Legacy Roofing & Construction

Aurora, CO 80016

ANTIQUE SPANISH CLAY TILES

ANTIQUE SPANISH CLAY TILES

roofing202180220
Free Inspection/ Estimate on one of Colorado's most beautiful manufactured roof systems. Replace with equal or like material due to hail and wind damage on August 4th, 2020

Colorado's Preferred Roofing Contractor for 10+ years! Family owned & operated. Legacy Roofing and Construction offers exceptional service and a superior product. By taking the time to listen to our clients needs we believe that we can provide every person with a quality roof no matter what their budget may be. We have been a 100% family owned and operated company since the first day our doors opened for business. For a free inspection and roof estimate, give us a call. 7205415000...

3.3

2.5

roofing (7)gutter repair (3)house painting (1)

03/12/2021

It was amazing. They did my roof for me. It turned out very well it. They matched the color of the roof on my house. I didn't have a leak anymore. It tuned out to be a good experience. Their customer service was outstanding. The professionalism of them was amazing. I would refer them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

03/04/2021

It was a flawless experience... I was on a tight timeline ( due to an upcoming closing date ) and was told by Legacy ; they’d take care of everything. And they did. I didn’t have to worry about one single aspect of this roofing and gutter job. I was kept up to date each step of the way and it was a beautiful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Residential Asphalt Roof system. Dimensional 30 year, color is weathered wood.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

03/04/2021

Awesome amazing job customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace residential Asphalt roof system

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

11/27/2016

I paid him $12,000 up front and he never did the roof. I have a judgement against him from the judge who heard the case.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing at my office building

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2016

11/27/2016

Kaylen is the most dishonest man I've ever dealt with. I fear he may be dangerous too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing on a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2016

09/21/2016

We contracted June 26, 2016 to have our roof, gutters and shutters replaced as well as the exterior of our house painted with Legacy Roofing "owner Kaylen Echols". We do not have confidence that Kaylen (Legacy Roofing and Construction) is able to complete the entire project to our satisfaction (roofing & gutters). When we contracted with Legacy Roof & Construction we assumed the that the contracto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, roofing and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

10/15/2012

The job went very smoothly. The materials for the job were provided on the date and time agreed upon. The day of the roof installation the weather called for rain, so the job was delayed one day. The next day, Kaylen's crew did 95% of the job, with a little double checking and clean up done the next morning. Legacy handled all my insurance paperwork and did all the work directly with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Legacy did a complete reroof of my house. He tore off old hail damaged roof and installed new 40 year hail resistance roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2012

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Exterior Paint, Windows, Anything from the Ground Up:)

Electrical/ Plumbing