Tanner Construction Group LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

16407 NW 174th Dr

Alachua, FL 32615

Here at Tanner Construction Group, LLC, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and customer satisfaction. We provide excellent communication, scheduling and management. Offering a wide variety of construction services in Alachua and surrounding areas. Let us Build Your Dreams! Call today!...

4.3

home remodeling (3)flooring (2)decks & porches (2)patio enclosures (1)

04/16/2021

The Tanner Construction Group did a redo of my screen room. They tore down my leaking, stained screen room and designed the redo with attention to my preferences. Working with the team, from Shawn, who came for the estimate, to the crews, who did the work, to Ted and his helper, Matt, they were all a pleasure to work with. Shawn listened to how I pictured the end product, John, the framing crew le...

Description of Work
Redo of my screen room

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/15/2021

I met with Shawn [Last Name Redacted] of Tanner Construction on March 2, 2021 regarding a remodel. I cancelled the project as my husband and I had an opportunity to buy 5 acres nearby - we wanted to use Tanner Construction for this project. On March 8th 2021, I let Shawn know our decision. He told me to call Jodie their office manager to discuss the release of my deposit less money used for pullin...

Description of Work
bath remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

11/13/2019

everything was done as agreed to would deffinly use them again

Description of Work
Flooring plus new back door

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

08/02/2019

It was a very positive experience. They were very responsive. They were clear with the pricing and estimate. It was easy to communicate with them. High quality of the construction itself. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Construction of screen porch.

Category decks

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

08/02/2019

Excellent. They were easy to have communication with. The quality of work was excellent. I don't have any issues. Everything was safe in the house.

Description of Work
They redid 2 bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

08/02/2019

Great. Great communication. They got the job done properly.

Description of Work
They built an enclosure in my port.

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

08/02/2019

It was great. They did a really good job. Their price was fair. Their communication was good.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen and room. They added a bathroom. They did our floor which they installed a vinyl plank.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Tanner Construction Group offers services such as renovations, additions, custom home construction and tiny homes construction.

Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard