Smooth Surface Solutions Ltd.

Founded 2020 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

located in

Denver, CO 80209

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We believe in treating people like we would want someone to treat our Moms. Giving people the best quality craftsmanship with high quality materials is the only way to make our customers truly happy. We want you to be happy. We guarantee your satisfaction with a two year warranty. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide.We try to go above and beyond so people remember us fondly. Our friendly, honest, communication leads to great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

bathtub refinishing (6)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)cabinet refacing (1)countertop installation (1)

10/18/2021

Excellent job! Thanks for making my tub look brand new again!

Description of Work
Bathtub Restoration

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We are so glad you are happy. I hope you won't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything else done. Michael is really handy and I'm always good for a laugh. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you had a nice bubble bath.

10/04/2021

They were great, Michael was such a courteous man. He did a beautiful job on my bathtub, it looks like new. After doing the shower I decided to freshen up the rest of the bathroom I asked if he knew any painters? I was pleased to find out he painted too. Lisa and I went to Home Depot she had so many great ideas to freshen up my bathroom that after we got the paint, we got new fixtures for the show...

Description of Work
bathtub refinish interior paint

Category bathtub refinishing,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

Thank you for giving us such a nice review. We loved how great your bathroom turned out. It was great working with you. It is so nice to hear that you are happy with our work. Thank You, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]

09/29/2021

Everything looks great!!!

Description of Work
Countertops in both Master bath and kitchen. Repair of vintage bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review. It was such a pleasure working with you. We were happy to see you would hire us again and we will get that fifth star next time. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. We can't wait to work for you again in the future.

09/28/2021

My new condo needed a number of things fixed up, and my 40 year old bathtub was the first thing I got done. I am pretty sure it had never been refinished once so it was in terrible shape. Since it was still structurally fine, I decided to try a refinish rather than replacing and I got the best price quote from this company. They arrived exactly when they said they would, educated me on exactly wha...

Description of Work
Bathtub Shower Refinish

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thank you so much for the nice review. I can't tell you how great it feels to know you are appreciated. I remember how happy we were with the outcome of your tub. If we can ever be of service to you again please don't hesitate to call. Truly grateful and thanks again.

09/16/2021

The service went very well. They were very clean and even take care some mess from other contractors. They went above and beyond. They were very good.

Description of Work
They refinished resurfacing my bathtub and also they did interior painting

Category bathtub refinishing,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank You so much for taking the time to review us. We are so lucky to have great customers like yourself. It has been a pleasure working for you. We appreciate the care you are taking to make your rental property the perfect home for someone. We always look forward to showing you what we have done. Thank you again for everything. Lisa and Michael

09/15/2021

Michael did great work. I started with getting my shower and tub refinished. They threw in the sink for a really low price. After it was finished it looked too nice compared to the rest of my bathroom so Lisa gave me a great idea and they refinished my cabinets and repainted my walls. The bathroom looks better than the rest of the house now. I plan on having them come refinish my kitchen counter a...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

You are too kind [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your kind words. We have been so lucky to meet great people like yourself. Give Simon our love. I'm going to make sure you get that kitchen taken care of before you meet the future in laws. I have lots of ideas and Michael is ready to execute them. Thank you again.

kitchen/bathroom remodels, cabinet painting & refinishing, bathtub/shower/sink refinishing/repair, appliance painting, interior painting, and countertops

Check, PayPal