Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Grand Junction, CO
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Grand Junction
- Colorado Electric IncColorado Electric employees were prompt, courteous and explained what was being done in a manner that was clear as well as answering questions. Work was done in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company!
- Deep Valley Homes LLCThe experience was good. He charges $25 an hour. He does a very good job. He schedules me as promptly as he can. His quality of work stands out and he is professional.
- MC Atlin Electrical CorpWe very recently purchased our house and immediately noticed that our lights flickered constantly. There were dimmer switches in roughly half of our rooms, even in places where you really wouldn't need or want them such as in the bathroom. I successfully replaced one of them on my own but when I pulled the decorative plate off of a second switch it quickly became clear that the job was above my skill level. There were not one but three circuits all coming into one box, each hobbled to another, and with extensions leading to the switch itself because the three circuits were too short to reach. When I saw this I immediately thought "fire hazard" and began to wonder about the rest of the wiring in our new home. I thought I potentially had a full rewire on my hands and immediately hopped on Angie's List to look up a good local electrician as I have never hired one before. McAtlin had excellent ratings and reviews so I crossed my fingers and gave them a ring. The gentleman who answered the phone was friendly and professional and didn't balk at all when I asked for service "in the near future." No more than two hours later there was an electrician at work in our home. Furthermore, not only did we not require a full rewire, but the job was small, quick, and cheap. I am 110% satisfied with the service, quality of work, and price, and will most definitely be calling McAtlin again should I have need of an electrician in the future. They were outstanding! In fact, the wife and I both feel that we should have tipped Trevor, seeing as how we wound up paying far, far less than we expected to
- WILSON ELECTRICAL SERVICESExcellent. As it wasn't an emergency we called on a Saturday. Wade returned the call within the hour and set up a time for Monday. He called to let us know he'd be a few minutes early. Gave an estimate that it would be about an hour's work. Promptly found the problem in the first fixture, then took down an antique light fixture and put in its replacement. He was professional throughout. This is the second time we've used Wade and regret all the other times we used other electricians. I highly recommend him
Lights in Grand Junction
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical contracting company, offering residential,service, and small commercial. We have 2 employees. We charge travel time one way-to get to the job. We offer 10 percent discount on the first hours labor to Angie's List members. We pride ourselves on "coming to the electrical rescue" of the local housewives with any of their electrical problemsRecent Review:Robert is a class act, knowledgeable and prompt. Great communication and a kind person who cares. Thanks Robert you are a true MEPeter H.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:I have been doing construction and handyman work for six years now. From fences, paint, electrical, drywall, little touch ups, appliance install or replaced. Even something as simple as hanging pictures or Christmas lights. You will get honest work from a honest man. Whatever your need it please do not hesitate to real outRecent Review:He was a great guy. It was very good. He was a very good worker. He was dependable. He really care. He always go above and beyond. He came over on my anniversary at nine in the evening. He was really nice. We paid him $60 per hourWithers B.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience we are dedicated to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Estimates are free for additional work. Troubleshooting requires a service call. However, if we can work it out over the phone, we'll save the expense. Service calls are $90 for residential or $150 for commercial in Mesa County. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:John and Dave are the best electricians I have found in Grand Junction. They do good work and understand customer service. John bid the job and didn't try to charge any extras after getting it, which speaks volumes about his character. That's a game many contractors play and it was refreshing to hire someone that didn't do it. I would highly recommend calling Steeds, LLC first if you need an electrician in the grand valley areaShane M.
- Business Description:I am a very good Handyman, but over the past nine years I have become very specialized in doors and windows. I can help you choose the doors or windows that are right for your needs and budget, Share my experince and knowledge with you. Help you get the right sizes, then installing your door or window just as you had imagined. I do not sell the product. I install it. I gaurantee every installation. I, personally do the installationRecent Review:Chris was absolutely amazing from start to finish. The work he does is top notch and is competitive with his pricing. Honestly, it would hard to beat him in every aspect. Would recommend him to anyone.Joshua R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Doubling in size every year SolarCity is the largest Clean Energy provider in the country. We install residential solar systems for no upfront fee or installation cost generating clean green power for less cost than your current utility company(certain area restrictions). For free in home estimate with a local rep and the best Angie's list pricing click on the link below. http://www.solarcity.com/salestools/solarcity.aspx?rep=00530000005WdsRecent Review:I have not benefitted one bit from my relationship with this wretched company, but now that has turned into a huge detriment. DO NOT EVER ENTER A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS COMPANY or any other Tesla related companies. Hail damage has made it necessary to have my shingles replaced. Solar panels needed to be temporarily removed. I called Tesla customer service and was on hold 20 minutes before being given the option to have a customer service rep. call me back. When they DID call my back, the line disconnected as I answered (before second ring). called them back, another 20 minutes on hold. Finally got through to a human who said Tesla could not remove the panels until April 2020. As I write this, it is August 2019. 8 months. I asked what options I had, and i was told I would have to go through a 3rd party and i would need to pay for the removal out of pocket. As I expressed my dismay, I was HUNG UP ON by the "service" representative!! I had been promised by the phone robot, prior to reaching said human, that I would have the opportunity the take a survey after my phone call to give feedback about the customer service! Well not if they hang up on you!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced! I'm trying to prevent water damage to my house and not only did they refuse to give me reasonable options, they hung up on me after I waited 45 minutes to reach them! I am in a 20 year contract with these people and I regretted it after 6 monthsLESLIE D.
- Business Description:Over 10 years of experience in home building industry, show room, design, sales and installation services. Specialize in interior finishes: all materials from reputable vendors, top quality installation guaranteed. Very competitive prices - 10% off of your lowest bid. Free estimate, financing availabl
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
lights in Grand Junction
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dynamic Hardscapes & Fencing LLC202 Ribbon Ct
- Dynamic Hardscapes & Fencing LLC
- Handyman Dan, LLC2860 1/2 Hall Ave.
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Handyman Dan, LLC
- North Peak Construction305 Main St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- North Peak Construction
- ONE SOURCE LIGHTING552 25 RD C
Grand Junction, Colorado
- ONE SOURCE LIGHTING
- The Iron Maiden, LLC1979 Three Eagles Way
- The Iron Maiden, LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc