You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Jewett City, CT
There are 20 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Jewett City
- Full House MoversLiterally they picked up our things the following day from the initial call after another company couldn’t provide the services we requested.They saved us! My daughter lived in Washington state and had to catch a plane on Friday to CT. On Wednesday night before the flight the previous movers couldn’t find someone to fulfill the contract and Move her . That same night full house called picked her things up the next day. They stored it for 2 weeks and shipped to a 2nd company the rest of the way to our home. The price was the best I’ve gotten for a quote and the guys who packed did a quick and excellent job. The second company was quick and excellent as well delivering all our things in perfect condition. This is our first moving experience and we’re very happy with full house especially when reading so many nightmare reviews on moving companies
- A Man With a Van & More IncExcellent experience. Went above and beyond expectations. Gently packed whole house, including crystal! Very professional, polite, courteous, careful. Highly recommended.
- Correira Brothers’ Moving & StorageIt went terrific. The team sent (Archie, Mike and Jay) were very courteous, professional, careful of every piece of furniture moved, and worked hard for 12.5 hours straight to get the move accomplished. They disassembled heavy furniture, beds and tables and reassembled them perfectly in our new home and placed every one in the location we requested. I could not be happier with the move. I would definitely recommend Correira Bros. to anyone and recommend you ask for the 'Archie, Mike and Jay' team
- Movers Direct LLCI had been burned badly with my last move, using movers on each end to load/unload "self-pack" move. Said they were professional movers but almost every box and belonging I owned had some sort of damage (from the loaders, the unloaders did great). With previous moves (I've had plenty), always had some problems--that's just understood as part of a move. I really didn't want another horrible experience so I joined Angie's List and one of their employees did a search for me to find cross country movers. Movers Direct had fantastic reviews. I spoke with this company and one other from the list. The other one was slower to respond (I needed to set this up with just a week or two in advance) and truthfully, wasn't as good on the phone. The downside was that the move was going to be expensive, way more than my failed previous move and probably more than the traditional van lines. The extreme upside was how professional and attentive they were?from Christy "in the office" (on the phone) and Lamar and Jeff my movers. In this incidence the idiom is true, "You get what you pay for". The people who move you work for Movers Direct not some subcontractor and they are with you (and your belongings) from the beginning until the end. Your belongings are the only thing in the truck. These are the reasons why they are more expensive than traditional movers. More than worth it?in my opinion. Quotes are based on your square footage of your house then there was a lump sum as well for packing and for trailing the car ($850 each). There is no negotiating at the end of the move. What the quote was is what you pay. I called someone who gets his car sent between Chicago and Phoenix regularly and said it costs $700 each way so I figured going cross country for $850 was more than fair. Paying for packing was questionable since I had so much packed already but with all the past experiences I have had, I figured it was worth it in case of any problems. There have been NO problems (granted I'm not completely unpacked) and I've completely unpacked my kitchen/dining room boxes. Not one glass broken?except for the one I broke putting it into the dishwasher to clean it! The guys flew in, rented a truck and car trailer, brought packing supplies and got to my place in southern CA early Monday morning. Packing and loading the truck took longer than expected but Lamar and Jeff still managed to arrive in southeast CT by Friday around 5pm (they quoted 5 days of travel arriving on Saturday) so they were EARLY. Saved me a day on my rental car. They were responsive to my requests and worries, worked diligently and carefully. I forgot to check every cabinet (thought I did) and the medicine cabinet was not packed. Called and spoke with Christy who checked with the guys. They said it was possible they forgot it and if so, she said to let her know the cost of shipping it to me and they would reimburse me. Now, that's impressive. I told her not to worry about it. My only note: be even more precise about what to move (I didn't want to hover)?I have the oven's broiler pan and holder that I will send back to my landlord. I take that as my fault though. I can't speak highly enough of how professional Movers Direct was from the beginning until the end. Christy was flexible with my estimate, I asked and she gave me the 3 part estimate--it's locked