Spaces LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

HIC.0650784

9 Garvan St.

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108

Spaces LLC is the market leader in providing residential, commercial, and industrial services throughout Connecticut. We offer experienced remodeling, remediation, restoration, and more for your home, office, or industrial space. We stop at nothing to deliver unrivaled maintenance and repair services to our clients....

tile installation (4)house painting (2)flooring (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)home builder (1)garage building (1)water damage restoration (1)roofing (1)electrician (1)drywall (1)mold removal (1)

03/31/2021

We needed a small bathroom updated with minor plumbing moved. Spaces LLC was literally 1/2 the cost of two other companies we quoted. They were very responsive and had little in person contact (a good thing these days). They hauled away items from my separate DIY project. They were punctual and didn't leave until the job for that day was done. They found & fixed some utility code errors made by or...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

12/20/2020

I highly, highly, highly recommend the team at Spaces LLC. When a tree fell down in our backyard and damaged our outdoor shed, it took months to find a repair company that was even willing to come out and provide an estimate. As soon as I contacted Spaces LLC, I knew I had finally found the right company to work with — the process was quick, easy, and painless from start to finish! The owner, Andr...

Description of Work
Repair roof / door of backyard shed

Category electrician,handyman service,roofing,garage builders,house painters

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/06/2020

They came to my home at the time stated. I had supplied the materials and they did the physical work. The job was completed by the end of the day and they also bought the materials that I had overbought and that redused my final bill.

Description of Work
Small deck built off my back door

Category home builders

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

12/11/2019

It was a tough job where there were a lot of surprise damage findings through no fault of the contractor That aside, the quality of the work was great. With any job, anybody should be mindful that things can go wrong. Spaces is well equipped for those things that can go wrong

Description of Work
N/A

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy you are pleased with our work! Give us a call for your next project.

11/26/2019

They were the best company to work with. The job was perfect. They were polite. They were nice. They were phenomenal. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They put in a sub floor, a tile floor, and a back splash.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again soon.

11/16/2019

I hired Spaces LLC back in August 2019 to remove and replace a tile floor in my upstairs bathroom. A crew arrived to setup interior floor protection and dust containment, and removed the old tile. Eric repaired some subfloor issues, then proceeded to do a great tile installation. I was pleased with the workmanship and the fact they didn’t make a mess of the place. My downstairs bathroom tile floor...

Description of Work
Tile floor installation in two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Review for Spaces LLC - 9 Garvan St., EAST HARTFORD, CT - 38238034

We appreciate your positive review!

11/06/2019

It was good and they did a good work.

Description of Work
Drywall repaired.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback!

11/01/2019

It was excellent. The communication and the quality of their work. His staff was very polite any problems you have they will come over and fix it. They informed me on what they would be doing day by day. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They fixed the water problem. They installed flooring, radiators, and also did painting. They also did molding and painting on the outside of the house.

Category water damage restoration,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you were happy with our work.

Remediation, Remodeling, Restoration