Creative Insight inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

10360 E Jewell Ave Unit 92

Denver, CO 80247

Creative Insight Inc, Inc. is an award-winning, locally owned, full-service contractor with 25+ years of experience in the Denver Metro area. Our motto is, " We love to earn your business!" We strive to make you a repeat customer. You are guaranteed a pleasant experience with us every time. The biggest reason for remodeling a home is that a homeowner loves his or her property and/or they hope to increase the value of their home. We care about each individual by meeting their specific needs. We guarantee all of our workmanship for one year. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time to appointments, and following through on promises, call Creative Insight Inc. today for the quality you demand! We received a 5 star customer service award through Home Advisor! We also have countless references and testimonials from past customers. EXPERTISE: --Remodels- Kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and garages --Major renovation of multiple rooms --Building and Replacement of decks and porches --Installing and replacement of doors and windows --Interior and exterior home painting and staining -- All tile work -Free Estimates -Interior/Exterior remodeling and painting -Small jobs welcome! -Insured through Colorado Casualty Insurance Group Harold Archuleta 720-207-8558...

home remodeling (5)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

10/08/2021

They were always prompt. Everyday they always came at 9 sharp. They prime the whole house and they use a great paint. I would recommend this company to everyone because they deserve a 5 star rating. They were very honest and bring me to the whole process and it was great. I would say they replaced all facia and soffit. I would recommend to anyobe who wants a professional job done.

Description of Work
They replace my facia and soffit and painted siding after repairing the wood.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

04/26/2021

Stoney is awesome, him and his team were professional, clean, and respectful. Everything was completed in a timely manner. I would hire them again for any remodel. He was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Scrapped the popcorn off the ceiling painted entire interior, remodeled both bathrooms, and remodeled kitchen. Replaced all doors and frames

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/23/2021

Creative Insight did the remodel for my kitchen and bathroom, they did an amazing job! They are true professionals and it was a pleasure working with them. I’ve used them on both my personal and rental properties. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

04/21/2021

Everything went fine and I'm very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They redid my bathroom.

Work Completed On 04/20/2011

04/15/2021

Harold and his team are amazing! He listened to exactly everything that I wanted done in both my kitchen and bathroom and they both turned out great! Harold and his team are easy to talk to, timely, and explained everything to me before hand so I knew what to expect in terms of cost breakdown and timeline. 10/10 would work with again!

Description of Work
remodeling

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/14/2021

The work was done perfectly! They worked around our schedule as much as possible, kind and courteous. Reasonably priced and great work. Would rehire for every project that we need done! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2015

04/14/2021

Creative Insight did an amazing job remodeling my kitchen and bathroom! Their work is of the highest quality! They are my go to contractors for my personal home and rental properties. They’re extremely friendly and a true pleasure to work with! I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
house remodel

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/14/2021

Very happy with the crew and the work performed. The owner, Harold, is friendly, honest and straightforward. I have recommended Creative Insight Inc. to many friends and family and never regretted doing so. He will make sure you're happy with the job and guarantees all work. Small, local company.

Description of Work
bathroom remodeling

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Remodels- Kitchens, bathrooms, basements,and garages Major renovations of muliple rooms Building and replacement of decks and porches Installing and replacement of doors and windows Interior and exterior home painting and staining All tile work

Decks and Fencing