At Your Service Plumbing & Rooter

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2007

225 Union Blvd suite 150

Denver, CO 80228

We are a small family owned plumbing company that is now expanding in to Atlanta area. We have been a Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List since 2012. Denver customers please call (303-986-5325) ATLANTA CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL(770-543-8188) If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment. Our mission is to build our company one happy customer at a time. Estimates are FREE. We accept all Credit Cards, Cash and Checks. There is a trip charge associated per service. Take advantage of our offers: Senior, Military, teacher and Handicap are all eligible for a $10 DISCOUNT. We look forward to serving you!...

09/14/2022

Carl J.

The valves were difficult to access but the plumber did a great job under difficult conditions.

Description of Work
Replaced three shut off valves

07/13/2022

AJ L.

Carlos was punctual, professional and beyond helpful. Diagnosed my problem and saved me money where most companies would have charged more. Definitely will be back!

Description of Work
Drain Clearing

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/02/2022

STEPHEN P.

This was a really ugly nasty project and I was amazed at Eduardo's skill, persistence and professionalism. I was so glad to have everything working again and no more water leaks

Description of Work
Replace shower valve and bathtub trap and drain plumbing.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, home remodeling

05/13/2022

Carla K.

Professional service with excellent results.

Description of Work
2 Spigots- 1 repair and 1 replace

04/30/2022

Donny H.

Carlos came right on time and ran the sewer. The renter had said the toilet was backing up and he removed the toilet and cleared the drain under it. It all took only an hour and I could use a card to remote pay.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleaned, toilet fix

04/24/2022

Carla K.

Juan (owner) and Carlos (service tech) incredibly professional. This is the 3 4th time over the last 3 years that I've used this service. Every time, the service is great. The results are stellar. I will continue to use this plumbing service for all my plumbing needs. Well done! My thanks.

Description of Work
Installation of 3 toilets

Category excavators, plumbing

02/26/2022

Randy V.

I had a clogged sewer line and rented a machine to clean it out from Home Depot. When that didn't work I returned it and rented a bigger machine from Home Depot. That seemed to work until 3 days later the line clogged again. I called At Your Service Plumbing. They responded same morning, called ahead when they were within 15 minutes of arrival. The gentleman showed up, fully explained the cost structure so there would be no surprises and then started setting up. He did a video of the line to see the issues, showed that to me and got equipment staged. Only then was he "on the clock". He worked the clog from two different ports, towards the house and the street, did another video and then did another final run to make sure one remaining root wad was flushed out of the line. Very thorough, very polite, more than fair price, was careful not make a mess in the house. What I really liked is that he talked about the clay tile sewer line we had and how the roots get into the joints and that the line looked okay, nothing broken. Previous company that we had come out 2 yrs ago said line had to be replaced, had his supervisor come out to confirm and were trying to get us lined up for about $25K of construction work. We are very pleased that we found At Your Service Plumbing and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sewer line clean out.

01/22/2022

Jason B.

Excellent, Carlos was a true professional and did a phenomenal job resolving the issue. He explained everything he was doing and worked around the issues fast, efficiently and correctly. Highly recommend this company, especially if Carlos is on call.

Description of Work
Rooter of waste line for basement sink

01/13/2022

Carol S.

Very pleased with the service. Carlos was very knowledgeable and educated me on every step of the process. I really appreciated his work ethic and how he communicated with me. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Drains and mainline cleaned out

11/24/2021

Andrea M.

We thought our 13-year-old water heater was leaking and needed to be replaced. Our house is almost 100 years old, so we have called At Your Service Plumbing several times for snaking slow drains and the like, always with quick and affordable results. This time, Eduardo came out and said that the water heater was fine, and the leak was coming from a poorly-installed and now broken coupler between two hoses. (This was done by a different plumbing company years back.) He swapped out the coupler pretty quickly, saving us the cost and labor of replacing the whole thing. These people are competent, honest and nice. After living in Denver for almost 25 years, we finally have a company we can count on for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/21/2021

Scott L.

