If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Littleton, CO
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Littleton
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsOur agent Victor was excited to talk with us about the different aspects of the home. Since we are new home buyers it was a great learning experience and we really enjoyed learning from the agent. Victor did a thorough inspection and pointed out the highlights with the main services. we would this company again read less
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsThanh Vo did a fastastic job in inspecting our seen to be home, he was vary thorough and I felt like he went the extra mile in order to make sure we were covered and knew, the good, the bad, and the ugly, he also gave us a great deal of tips and ideas on how to handle some of these issues which put us at ease. Axium was fast, responsive, and took care of us asap, that coupled with a fantastic promotion going with angies list made the experience a home run for us! If we find ourselves in this situation again, we will be sure to use Thanh and Axium read less
- K2 ExcavationI am very satisfied with the service that Arden at K2 provided. We just bought a home with a failing septic system and hot many quotes for replacement. Of all the companies we contacted, K2 was the easiest to get honest, straight forward information from. We are so glad we hired them. They helped us with permitting questions and got to work within less than 2 weeks read less
- Chapman Septic Service, Inc.It was a pleasure to have them doing the work. They were fantastic. They were responsive. They did a good job. They were great to work with. The one thing they don’t do is take care of the turf afterwards. They had fair pricing.
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCWhen we had a failed leach field, we hired John (Absolute Diversified Services, LLC). He is an exceptional, experienced excavator, and explained his work clearly in advance as well as while the project progressed. When it became clear that a tree needed to be removed, he did all he could to be sure that only one had to go. He works very hard, treats his employees with dignity and respect, and left the job site clean and as much like it was before the project began as possible under the circumstances. John responds promptly to calls, emails, and texts, and has a great working relationship with professionals at the county health department and local engineering firms. We can't say enough about John and his business, and wish that every contractor we do business with had the same work ethic and sense of professionalism that he does. Thank you, John read less
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThey have always been our clean-out people, so we've always felt the price was competitive. I did not take other bids on the price. Their price is usually fair.
- SUC N UPClint and his son came out the same day I called and pumped my tank in about half an hour. They also power-washed the two compartments of the tank and gave it an inspection. They were both very friendly and did a good job.
- SUC N UPOur septic pump had gone out and we needed our tank pumped out. They came out the day that we called (on a weekend!). Can't thank them enough! We found our new septic service.
- Search SepticIt went very well. We are very pleased and plan to use them again and recommend them to all of our neighbors and friends who have septic systems.
- Douglas County Septic Inc.I called and they were able to get me in the schedule the next day! The day before Thanksgiving or I would have had to wait until the next week. Great service
Septic Tank Companies in Littleton
- Business Description:If you have any plumbing issues at all, contact the expert plumbers at High 5 Plumbing today. They are highly experienced and extensively trained. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive understanding of plumbing, they can handle all your plumbing needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether you need to install, repair, or replace piping, unclog a toilet, install a new water heater, need plumbing maintenance, or more, they can handle it quickly and efficiently. With them, y.. read lessRecent Review:Brian the technician was very prompt, professional and friendly. He explained what he was doing before doing it. He cleaned the work area when he was finished. He fixed the sink and I’m grateful for the work.Terri M.
- Business Description:We are family and veteran owned and operated out of Kiowa, Colorado. We accept check, cash, discover card, visa and master card. We will accept payments on larger jobs, and for smaller jobs such as drain cleaning we like to be paid when work has been completed. We offer military/veteran and senior discounts. You can find out more information on our company if you visit our website at n2itplumbing.co read lessRecent Review:The service was fantastic. They were professional and very transparent with the cost and super knowledgeable. Price was fair.ISSAC J.
- Business Description:Founded in 1983, Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. has been serving the Denver, CO area with their plumbing, heating and electrical needs. If you have a drain that needs cleaning, a heater installed, or your panel box upgraded, then call the experts at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. They are excited to hear from you so make the call now for your next appointment read lessRecent Review:Went to take a shower this morning but no hot water. Pilot light was out and I couldn't get it to stay lit. Called several other companies and none of them could come out for at least several days. Was able to schedule service with Time Plumbing within a couple of hours, and when Chad came out he agreed it was the thermocouple that had gone bad. Had it replaced and tested within the hour. Was also very helpful with a variety of questions I had. I'd hire them again! Now, on to that hot shower read lessSheldon P.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business read lessRecent Review:The owner, David, was really great. The job entailed removing old deck posts, anchored in cement, as well timbers, blocky concrete and a concrete pad. Overall, it took about 20 man-hours to complete. Once started, it became apparent that the job was bigger than anticipated, but he finished it all. He left the area all cleaned up and smoothed over. I have some photos but I haven't figured out how to add them. Maybe I can add them later. Bottom line, David Carlin was a nice, professional and honest workman. I do recommend him read lessNancy Y.