in though so it's not really an estimate (an added bonus, no negotiating at the end, no worries about whether the weighing of the load was accurate etc). Anyway she gave me three quotes: 1) the move, 2) fee for packing, 3) fee for hauling car. I agreed to the move portion and gave her my downpayment. I then added at different times the packing and hauling. I asked if she wanted more for the deposit and she told me I was fine, not to worry about it. Another pleasant and appreciated aspect to doing business with Movers Direct. I have 90 days to make an insurance claim which is great but I'm pretty sure I won't need to do that. Lamar and Jeff did a fantastic job with the actual move. I have a few antique pieces that are heavy and fragile and there wasn't one problem with them. My china cabinet looks just like it did before they moved it (damaged from the previous move but nothing from this move). I have never had a move (and I've moved a LOT) go this well. Thank you, Movers Direct. I would use them again in a heartbeat?just hoping I won't have to do so?I'm tired of moving
- All My Sons Moving & Storage of Connecticut Inc.There are not high enough ratings to describe my experience with All my Sons! The four gentlemen who came to help me move were incredible. They were excellent at their job, incredibly respectful and professional and truly made it feel like I was dealing with a small family run business. This move was unbelievably nightmarish as we were dealing with removing an estate out of a terrible auction house. All my Sons were placed in a situation where they were having to work under terribly stressful and disrespectful conditions around people who were horrible to them. They were moving antiques, a piano and tons of breakables. Everything arrived safely and in perfect condition. All this while, They had a dog growling at them and hateful people taunting them and pressuring them. All my Sons could have looked at me and dismissed themselves several times and they would have been totally justified because of how they were being treated by these auction house people. Instead they remained steadfast in their duties, and only worked harder and faster to help me get my clients possessions back. They made me feel safe and secure as well. I also dealt with a gentleman named Samuel over the phone who organized the move and sent the movers out. He was so understanding of my difficult situation and sent me his very best and most efficient team. He followed up several times during the move and made sure that everything ran smoothly. In a time of tech and computer service that is constantly failing to leave anyone satisfied or feeling heard, this company is still full of honor and integrity. Bravo All my Sons Movers!!! You are one in a million and worth every penny! Thank you so much for your help! You went above and beyond and I will never forget it. Will never use or recommend any other company, All my Sons forever!!!
- 2 Young Studs Moving - Mover in New HavenProfessional Company & Movers: Above & Beyond 5 Stars! Excellent!!! Incredible experience from start with Chris (ease of booking/scheduling & estimate for two movers and a truck) to finish/completion with Brian and Louis on the day of the move!!! For years, we’ve moved our adult kids in and out of dorms and apartments. This time, based upon the location (brownstone in South Boston- 2nd Floor with small spiral stairway, small street with limited to no parking) and “stuff” that needed to be moved, we decided to hire this company (recommended by a friends college age daughter). I was completely & totally impressed! Spectacular job!!! Brian and Louis called to let us know they were on their way, called with ETA twice (once for traffic delay and 2nd when they were 5 min. away) were on time, pleasant, professional, polite, strong and efficient! They moved everything perfectly and with no issues or concern. They were prepared with tools, blankets, etc. Without a doubt this company is above and beyond excellent!! I highly, highly recommend them and would hire them again in a heartbeat without hesitation for our next move!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! - Paula (Daughter’s move from Boston to CT) « Back to review
- Barnes Moving and Storage of New England LLCEverything about our experience was positive. Dean came right on time to do the estimate and that set the tone for things as far as punctuality for the rest of the experience. His quote was competitive. The moving men were courteous and respectful at all times. They were skilled at their trade in the way they moved the heaviest of items while gracefully avoiding collisions with all obstacles such as door jambs, railings, etc. The job was done exactly on time, exactly as promised, and exactly for the amount quoted. I could not have asked for a better experience, especially given all the horror stories out there
