K Kovacs Construction LLC

Connecticut
11/30/2021

48 Blakeman Rd

Plymouth, CT 06782

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
9 windows, 1 patio door

9 windows, 1 patio door

window replacement202106492
Install 8 double hung windows, 1 awning window over the kitchen sink, and 1 patio door to the wrap around deck.

Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...
Kitchen Door with Blinds in the glass project
Kitchen Door with Blinds in the glass

door installation

202006513
New Construction Windows project
New Construction Windows

window replacement

202006574

door installation (6)window replacement (6)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (1)home builder (1)closet design (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

08/30/2021

Excellent! The work that was performed at my house by Kovacs was excellent. I needed to buy a new front door for my house and once purchased I needed someone to install it for me. Kovacs was recommended to me by someone who works at The House of Doors in Cheshire. I called and the next day they came out to give me a quote. I was pleased with the professionalism and the very kind demeanor of the ow...

Description of Work
New front door installation and door replacements

Category closet systems,doors

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

08/09/2021

They came and took pictures, measurements ect. on July 12 2021, after calls and texts, follow up- I got no response. Today, nearly a month later, after I questioned if this man actually worked for this company and tried to correspond with this company did I get a response that they were not interested... which I found peculiar since they spent so much time in my home. I would absolutely use cautio...

Description of Work
Basement windows replacement

Category bathtub refinishing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

We are sorry that we do not offer a product that will fit your home. We had furnished the name of a local business that can provide what you want. We had a lengthy conversation the day of my visit. I like meeting and talking to people AND it helps me discover if there was other work at the house that I could help with, seeing that I couldn’t help with the intended project. If that merits “absolute...

07/02/2021

Jay was amazing right from the beginning! Great communication and in a timely manner! I was kept up to date on when the windows and door would arrive and installed! We had 20 windows replaced and a front door with storm door! The installers were respectful, quick and clean! It was obvious they had great work ethic and worked as a team! They were in and out in one day!!! I absolutely would recommen...

Description of Work
windows and doors

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

01/30/2021

High quality windows, excellent service! Anderson window quality, but for a way better price. Jason went out of his way to make sure everything was completed properly. We will be back for more and will be recommending them to everyone.

Description of Work
9 Windows 1 Patio Door

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to serve. Maybe I can return the favor one day at Paulsleatherco.com !

10/02/2020

Excellent from the beginning. Prompt estimate, all options explained. One month from beginning to end. Did what I asked, when they said they would, and installers couldn’t have been better or more respectful

Description of Work
Windows and Doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/24/2020

Kovacs Construction came out and gave us a very fair and reasonable bid for all the work. There were no hidden costs or surprise secondary invoices. Brad and his staff worked meticulously until the job was thoroughly completed. They stand by their workmanship and were there for us after the job was completed. They also were able to provide vision and creativeness to help my family decide on variou...

Description of Work
general remodleing, flooring, kitchen, bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/24/2020

Brad and his crew did a great job in replacing 3 windows. They were on time and very courteous to me . The job was done perfectly and no problems . I would recommend Kovacs Construction highly !!!!

Description of Work
window replacement

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/24/2020

Would highly recommend this company! I’ve hired Kovacs Construction on four separate occasions because the quality of customer service is consistent and efficient. Amazing work done thoroughly.

Description of Work
window and door replcement

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/16/2020

Everything went smoothly with the build. I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Had a post and beam barn constructed with windows and doors installed.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/16/2020

I am a first time home buyer and I hired Kovacs Construction for renovation of two bathrooms and kitchen in an older home. Brad and his crew were excellent at guiding me through the whole process. The workmanship was exceptional and completed on time and within the agreed upon budget. I highly recommend Kovacs Construction for any job large or small.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

New Windows, Entry Doors, and Patio Doors - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels - New Decks Built or Old Decks Refurbished

We DO NOT install windows, doors, or storm doors purchased elsewhere.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check