Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Southbury, CT
There are 26 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Southbury
- Pioneer EnvironmentalSean is an absolute pro. He is s honest, quick to communicate, knows his stuff and drove several hours to service our client. Best of the best.
- First Class Cleaning LLCThey are by far the best housecleaners I have ever used. They are also very flexible with my schedule.
- Cleaning Solutions of CTThe apartment was filthy after tenant moved out. The crew did an unbelievable job of cleaning the apartment, refrigerator, and oven. All of this for a reasonable price.
- Cleaning Solutions of CTTwo ladies spent over five hours cleaning my elderly mother’s home. They worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned beyond my expectations. The house shined! Oswaldo, the owner, always responded to me quickly with any of my questions and was most accommodating to fit me into a busy schedule.
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLCThey were very polite and courteous. I was planning a vacation so we agreed to schedule after we returned. When we returned my wife was laid off. Its not the right time to move forward with this deal.
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLCIt was great! We set up a time and the lady came and she was really nice and got right to work. She also seems to know everything to do. I didn't have to mention anything. She worked straight for 4 hours and I was writing so I was off in a different room. I couldn't believe how clean the house was. It just had such a different feel to it afterwards. It was terrific. It was such a good experience and i wish I could afford to have it done all the time
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLCWe have been using sparkling cleaning service for about two months now and they have been great. They pay attention to detail and clean our house very well every other week. We have the same crew most of the time and they are wonderful.
- Ryara House Cleaning ServicesVery professional housekeeper service. Cleanliness was superb and pricing was affordable. Also makes accommodations for other cleaning if not scheduled. Highly recommend for 4000sq ft home...
- Cleaning Solutions of CTThis husband & wife team were very professional and very reasonable. They did an exceptional job at the first cleaning & I hired them to do biweekly cleanings which began last week. The quality of the work is superb (& I have had many cleaning services in the past!). They are punctual, neat, efficient, & very personable. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for thorough quality cleaning of home or office
- Cleaning Solutions of CTOswaldo & Seneida did a total house cleaning following some renovations we had done. They did the most thorough cleaning I have ever paid for! They are very personable & professional. They came a few days earlier to view the house & give us an estimate . They presented themselves very professionally, from their uniform shirts to their brochure. Their estimate was exceptionally fair. They arrived on the scheduled day right on time. I don't know how long they were here but upon my return, I was very very happy with the work. They removed the window screens to clean them & the windows. They moved the furniture around to clean the floors beneath. They cleaned every inch of every room & left the house spotless!!! We are very happy with their work & intend to keep them as biweekly cleaners. They are what everyone is looking for when they want their homes cleaned for a reasonable price. I recommend them very highly. Very nice people! Very hard working
Last update on October 19, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Southbury
Deals in Southbury for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If it feels like you’re always cleaning your house, you’re not alone. To make things easier, use our guide to how often to clean every room and surface.
Sustainably cleaning your home means using eco-friendly products and techniques. Here’s how to hire the top green cleaning service in your area.
Find house cleaning services in
- Sandy Hook,
- Beacon Falls,
- New Milford,
House Cleaning Companies in Southbury, CT
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Marie's Movers134 Main Street S Bennett Square
SOUTHBURY, Connecticut 06488
- Marie's Movers
- Family Cleaning Services1469 Wood Avenue 1st floor
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604
- Family Cleaning Services
- Joelma's Cleaning Service30 Sheridan St
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- Joelma's Cleaning Service
- Keeler Green Cleaning CompanyP.O Box 71
Fairfield, Connecticut 06824
- Keeler Green Cleaning Company
- Litchfield County Home and Handyman LLCP.O. Box 980
Litchfield, Connecticut 06759
- Litchfield County Home and Handyman LLC
- MAS Masonry & Landscaping Co LLC8 Walnut Trl
Danbury, Connecticut 06811
- Max & Mari's House Cleaning Service LLC106 Pond St
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
- Modern Cleaning Services LLC 665 Light St
Stratford, Connecticut 06614
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- Mpire Cleaning Services LLC 156 FLORAL WAY
Stratford, Connecticut 06615
- My Dreams Home Improvement680 Westfield Ave
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
- MAS Masonry & Landscaping Co LLC
- One Call Junk Haul LLC2 Margin St #182
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
- One Call Junk Haul LLC
- S&J Impecable Cleaning398 Bucks Hill Rd
Waterbury, Connecticut 06704
- ServiceMaster of Greater Bridgeport110 Seymour St.
Stratford, Connecticut 06615
- Sissi's Cleaning Center105 Knollwood Dr
Bethel, Connecticut 06801
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLC30 Madalyn Ln
Southington, Connecticut 06489
- Star Painters, LLC260 French St
Watertown, Connecticut 06795
- Steamatic Inc11 Leonardo Dr
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- S&J Impecable Cleaning
- Wall to Wall Cleaning21 2nd Ave
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- Wall to Wall Cleaning
House cleaners that service Southbury
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.