- Greene Moving & StorageI was overall impressed by the services performed. The crew really appeared eager to provide good customer service and explained what they were doing throughout the move. They all worked hard and didn't even seem to take a break during the move. I didn't really have alot of furniture left to move but they handled everything I did have with care. I always love to comment when I think I get good customer service and that is why I am writing this review. This company showed me that they are professionals at what they do and I thought they took pride in every aspect of their job. I didn't have a lot of money to spend on the move so we tried to do as much as we could on our own. It still cost some money but I don't think it was over priced at all compared to some other companies that I checked. I requested a service and I also understand you must pay for service and I just hoped that it would be good, and it definitley was good. Thank you Greene Moving and Storage for your assistance and please keep up the good work
- PODS Moving and StorageRented the POD to de-clutter my house prior to listing for sale. POD was delivered on time and exactly where I wanted it. Initial billing showed charges for blankets and a lock, which I had not ordered. One phone call resolved that. POD was delivered to my new location on time. Final pickup also on time. Overall: more expensive than the traditional "rent a U-Haul, move to storage unit, rent a U-Haul, move from storage unit to final destination"; but also, HALF the work! Staging your home for sale, this is the way to go
- Barnes Moving and Storage of New England LLCThis was an outstanding experience, start to finish. The price was very reasonable, particularly considering the scope of the job. Everyone I worked with at Barnes was friendly, professional and helpful. The movers were courteous, personable, thoughtful and friendly, from day one to the end of day two. We discovered that there was no AC in the new building and we were several floors up. None of the movers ever complained or was ever anything but wonderful. They were patient and careful with moving items. They were very well organized and the team communicated extremely well. Everything went exactly the way we were told it would go from the beginning to the end. There were no surprises, nothing was damaged or misplaced and everyone maintained their sense of humor even though it was over 90 degrees in the building. This was an exceptional experience with exceptional people
Movers in Jewett City
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage is a fully licensed, bonded and insured family owned and operated company. All employees are background checked. We come with all the tools, protective padding and equipment necessary. We invite you to join our growing number of repeat and referral clients, and see whyCorreira Brothers’ Moving & Storage is the top-rated company in Southern New EnglandRecent Review:Very disappointed. They moved half the stuff they were suppose to. When you make an appointment they ask for every little thing you are moving to size the truck. I told them what needed to be moved, they show up with a small truck for a 2 bedroom home and storage unit. Not even close to the proper size. I put everything in 2 rooms that needed to be on the truck, told them that specifically, numerous times they asked if that was it, while there were plenty of large things that still needed to be put on the truck. Felt as if the movers needed to be elsewhere. The truck was about full and still needed to go to the storage unit. I told the person when I called what I needed moved, only half was moved. I had to rent a truck the next day and move the rest myself! Very disappointing, especially when you pay $980 for half of your stuff to be moved. Also, they charge $25 just to move any appliance, on top of the fees they charge for everything else. When I called to voice my concern and situation, I was told it would be looked into and he would get back with me, here we are a week and a half later and not one response. It is one thing if a job was cheap and this happened, paying almost $1000 for a job half done, damaged furniture and time wasted is very disappointing and frustratingKristen A.
- Business Description:As long as you have a truck we will load everything and anything High, Tight and secure to get your belongings where they need to go safely. We treat your items like we'd treat our own. Getting ready to move anytime soon? Let us be the movers who get you to where you want to be! Give us a call at 860-997-0776 From Local Moves to Apartments to an extra hand if that's all you need, we're the best to call when it comes to moving services in the Hartford area. Give us a call at 860-997-0776 or c..Recent Review:Everything was perfect and the moving company went beyond the call of their detail job description to help out with additional things that need to take place. I would hire there’s a moving company and I would recommend this moving company to a large group of things that need to be moved even on down to a small group of things that need to be moved they were exceptionally well and very professional and again I must emphasize that they went beyond the call of their job the description to help out with other thingsgermaine l.
