Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

Connecticut
03/31/2023

30 MT. PLEASANT RD

Newtown, CT 06470

Tom Saint Painting & Restoration is dedicated to providing our customers with a clean and professional painting results done with top quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices. We handle both new construction and home restoration. And all jobs are done with the highest standard of quality....

interior painting (93)house painting (75)woodworking (57)drywall (33)pressure washing (28)hardwood floors (27)deck cleaning (24)decks & porches (22)wallpaper removal (19)cabinet refacing (17)tile installation (17)home remodeling (15)

02/20/2022

Michael R.

Tom Saint and his crew did an amazing job renovating our entire house. We had a pipe burst which cause a lot of damage and Tom was able to restore the house to better than before. He gave us practical and cost conscious options and made some really great suggestions about design and features. Tom and his crew restored our hardwood floors, gutted and rebuilt the kitchen, dealt with plumbing and electrical, and painted the walls and trim among several other things. We are so happy with the final result – it looks extremely high quality, professional, and modern! Tom was a pleasure to work with. We found him to be an extremely patient, responsive, and communicative. He was on-site frequently and very easy to reach. I don't think Tom ever let more than an hour go by in responding to a call or txt message – usually it was closer to 5 minutes which really speaks to his level of customer service. His whole crew was very friendly, knowledgeable, and fast working. I highly recommend Tom and would definitely work with him again in the future.

Description of Work
Restore and Upgrade Home Interior After Burst Pipe

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed], House really looks fantastic & we're so glad you & [Member Name Removed] are thrilled! Please don't hesitate to refer us to friend's family & associates going forward. Warm Regards, Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling 203 362 9972 tomsaintpainting.com

09/01/2021

Karla B.

Great-timely, neat, and great follow-up

Description of Work
Decking Stairs & Railings Upgrade Window Replacement

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

[Member Name Removed] thanks very much I will get men over to do the stain sealer inside your garage shortly. Thanks again! Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

04/15/2021

Lauren A.

Tom and his team were professional, punctual and did an excellent job! From coordinating many moving parts to being accommodating when I added more and more projects to the job, I highly recommend Tom Saint. The high end quality work that was done exceeded our expectations, we are beyond thrilled with our new kitchen thanks to Tom!! Will absolutely use him again on any other projects i need done!!

Description of Work
kitchen renovation capentry cabinets tile counters & interior painting

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

[Member Name Removed] Thanks so much! My team & I are very proud of your kitchen / interior project! It's now beautifully transformed & upscale with a fabulous "Modern Farmhouse" on trend feel! It was a pleasure working with you too, thanks for your patience during the process! Please enjoy your summer & beautiful kitchen! Sincerely, Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

02/24/2021

Noelle D.

The job was well done and on schedule. The team was very professional and attentive.

Description of Work
Interior painting and flooring

Category drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

[Member Name Removed] Thanks so much for your continued support & this positive review! We're so glad you're pleased & look forward to our next project! Sincerely, Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

07/25/2020

Kevin M.

Superb job: Tom provided expert advice and a detailed quote. His team showed up on-time and they were professional, courteous and well prepared. The attention-to-detail and quality of the paint job was excellent. We absolutely love the way our house looks; and it has significantly added to the value of our home. If you are looking for a quality house painter, call Tom. Seriously. On time. On budget. Everything we wanted. First rate job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and deck refinishing

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

[Member Name Removed]thanks for the awesome reviews see you again soon regarding your pool decking resolution! Have some fun in 2021! Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

06/25/2020

ALBERT M.

TOM AND HIS MEN WERE GREAT THEY DID A GREAT RESTORATION ON OUR 105 YEAR OLD FARM HOUSE I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM

Description of Work
HOUSE RESTORATION

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

THANKS [Member Name Removed] FOR YOUR POSITIVE REVIEW ! ALL THE BEST & GOD BLESS. BE SAFE & WELL! TOM SAINT

05/06/2020

Philippe L.

Tom and his team are very professional and did an excellent job on our house. They were very responsive, timely and easy to work with, coming up with great ideas for the repairs and color schemes.

Description of Work
Full exterior paint /gutter replacement/window trim paint/repairs

Category gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], THANKS FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW & WER'E VERY HAPPY YOU FOLKS ARE THRILLED! THE HOUSE IS STUNNING ! BE WELL & GOOD LUCK IN 2020!! TOM SAINT

02/21/2020

Amy W.

Wow! I’m in love with my new kitchen and it’s all thanks to Tom and his amazing team! They made it easy and stress free! They are professional, reliable and talented. I can’t wait for them to do our bathrooms next!!!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 38401166

02/18/2020

Carolee G.

Tom and his crew were very professional, courteous and great to work with. Tom kept us informed, every step of the way, of what was being done. This was very helpful because we were out of the country while the house was being renovated. We came back to a brand new home which is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks Tom and your crew.

Description of Work
Restoring a 1970 home to present style

Category drywall,hardwood floor,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I'm sure giving me a F grade was a oversight on your part. If possible please correct this & all the best in 2020! Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

11/08/2019

Katherine D.