Our 25-year old garbage disposal died and backed up our kitchen sink. We needed it replaced quickly. Most companies we called were 2-4 days out. “At Your Service Plumbing” was able to come out that afternoon. The technician called and said he was running ahead of schedule and would it be OK for him to come early. We were happy to accommodate him. He quoted us a price before he started the project. The price was reasonable and we gave him the OK to proceed. He replaced the garbage disposal in a reasonable amount of time and addressed our questions and concerns throughout the process. When he completed the job, he ran the new garbage disposal and it was clear that the kitchen drain was also clogged and needed to be snaked. That was likely the problem all along. He quoted us a price to snake the drain that was based on completing the project within a 1-hour timeframe. He showed us what the price would be for each additional 15-minute interval. He was very upfront with the pricing and it seemed reasonable to us, so we gave him the OK to proceed. The clock didn’t start until he actually started snaking the drain. We were not charged for his time to bring in the equipment and disconnect the plumbing. It was a very difficult process and he ended up using two different snakes to get the job accomplished, but he was successful and completed the job within the 1-hour timeframe. He worked very diligently and efficiently. We were very satisfied with the end result and will certainly call them first the next time we have a plumbing issue.

Description of Work
replace a garbage disposal and snake the kitchen drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/20/2021

Edward P.

Smoothly, and better than expected.

Description of Work
Sewer Drain replacement

Category excavators, drain pipe

07/14/2021

Jane B.

The plumber, Carlos, was very professional and made sure he cleaned up any mess from the replacement of the disposal. He checked that it worked several times. Very pleasant person.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal because of leak.

03/02/2021

Karen K.

Eduardo was my technician for this job. He and his assistant did a great job and worked well with the building maintenance person. Both At Your Service technicians represent the name of the company. I have already recommended the company to a friend who may need a excellent plumbing company in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen water supply valves replaced

Category excavators, plumbing

02/28/2021

Maridale P.

Very well even though it was muddy because of snow earlier that day

Description of Work
replacement of outside sewer line

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

02/26/2021

Danielle S.

I am so grateful to Eduardo for his creative problem-solving. Two other plumbing companies had told us we would need to demolish kitchenette cabinetry to access the plumbing, but he suggested that we cut a hole in the ceiling and send him a picture so that he could see if he would be able to access it that way. They didn't charge for the first visit and were able to make the repair without affecting the cabinetry.

Description of Work
Replacing an old exterior water faucet

02/17/2021

Randall R.

He gave us several suggestions and options. He worked quickly.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.

Category excavators

10/22/2020

Justin L.

first he came out and let me know (for free) how I might do the repair for cheap... then came back after I messed it up and fixed it the right way (for a reasonable fee).

Description of Work
replace leaking utility sink faucet

09/22/2020

Penny G.

Quickly Punctual Willing to come back when I get a new faucet and sprayer

Description of Work
Cleaned out the drain for the kitchen

09/19/2020

Donny H.

I was at work and my rental had this problem. I called the office and they sent a man over with in 2 hours to ***** what it was. He called me and told me what it was, and then called back to let me know he would have to cut a hole in the cieling. Then he called with the prognosis for me to ok the repair. He didn't assume anything, he knew what to do and how to do it! Thanks man! I gave him a tip for good service.

Description of Work
I had a water leak in the basement ceiling pipe.

07/28/2020

Owen J.

The tech called ahead, showed up on time, did the job and cleaned up after himself very satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Needed preventive sewer line clean-out at vacant home.

07/17/2020

Charlene M.

Kristian is a hard worker and got the job done very well. As have all the plumbers from AYS who have done work for us - Juan, Saul and Eduardo. Pleasant young man who was right on time, explained things well, did an excellent job and left no mess. Wore his mask the entire time. We moved to Lakewood 7 yrs ago. At Your Service was the first plumber we called for a small job and have always called for other larger jobs. This company is very well run, good at what they do, more than fair on their pricing and very thorough from the time you call until the job is completed. Highly recommend At Your Service to anyone who likes to be treated right and wants the job to be done well.

Description of Work
Rooting basement bathroom shower.

06/25/2020

Shelley B.

Kristian was a great guy. He explained everything he was doing and listened to my questions as to how the problem would be resolved. He made it easy for me to understand what the problem was and offered a couple of different ways to solve the leak/broken pipe. He was professional and courteous without talking down to me. I was very happy with the service call and will have Kristian back to start the work.

Description of Work
I needed to find out where the water was coming from in my basement below kitchen

Category plumbing, drain pipe

06/02/2020

Michigan H.

Tech did excellent job of diagnosing problem and repairing it.

Description of Work
Cracked pipe between washing machine and drain.

05/15/2020

Jacqueline O.

I was not home but everything seems to be fine

Description of Work
Main line snaked