- Business Description:With 110% Best Price Guarantee, we will be the best priced home inspection with the best service! We pride ourselves on being a great resource for all real estate buyers and sellers in the Denver metro areas and nearby cities. We are an accredited and trusted home inspection company with three Board Certified Master Inspectors on staff. Beyond home inspections, we offer radon testing and radon mitigation, mold testing and inspections, Infra-red inspections, EMF testing, well water testing, le.. read lessRecent Review:Our agent Victor was excited to talk with us about the different aspects of the home. Since we are new home buyers it was a great learning experience and we really enjoyed learning from the agent. Victor did a thorough inspection and pointed out the highlights with the main services. we would this company again read lessSophia L.
- Business Description:45 employees financing over 1000.00
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Radon Mitigation Company. We design and install custom mitigation systems to fit your house. Guaranteed to reduce radon levels to an acceptable level while being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. No obligation site visits and estimates. Check, CC's and Financing available upon request read lessRecent Review:All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc did an excellent job! The gentlemen that performed the work took extra care to make sure that the routing of the PVC was done correctly and still achieve the Radon level was going to be below the 4 pCi/L level that EPA requires. They did a very good job with putting the vent in the roof correctly and making sure that no leaks would come from their work. The Radon level that I recorded prior to their work was 15-17 pCi/L and now its down .3-.4. So yes they know what they are doing and they do it very well read lessRobert M.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing company that is now expanding in to Atlanta area. We have been a Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List since 2012. Denver customers please call (303-986-5325) ATLANTA CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL(770-543-8188) If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment. Our mission is to build our company one happy customer at a time. Estimates are FREE. We accept all Credit Cards, Cash and Checks. There is a trip charge associated per service... read lessRecent Review:Smoothly, and better than expected.Edward P.
- Business Description:J.S. Walton Company can perform excavation for utilities, drainage issues, site leveling, new driveways including asphalt paving. We also perform driveway maintenance such culvert installations, rip rap, grading and asphalt crack seal / seal coatin read lessRecent Review:Joe did a great job! He came right away to take care of our needs. We will definitely be hiring him again in the future!Ruth S.
- Business Description:Reliable Rooter is family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. Our dedicated team provides prompt, professional service and a higher standard of workmanship. For your convenience, we even offer emergency service seven days a week read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Highlands Ranch
- Columbine Valley
- Bow Mar
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Castle Pines
- Indian Hills
- Castle Rock
septic tank services in Littleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC4655 South Julian St N/A
- A-Family Plumbing56192 E Briarwood Pl
- AAA JETTING SERVICE1684 S Espana Way
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCP.O. Box 622
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Advanced Septic Solutions 1935 Presidential Hts
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Affordable Plumber1151 Colorado Blvd. Ste. 205
- All American Drain Cleaning 425 N Coolidge Way
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc4630 S Broadway
- ALL DRAINS SEWER SVCPO Box 1874
- All Tried and True8501 W Bowls Ave 2-D077
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- APEX CONSTRUCTION7911 E State Highway 86
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric5000 W 29th Ave
- Art's Septic Service16373 County Road 28
- At Your Service Plumbing & Rooter225 Union Blvd suite 150
- Aurora Plumber3131 S Vaughn Way
- Axium Inspections & Radon Mitigations1700 N Lincoln St Ste 1700
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC
- Bears' Necessities PlumbingPO Box 331339
- Befort Plumbing and Heating Inc.1540 Galena St.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing363 W Evans Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Denver2611 W 64th Ave Unit B
- Boise Plumber950 Bannock Street
- Brian Simons Inc715 S Picadilly Rd
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burbach's Rocky Mountain Excavating785 County Rd 1034
- Bears' Necessities Plumbing
- Deer Creek Excavation10740 S Deer Creek Rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Denver Rooter Man11200 E Dartmouth Ave
- Denver’s Drain Master 7351 Magnolia St
Commerce City, Colorado
- Dohertys Plumbing and Drain38000 E 145th Ave
- Douglas County Septic Inc.10333 Wildlife Way
- Drain Genius LLC1550 W 37th Ave
- Deer Creek Excavation
- LEWIS WATER & SEWER INC16188 S GOLDEN RD
- LEWIS WATER & SEWER INC
- Quick's Hoe1460 E 64th Ave
- Quick's Hoe
- Ray's Backhoe Service6698 McCall Dr
- REYNOLDS LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1697
Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup4615 Town Center Dr Ste 100
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5180 smith road Ste F
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6701 E 50th Ave
Commerce City, Colorado
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup936 E 18th Ave Unit H
- Ray's Backhoe Service
- Urban Plumbing and Heating LLC8451 Welby Rd 728
- Urban Plumbing and Heating LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO