were all a pleasure to work with. Shawn listened to how I pictured the end product, John, the framing crew leader, took pride in his work and was attentive to detail. The positive corporate culture was evident in the way the crew worked together. They all appeared to enjoy working together and were respectful of each other and with me. When a problem with roof leaks showed up after it rained, they were prompt about doing additional sealing. Ted coordinated with Derrick, from Hickman Roofing, to resolve the leak problem. I enjoy the design and using my new screen room. If you are looking for a creative, reliable, and reasonably priced construction group, I highly recommend the Tanner Construction Group

Description of Work
Redo of my screen room

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/15/2021

Joni M.

I met with Shawn [Last Name Redacted] of Tanner Construction on March 2, 2021 regarding a remodel. I cancelled the project as my husband and I had an opportunity to buy 5 acres nearby - we wanted to use Tanner Construction for this project. On March 8th 2021, I let Shawn know our decision. He told me to call Jodie their office manager to discuss the release of my deposit less money used for pulling permits. On 3/9/21 12:45 pm I called and left a message for Jodie to call me. When she did not call back by 3/10, I left another message for her to call me - when she did not return my call by 4 pm, I called again - she answered and told me I was next on her list to call. She said she wrote checks on Friday and she would call Friday, 3/12 to let me know what time I could pick up my check for 4K. She didn't call. On Monday, 3/15 I called Tanner Construction five times. The first time at 9:40 am, a woman let me know she would have Jodie call me back. After one email, four calls to the business and two calls to Shawn on his cell phone - no one answered, no one called back. I drove to Tanner Construction at 1:15 pm. There were 2 men in the back, one with his feet on the desk - the owner was there as well, Mr. Tanner. He said he wasn't sure if he would be able to return my deposit today as it may have been used on other projects and I may have to wait. - but no one thought it very important to answer the phone or call me back. One of the men called Jodie who was her lunch break, she came in not speaking to me, handed me the check, turned around and said have a nice day. I ask her why she didn't get back with me on Friday, she said it got busy and didn't want to call me after 5 about returning four thousand dollars. She added "it wasn't like I was ignoring you" - I felt ignored. Any construction company who handles customers as described should not be trusted with your money, especially knowing, now, they use a deposit given for a job never started to remain above water in their finances, doesn't sound too stable or trustworthy. I do not recommend Tanner Construction.

Description of Work
bath remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

11/13/2019

Jay W.

everything was done as agreed to would deffinly use them again

Description of Work
Flooring plus new back door

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Eleonora R.

Great. Great communication. They got the job done properly.

Description of Work
They built an enclosure in my port.

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Amanda H.

It was great. They did a really good job. Their price was fair. Their communication was good.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen and room. They added a bathroom. They did our floor which they installed a vinyl plank.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Raffaele V.

It was a very positive experience. They were very responsive. They were clear with the pricing and estimate. It was easy to communicate with them. High quality of the construction itself. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Construction of screen porch.

Category decks

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Paul W.

Excellent. They were easy to have communication with. The quality of work was excellent. I don't have any issues. Everything was safe in the house.

Description of Work
They redid 2 bathrooms.

Category home remodeling