The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Weaverville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Weaverville
- American Vision WindowsAlan was amazing, he was courteous, professional and detail-oriented. I can't wait for the completion of the installation to see the final product.
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Approved Contractor Inc.Windows were measured. I was informed windows were ordered. I was informed windows are ready and a date was made for installation. Installers arrived as scheduled. Installers did a good job of coving furniture. Old windows removed new windows installed Very clean job. Excellent installation and clean up. The whole family was happy with the new windows
- Lepage ConstructionVery good. Lepage contractor showed up & gave an estimate as promised. An agreement was made & the job was completed on time & for the price quoted!! Professional, courteous & prompt service!! I will hire Lepage again for home projects!!
- NVA Home ServicesWOW! Who knew our tiny bathroom could become so spacious! Thanks to NVA Home Services, we were able to expand our bathroom to something that we have always wanted. We were blown away by their professionalism, efficiency and affordable pricing! We will be in touch!
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company
- Adrian ConstructionFrom the first quote until completion, all was flawless. Extreme attention to detail and neatness. Owner keep us informed every day on schedule for other subs, ie, stucco, electrical, etc. A very professional job. You can not tell that the door was not part of original home construction.
- BWC CONSTRUCTION INC.BWC was excellent! They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom and it is beautiful! They Did such a great job I had them do my foundation and my siding. They also put in all of my flooring. Brian was professional and very pleasant to work with. I recommend a BWC to all my family and friends they’re great
- Thrasher ConstructionThe dry rot repairs were done quickly, and after a complaint about the cosmetic result on the window, it was replaced promptly. The deck work was completed by a subcontractor, but was reviewed by Scott on a daily basis. The work was done quickly and the crew was professional and friendly. The high deck on our house was finished within 10 days and Scott was present to ensure that the inspection was completed. The price for the deck was very competitive, compared to estimates we received from other contractors. The price for the dry rot repairs was not reasonable, it was equal to the amount given by our pest inspector which was known to be overpriced. (We didn't know that Thrasher had a copy of his estimate, and just matched it until after the repairs were completed.) I was happy with the work, the price and time of the repairs. I would definitely use Thrasher Construction again for major house repairs / remodel
- WASSON ROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTINGIt was great. Forest and his staff were here when they said they would be. They were easy to work with and very knowledgeable in all areas. They went above and beyond and work diligently to finish my house for me by Christmas. In fact they finished on Christmas eve after my ceiling had fell in due to a pipe breaking. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service with reasonable prices
Contractors in Weaverville
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Whether your project is a new construction, custom built home, an existing remodel, or an energy efficient upgrade, Landmark Construction has the industry experience and skilled staff to make your construction project a success. Our goal is to save you money through energy-efficient construction. Landmark Construction is California’s premier Air-Conditioning Contractor and Heating Contractor. Along with HVAC contracting we can better regulate your home’s temperature with new insulation and a ..Recent Review:Ezra and Charles are very friendly and personable. That is, when they want to take your money. What good is a 12-year warranty if you start ignoring your customers at 2 years. I needed my HVAC replaced. Because the HVAC sits on my roof, I decided to redo the roof too. Ezra and Charles came out and were really friendly so I immediately had a good impression of them. Even though it would’ve been cheaper to go with a roofer and a separate HVAC company, I decided to go with Landmark Construction Crew, aka Landmark Energy Upgrades. I figured it would be a more seamless process for one company to do both. I got this done in December of 2016. The thing with a roof is that you don’t know if it’s a good job or not until it rains so I waited to write a review. Around January 2018 ( a little over a year later ) we got some much needed rain but unfortunately, I had a leak coming from one of my vents. I emailed Ezra and he sent out a roofer. The roofer came, looked at the vent, jumped up on the roof for ten minutes and said he was done. Months later, it rained again, it leaked again, I emailed Ezra again. I decided to take a closer look at the vent and noticed that there was sunlight in the ductwork. I figured sunlight equals gap somewhere. When the roofer came, I told him and he said it’s nothing, probably just a reflection, without even taking a look. Then the roofer tells me that the next time there is a leak, I need to call the HVAC guy because it’s not a roof problem. I couldn’t believe it so I told him that HIS company IS the HVAC guy!! I used one company to do the roof and the HVAC so there is NOBODY else to blame. So, he jumps back on the roof and was done and gone in 10 minutes. About a month goes by and the rain is back and so is my leak. It’s 2019 so it rained a lot this year. Good for California, bad for me. So, I emailed Ezra again. After a few weeks, no reply. So, I email him again with pictures, a few more weeks go by and no reply. So, I call him and he picked up the phone. He sounded surprised to hear from me (probably didn’t recognize my phone number) and I start telling him about the leak. He said he didn’t get my emails but just text him my address and he’ll send somebody. A couple of weeks goes by and nothing. So, I text him again and after weeks and weeks of waiting, no reply. I’ve emailed, called, and texted so, at this point, it’s very obvious he’s avoiding me. If you are looking for a friendly company that is willing to take your hard-earned cash then Landmark is for you. But if you’re looking for a company that is accountable for their work then look elsewhere. I know I amTony T.