- Business Description:BQ Transport is a fully insured, licensed and bonded transportation company. We are family owned and have over 25 years of experience in the field. We make it our mission to make sure each customer has a pleasant and easy moving experience. Moving is stressful enough we want to help make it enjoyableRecent Review:This is a terrible moving company that will take advantage of you at every turn. After spending considerable time vetting the recommended list of movers on this website, we chose BQ Transport even though they were NOT the lowest priced but because we were promised a binding estimate and top quality moving services. Not only did they completely fail on providing the basic moving services in the contract let alone anything remotely approaching “top quality” (more on that in a moment), they charged me several thousand dollars above the binding estimate, citing additional packing materials needed although to date they have not been able to provide a single shred of documentation to back up these supposed excess materials requirements. Despite repeated attempts to get in contact with Anthony Cross or anyone from BQ Transport, once they have your money you are left only with recourse through Angie’s List and/or attorneys, both of which I am currently pursuing. As it relates to the services provided themselves, here is a summary of some but not all of the problems: -Movers took from 10AM to 2AM to complete the move out process. Crew was completely ill equipped to handle the job, including me having to provide furniture assembly instructions and having to go to Home Depot for tools. -Movers were often idling around, smoking or talking on cell phone. The foreman worked very hard. The others were slow or incompetent. It took one of the movers the entirely of the day to pack the kitchen (16 cabinets and 16 drawers). -On the move in day a couple months later, I was promised a crew of 5 men given the multiple heavy items BQ Transport had moved for us into storage, i.e. they were completely aware of the manpower/strength requirements. Unfortunately for us, they only sent 3 men for the job, and as a result were not able to move our dining room table into place and left it in our garage. They also couldn’t move a couch into position either as one of the already short staffed crew left early with one of the trucks so they were down to 2 men. To repeat, the very same movers and same foreman who moved all the furniture out of one house claimed on the other side of the move that those same pieces of furniture were just too heavy for them to move and they just left it in our garage which is not where it was intended to be placed and I will have to hire additional movers to move those pieces. -They broke multiple items. I found one of the moving crew behind the house trying to glue an antique back together without telling me. (Photos exist) They also put a hole in the wall by slamming a door open after removing a door stop. I brought all of this to the attention of Anthony Cross at the end of the day and he hung up on me as they had the money in hand already. -Upon opening the poorly packed boxes they had handled, there were also broken items in there (dishes, plates, etc) as they were stacked on top of each other without cushioning (despite their claims of needing all these packing materials). No compensation has been provided for any broken items. They also just emptied knives and knife blocks loose into a box. -To this day, Anthony Cross has not been able to back up any of his claims of excessive volume or packing materials. In fact, the packing list that they provided did not match the list of boxes that came off the truck - I have a copy of everything that came off the truck and it does not nearly match the number of boxes they claim to have used. In summary, this company not only failed to deliver the services they agreed to in the contract, but charged us extra without any evidence or backup for it and we had no choice but to pay it on the spot to get our belongings. After that happened, Anthony Cross and BQ Transport disappeared and refuse to address any of these complaints. Do not use this company - complete bait and switch and they will take advantage of youVanessa R.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
Deals in Jewett City for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- North Franklin
- Central Village
- North Stonington
- South Windham
- Gales Ferry
moving companies in Jewett City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACI Transport Inc.320 W 9 Mile Rd
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All My Sons Moving & Storage of Connecticut Inc.480 Lordship Blvd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Allen Family Enterprises
- Ana's cleaning33 fort st 4
- Angelo Enterprises220 Allen St
New Britain, Connecticut
- Atherton & Sons Moving & Storage Inc76 Voluntown Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- ACI Transport Inc.
- Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage85 Academy Ave
Providence, Rhode Island
- Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Jac's Cleaning Service, LLC7 Hurlbutt Rd
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- Jac's Cleaning Service, LLC
- Manchester Moving and Storage615 Parker St
- Manning Movers
Providence, Rhode Island
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Manchester Moving and Storage
- OVO Moving & Storage, Inc.125 SOCKANOSSET CROSS RD
Cranston, Rhode Island
- OVO Moving & Storage, Inc.
- Pak-It of Sect, LLC26 Boston Post RD
- Plycon Transportation Group
Kings Park, New York
- Preferred Hauling67 High Country Lane
- Premium Hot Tub Movers12 Klondike Ave
- Prime Moving21 Trescott St
West Haven, Connecticut
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Pak-It of Sect, LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Royal Quality Logistics304 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Royal Quality Logistics
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Vermont Pallet & Skid Shop Inc104 Baltic Rd
- Vermont Pallet & Skid Shop Inc