Tom Saint and his team are the definition of professional experts in their field. In addition to their amazing craftsmanship when restoring the exterior of my home - power washing, sanding, replacing rotting wood, and so much more before even getting to painting (!!!) - they were efficient and responsive in all of my questions, educating me on everything that was taking place. When making an investment in the equity of your home, I couldn't possibly recommend Tom highly enough for both the quality of the work and the extremely high level of customer care and service. Most importantly, my home looks amazing! In fact, I have already hired Tom to do my deck in the spring! I look forward to working with Tom Saint for many years to come!

Description of Work
Restoring exterior of home

Category gutter repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

08/28/2019

Steven R.

Great work On time Fair price Very responsive by owner Followed up on any and all issues Workers excellent and very personable

Description of Work
Interior/exterior work

Category remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

05/22/2019

Jeff E.

Superb job! Tom was very responsive in the quoting process and very easy to work with. He has a great eye for design and color coordination and his punctuality and execution was tremendous. We were out of town when Tom and his team did the work and it was a gift to know our house would be well cared for, secured, and updated during our absence. I am completely happy with the work Tom and his team performed and would hire them again without question, and I will certainly recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
Patching of sheet rock and taping, caulking and fixing wood trim, and painting two very large and challenging rooms, along with a buff and refinishing of hardwood floors.

Category drywall,hardwood floor,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much ! Please call on us any time & enjoy your summer ! God Bless my friend ! Tom Saint

04/12/2019

Ann Y.

They’ve done nice job which met our expectation pretty good. Tom and the crew were responsive and finished the work timely. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Painting and Floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

04/10/2019

Stacey C.

I hired Tom to do a kitchen update in my home in Danbury -- repainting the cabinets and changing the countertops and backsplash, and re paint the whole first floor and upstairs hallway. It is rare these days to find a contractor who does exactly what they say they will do, for the price they say it will cost and in the time they said it would take. But Tom did all three! My kitchen looks like I spent 4x the amount of money that I actually did! Tom and his crew were extremely professional and expert in each of their fields. An additional bonus with Tom is that with his years of experience in the fashion industry, he has a great eye and gives great direction on colors and other interior design decisions. I would not hesitate to hire Tom to do additional projects in my home.

Description of Work
Kitchen update and painting

Category ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 37813402

Awesome working with you [Member Name Removed] many thanks & God Bless !

04/10/2019

Patty H.

They did a beautiful job. Tom was very helpful with giving suggestions on color, design options, and lighting fixtures. The crew was friendly, on-time every day, and worked carefully to minimize the disruption. I would absolutely recommend them for other work!

Description of Work
Painted entire first floor of my house

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 37811162

03/28/2019

Marilyn M.

The remodeling went very well. The crew was very pleasant, professional and hard working. Tom Saint was always reachable and always checked in to keep on top of the progress making sure we were happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation, painting of family room and stairway banister

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

Thx [Member Name Removed] much appreciated and enjoyed working with you folks! Tom Saint

03/09/2019

Janice R.

Very well. Very responsive to new ideas. Project grew successfully, as I wished and still very fast completion.

Description of Work
Renovation of bedroom walls and ceiling, kitchen

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

03/06/2019

Kerry D.

Great! I needed a lot of color and design consultation, and Tom was attentive and patient! He worked with me and visited numerous times to ensure I was happy with the direction. His team was professional and respectful. Overall all good, so far!

Description of Work
Internal painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 37748478

02/10/2019

John S.

We recently hired Tom Saint to paint the interior of our home. The project was completed to perfection. He met with us prior to starting, answered our questions, made suggestions and provided a very reasonable estimate. Tom’s crew was courteous, respectful of us and did a great job beautifying our home. They arrived on time each morning, cleaned up at the end of the day and completed the project on time. We would recommend Tom Saint with absolute confidence. He and his crew were professional, trustworthy and we were 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Interior painting of home

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Thx so much [Member Name Removed] much appreciated!

01/29/2019

Irina G.

Excellent job! We love our home and wanted to get the best contractor we can find within a budget that we can afford. We are very pleased with the results! After a short period of time (6 weeks), we now have a modern home, bright and even more beautiful with new bathrooms, paint throughout, as well as refinished kitchen and wood floors. We'd like to say Thank You to Tom and his crew in a short poem: If your house needs come painting Or remodeling perhaps, Call Tom Saint and you'll be happy With resolve to your demands. Tom is street smart, Keeps his word and His crew will WOW you With their know-how to. Don't look any further You found your guy, As Tom is true master For your important job!

Description of Work
Full house painting and remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,lighting,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 37683658

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much! All the best & God bless! Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC

10/20/2018

Diane D.

Tom Saint is the consummate professional. He offered many ideas to update our house and kept in constant communication throughout the project. He oversaw every aspect of the job. Tom’s crew worked from dawn till dusk, and were always courteous and respectful. I highly recommend Tom Saint. He was very knowledgeable, responsible, and pleasant.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category lighting,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

10/16/2018

Phyllis M.

They were prompt, courteous and pleasant. Cleaned up every night. Wish I Gould afford to have them do the interior, too.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted trim repaired/replaced. Porch/deck floors sanded and preservative applied, porch columns boxed

Category decks,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Review for Tom Saint Painting & Remodeling LLC - 30 MT. PLEASANT RD, Newtown, CT - 37478832

10/16/2018

Phyllis M.

Crew was punctual polite and cheerful. They cleaned up each day.

Description of Work
Exterior house power washed stained trim repaired replaced deck and porch sanded stained porch columns bixed

Category decks,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters