We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

K Kovacs Construction LLC

Founded 2015 •

48 Blakeman Rd

Plymouth, CT 06782

Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...
9 windows, 1 patio door project
9 windows, 1 patio door

window replacement

202106492

08/30/2021

Cheryl S.

Excellent! The work that was performed at my house by Kovacs was excellent. I needed to buy a new front door for my house and once purchased I needed someone to install it for me. Kovacs was recommended to me by someone who works at The House of Doors in Cheshire. I called and the next day they came out to give me a quote. I was pleased with the professionalism and the very kind demeanor of the owner and he also helped me walk through the decisions I had make on choosing the color of the door and the stain for the inside. I tend to consider alot and ask many questions and he was totally accommodating. Once the door was put in I was amazed at how great it looked. I got compliments from many neighbors! (In addition the door was picked it up for me, then painted and stained and then transported it to my house for installation). The fine work done on the front door led me to hire them for a second project of replacing many other old doors throughout the house which likewise came out very well. I highly recommend Kovacs for any home improvement projects one might have. You will be very pleased on all levels.

Description of Work
New front door installation and door replacements

Category closet systems, doors

08/09/2021

Cheri G.

They came and took pictures, measurements ect. on July 12 2021, after calls and texts, follow up- I got no response. Today, nearly a month later, after I questioned if this man actually worked for this company and tried to correspond with this company did I get a response that they were not interested... which I found peculiar since they spent so much time in my home. I would absolutely use caution if asking these folks into your home.

Description of Work
Basement windows replacement

Category bathtub refinishing, basement remodeling

We are sorry that we do not offer a product that will fit your home. We had furnished the name of a local business that can provide what you want. We had a lengthy conversation the day of my visit. I like meeting and talking to people AND it helps me discover if there was other work at the house that I could help with, seeing that I couldn’t help with the intended project. If that merits “absolute caution” then I am guilty as charged. We value the trust placed in us by our prospects and customers. We are a family operated business of 2 people. The founding partner is a member of law enforcement. We treat our clients and their homes with care. Best of luck to you.

07/02/2021

Shelby M.

Jay was amazing right from the beginning! Great communication and in a timely manner! I was kept up to date on when the windows and door would arrive and installed! We had 20 windows replaced and a front door with storm door! The installers were respectful, quick and clean! It was obvious they had great work ethic and worked as a team! They were in and out in one day!!! I absolutely would recommend their team and would use them again for future projects! A list is started! Thank you KOVACS for the stress free large project!

Description of Work
windows and doors

01/30/2021

Dan L.

High quality windows, excellent service! Anderson window quality, but for a way better price. Jason went out of his way to make sure everything was completed properly. We will be back for more and will be recommending them to everyone.

Description of Work
9 Windows 1 Patio Door

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to serve. Maybe I can return the favor one day at Paulsleatherco.com !

10/02/2020

Chris M.

Excellent from the beginning. Prompt estimate, all options explained. One month from beginning to end. Did what I asked, when they said they would, and installers couldn’t have been better or more respectful

Description of Work
Windows and Doors

Joe H.

Would highly recommend this company! I’ve hired Kovacs Construction on four separate occasions because the quality of customer service is consistent and efficient. Amazing work done thoroughly.

Description of Work
window and door replcement

Category remodeling, replacement windows, doors

Joe C.

Brad and his crew did a great job in replacing 3 windows. They were on time and very courteous to me . The job was done perfectly and no problems . I would recommend Kovacs Construction highly !!!!

Description of Work
window replacement

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Joe R.

Kovacs Construction came out and gave us a very fair and reasonable bid for all the work. There were no hidden costs or surprise secondary invoices. Brad and his staff worked meticulously until the job was thoroughly completed. They stand by their workmanship and were there for us after the job was completed. They also were able to provide vision and creativeness to help my family decide on various woods, fixtures and designs. Honesty and integrity are important n choosing a carpenter. Kovacs Construction was all of these and more.

Description of Work
general remodleing, flooring, kitchen, bathroom

Category remodeling, home remodeling, doors

07/16/2020

Kris N.

Everything went smoothly with the build. I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Had a post and beam barn constructed with windows and doors installed.

Category home builders

07/16/2020

Lisa F.

I am a first time home buyer and I hired Kovacs Construction for renovation of two bathrooms and kitchen in an older home. Brad and his crew were excellent at guiding me through the whole process. The workmanship was exceptional and completed on time and within the agreed upon budget. I highly recommend Kovacs Construction for any job large or small.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

07/14/2020

Sherri A.

I had to have rotten windows replaced. Kovacs came & replaced the windows & they look awesome. Work & workers were professional & pleasant & they left the room spotless. I will use them again & recommend them to my friends & family. Job well done! 👍🏾

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you! It was our pleasure to work with you in making your woman cave look as good as it does now.

07/13/2020

Carrie B.

Beautiful work, professional staff, reasonable price. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New Shower

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We were happy to make your vision a reality.

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Imperial Roofing & Home Improvement, LLC.

Imperial Roofing & Home Improvement specializes in residential construction, remodeling and home improvement. We know the importance of quality work and trust so with every project we do, our goal is to earn a client for life. Family owned, with over 20 years in home improvement experience, we have the ability to help with any project, big or small.

Offers by Imperial Roofing & Home Improvement, LLC. on Angi

HIC.0647336
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

New Windows, Entry Doors, and Patio Doors - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels - New Decks Built or Old Decks Refurbished

We DO NOT install windows, doors, or storm doors purchased elsewhere.