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:Temecula Property Improvement offers hands-on expertise for all your home remodeling, design and building needs. Whether you are remodeling a kitchen, considering new bathroom, or contemplating a whole house makeover we will focus on the quality of your total experience. At TPI, we make sure that you and your family are comfortable and cared for every step of the wayRecent Review:I did not order this service nor did they do any workBrenda M.
- Business Description:General Contracting Company in Mammoth Lakes and the surrounding areas
- Business Description:As a general contracting company, we service home and businesses.Recent Review:<b></b>First of all This Review is not against Jeff Walker as a person it is about His Work Ethics and Follow through. We had Jeff do several jobs for us and they came out ok. He did agree to do these items and gave us prices and labor charges. The main problem is What he said he would do and then at the end of the work he said he would not do What he agreed to do. This is something we have never experienced. When you tell someone you will do a Job You do it. This speaks of Integrity and Strong work Ethics and helps you in the future. Jeff Dropped this bomb on us on the last day. He put me in a Tight situation because I had to Hire another handyman to do What he did not want to. I am going Give Jeff the Benefit of The doubt. He seems like he does not take pride in his work. We also had paint on our floors which I removed and on our baseboards. We do not hate Jeff We Hope this will help him due the fact that word of mouth from other customers is you life blood. We will not refer Jeff. This is very bad for Him Because he started off Great then Crashed and Burned. Jeff needs to work on Following Through and keeping His wordBrad M.
- Business Description:Bier Construction is a licensed and insured general contractor.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Termite has a great history serving California since 2007 by co-owners Dennis Wilson and James Grande. Both men agree that a large part of their company’s growth is attributed to word of mouth and referrals along with great reviews and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau have also helped. Today the company has full in-house wood working divisions, offers comprehensive termite control, rodent control, and attic services such as attic cleaning and TAP pest control insulati..Recent Review:Horrible experience, the employees were very poorly trained. They severely underestimated the time to do the job. They sealed holes in vent screens with big globs of unsightly goo. The crawlspace access door wouldn't stay closed do they pried a stepping stone out of the garden and used that to hold it closed. They spit sunflower seed shells all over, including on our front porch furniture. They vacuumed the old insulation out of the attic but there was a leak in their system and it spewed old insulation and rat droppings all over the inside of our garage and on open storage shelves, and they didn't clean it up. They only apply blown-in insulation and our ducts are covered with sheet insulation, so they didn't remove that insulation or the rat droppings on the tops of the ducts. I could go on...RICK S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Weaverville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- all in one construction
- Clark Pest Control11285 White Rock Rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Clark Pest Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kelley Construction3255 Sunset Dr
- Kelley Construction
- Landmark Energy Upgrades12515 Sherman Way Suite A
North Hollywood, California
- Landmark Energy Upgrades
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc40487 Encyclopedia Cir
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc
- R&H Construction37363 Rd 425c
- R&H Construction
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SW ConstructionPO Box 8556
Mammoth Lakes, California
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Temecula Property Improvement30890 Bardmore Dr
- Temecula Property Improvement
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc