Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Loveland, CO
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Loveland
- Integrity Remodeling ServicesTook some time. Apparently, Jim Ruffin of Integrity is a busy guy. Once he got started the project was finished in 1 week and did a wonderful job. Yes, I would hire again
- Complete Basement SystemsWent well. Melvin was prompt, did the work expected, cleaned up well. Identified an preexisting plumbing leak, and when I provided the parts, fixed it for me. Hardest part was entering this review, since the link they gave me was to basementssystemscolorado, and not Rod Martins.
Basement Waterproofers in Loveland
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Denver and Colorado Springs and have been serving business and residential customers for over 20 years. Complete Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devote.. read lessRecent Review:This project was done professionally and at a competitive price, from beginning to end. Matt Harper helped us identify our needs (including unrelated plumbing issues) and scheduled the project. Francisco and his crew, Hirnan andJesus, arrived as scheduled, and worked tirelessly all day. They were professional, courteous, and friendly, working well into the evening to assure that every detail was right and the work areas were clean when they left. Before them, Thomas and Jose stabilized the basement floor, and Andy installed the wiring for the new sump pump. All were professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend Complete Basement Systems and will thank our neighbors who recommended them read lessMarty S.
- Business Description:Stoneridge Excavation LLC is a Excavation company that offers quality excavation services, landscaping and septic systems services at fair prices! So give us a call!Recent Review:They were good. They did what they said they're gonna do. They were here when they said.Mark a.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your concrete project.Recent Review:Luis was wonderful to work with, great communication and very well priced! His crew did a beautiful job on both patios. Everyone was very friendly, courteous and professional, they take pride in their work. Everyone was hardworking, their attention to detail is superb!! They had me check their work to make sure I was completely satisfied before they cleaned up. Great customer service. Definitely reccomend them! read lessCarla B.
- Business Description:We are a complete water intrusion repair company, If you have water coming into your home causing dampness, mold, structural movements, soil erosion, wet or low spots in yard, we can diagnose and stop the water intrusion. We offer free inspections, we give you a detailed repair plan, and we offer a wide variety of ways to pay for and to get a water intrusion repair system in place such as (1) Sweat equity drains, you help with digging trenches, you buy materials, we inspect, final grade trenc.. read lessRecent Review:They were outstanding and did a good job. They were quick to respond, professional, courteous, respectful and really nice people.Melinda H.
- Business Description:Liftech, a Denver Colorado based concrete stabilization company, specializes in lifting, leveling and stabilizing all types of structural foundation and non structural concrete flatwork in residential, commercial and municipal applications. For flatwork repairs, we use an advanced process of injecting a light weight, expanding polyurethane foam to raise, level, and stabilize concrete at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Unlike mudjacking, Liftech uses a minimally invasive and permanent s.. read lessRecent Review:I had 4 contractors give me bids on Foundation repair. Ultimately I did not select liftech but they were my 2nd choice. Their price was competitive and Jack M did a good job of explaining the process. I at least recommend Liftech for consideration if you need foundation repair read lessKevin G.
- Business Description:offering remodeling services and basement finishes all the way down to small repairs.19 years experience in kitchen and bathroom repair and remodeling.free estimates. jim at 9705992883Recent Review:Jim and Dean did a fantastic job on my project. They were both very professional and approachable during the whole project. They stayed late to finish the job well ahead of schedule.Jennifer J.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle.. read lessRecent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:For 17 years Van Matre Construction proudly serves the Front Range of Colorado, repairing foundations suffering from any malady from foundation drains, French drains, to helical piers and micro-piles, Family owned and operated, you will find Brady Van Matre in the field with the crews, ensuring quality and making sure things flow smoothly. Van Matre Construction will go the extra mile to make sure your foundation is permanently fixed and is stronger than it was when it was built. Van Matre us.. read lessRecent Review:We hired them to reinforce the foundation where a few years before some tunnels had been dug through the soil under the footings to put in some new pipes. This is an old brick house and the footings are several widths of brick laid directly on the soil, not concrete. The reinforcement is to pour some concrete walls under the footings to support them and to stabilize the soil walls of the tunnels. They also poured concrete to stabilize another area where soil had been eroding under the footing. We also had them remove an unused brick planter next to the wall. The estimator, Lance Heimes, did a very thorough study of the area and then carefully described to us the recommended work. Because of his attention to detail and good explanations I had a lot of confidence in his recommendations. The work went smoothly and looks good upon completion. The weak point with this company was communication. I had to call them up to find out when the work was scheduled, and even then we were never sure when the workers would show up. They also sent me the final invoice for the work when the work was only about half-done, rather than upon "substantial completion" as provided in the contract. They did finish the work a day or two later, so it worked out OK, although for a while I was worried that they had forgotten to finish the work read lessAllen S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Radon Mitigation Company. We design and install custom mitigation systems to fit your house. Guaranteed to reduce radon levels to an acceptable level while being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. No obligation site visits and estimates. Check, CC's and Financing available upon request read lessRecent Review:All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc did an excellent job! The gentlemen that performed the work took extra care to make sure that the routing of the PVC was done correctly and still achieve the Radon level was going to be below the 4 pCi/L level that EPA requires. They did a very good job with putting the vent in the roof correctly and making sure that no leaks would come from their work. The Radon level that I recorded prior to their work was 15-17 pCi/L and now its down .3-.4. So yes they know what they are doing and they do it very well read lessRobert M.
- Business Description:Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful, extremely professional, friendly, accommodating especially during covid from sales to installation, I was treated wonderful.Cynthia J.
Deals in Loveland for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Fort Collins
- La Salle
waterproofing contractors in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc4630 S Broadway
- All Seasons Home Repair LLCPO box 2921
- All Trades LLC Professional Handyman and Home Serv1763 S Del Norte Ave
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc
- Black Roofing Inc6115 Ben Pl Ste A
- Black Roofing Inc
- Complete Basement Systems11795 E. 45th Avenue
- Complete Basement Systems
- Epoxy Colorado and Seal Colorado, Inc.140 E. Boardwalk Drive, Suite D
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Epoxy Colorado and Seal Colorado, Inc.
- Integrity Remodeling Services5713 Mangrove Ct
- Integrity Remodeling Services
- Liftech Corporation12870 W Alameda Pkwy Lakewood
- Liftech Corporation
- Mile High Coatings2639 E Mulberry St #47
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Mile High Coatings
- Skylight Specialists, Inc.10658 W Centennial Rd Suite 300
- Skylight Specialists, Inc.
- TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY PAINTING4036 FLAGSTONE DR
- TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY PAINTING
- Van Matre Construction LLC214 N 120th St
- Van Matre Construction LLC