Bruce Banner Hauling

Founded 2014 •

Located in

Denver, CO 80223

Hauling with purpose. We mentor, train and employ at risk youth and adults while providing services for victims of domestic violence and disadvantaged families. We salvage most items hauled, refurbished and clean up items and donate them to a family experiencing domestic violence and homelessness....

hauling (6)

09/03/2021

Definitely would recommend! Very professional. Super friendly. They take pride in their work. Very satisfied with the work they did.

Description of Work
Moved a chair

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

09/03/2021

Great service and communication

Description of Work
Remove household goods for disposal

Work Completed On 08/15/2021

08/06/2021

Best company I have ever used. They were fast and Efficient. They did half a 10 foot box for me and only charged 250 bucks. I will definitely be calling them for future business.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we hope to do business again!

08/06/2021

Bruce Banner hauling was very professional. They arrived when they said they were going to. I showed them what needed to be hauled off and they did not waste any time. When they gathered up all the stuff they check to make sure that they had got everything that I wanted removed. They were very kind and professional about things. And yes of course I will definitely use their services again. In fact...

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

08/06/2021

It was such a breeze to hire these guys they did all the heavy lifting for me and showed up on time. They worked hard and its very difficult finding good workers these days so I with complete confidence recommended these guys! Plus it was super cheap $375 to hall away a 10' Box truck of junk and usually I would spend AT LEAST $500 to take it to the dump myself. Thanks for your business made my lif...

Description of Work
Hauling/ junk removal

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

08/06/2021

Set up was super easy for the job. They arrived on time and were very professional. They took care of all my needs and went above and beyond in their service. I would highly recommend Anthony and his hauling business to anyone who needs the service.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 08/09/2021