Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Weaverville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Weaverville
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingVery well, did very professional job. Worked hard, always punctional, always upbeat. Would hire again without any qualms.
- Moriah Remodeling & Construction IncEran and his crew remodeled our house that was really old and outdated. He suggested configurations that I would have never known was possible. The house came out beautifully. Eran kept me updated every step of the way, which I appreciated. When I wasn’t entirely happy about the outcome of something, Eran and his crew would try to make it right. I would definitely recommend Eran and his crew to remodel another project for me in the future
- Drain Guru Plumbing Services incYou never know how much you use your kitchen sink until you can’t. I am so glad I called drain gurus, they were very professional, very nice and quickly fixed the problem. 10 out of 10 recommend. Would absolutely & will be calling again for any future problems.
- A & N PlumbingI had a problem with my toilet...when I would use it sewage would come up the showe....I called A and n and met with Adam around 830 at night...about two hours later it was apparent after seeing the camera footage that we needed a section replacement in our sewer...they were working till about midnight then came and finished in the morning it seemed to b alot of work...... The Price was fair so I definitely have to give them a good review...
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingJob went smoothly. Lou and his team were very good explaining the process and answering my questions. Their quick responses took a lot of pressure off of me.
- Redwood Plumbing and Drain CleaningThey had to cut into our buliding, but put it all back together, before they left. There were two other systems that had previously been damaged, the guys fixed these, too.
- H Flores ConstructionHuver and his crew worked very professionally and created exactly what I wanted, with excellent suggestions throughout the construction. Very happy with my new bathroom !
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingThis is the fourth time we’ve used Simple Visions. In the past they’ve replaced windows, replaced water damaged areas, added new lighting in the family room, and added security lighting around the outside of the house. This time, they removed a bath/shower insert in the master bath and built a beautiful walk-in shower with a sliding glass door. We are so very happy with the way it looks. Their work is always first class, the staff is always professional and respectful, and the charges were fair and reasonable. You should definitely consider using Simple Visions
- Plumbtree Plumbing and Rooter, Inc.Axel, the technician, arrived ahead of schedule, and performed the initial operation efficiently. When it was determined another operation would be necessary to restore proper function, quickly arrived at a solution, arranged for parts to be delivered, and quickly had my system back up and running. Plumbtree were the first to respond by phone to my inquiry and were thoroughly professional from start to finish
- All Star Plumbing & Rooter IncMr Ramirez and his crew are professional, honest and worked hard. Mr Ramirez contacted me right away and arrived to my house that same evening to look at my fire pit. We agreed on a price and the project was completed within the weekend. They all worked **** ** adding the gas line to the fire pit and completed the task the same day despite the bad weather. They cleaned up and made sure I knew how to work the fire pit. It looks beautiful and I can’t wait to enjoy it
Plumbers in Weaverville
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Excellent contractor. ive had lots of experience with construction contractors over many projects, and was truly impressed. Will walker and his crews were amazing to work with. Courteous, punctual, and skilled in their crafts. I was very impressed with how clean they kept the workspace. It was straightened up at the end of each day, and they took great care in providing drop cloths and protective materials to prevent dust spread in the house as well as damage to adjacent floors, walls, etc. They are truly a professional organization that I will be using again. <br /Michael H.
- Business Description:Kellarman Home Services is a culmination of all the different trades that I have picked up over the years. Is also direct reflection of the attitude of its creator. As one who is never willing to settle and always willing to push the envelope with the hope of doing something great, designed Kellarman Home Services to follow suit and not quit until you, the customer, are satisfied. If you are looking for the bare minimum, ordinary, or anything less than my best then I might not be the person y..Recent Review:We had outlets throughout the house that were not working properly. Justin fixed them AND brought up our 30+ yr old house up to code, preventing possible electrical fires. And the drywall he did upstairs for that outlet issue, looks as good as new. He did a great job, and not only would I hire him again, I HAVE hired him again for multiple house issues. His prices are affordable and he does quality work without cutting corners. He does not disappointEllen W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:Complete Water Heater - Furnace - Plumbing Services - Decades Of The Best Heating, Furnace, Water Heater, & Plumbing Service and Sales In The Area!- Competitively Priced and Services Guaranteed. Call Us To Discuss Your ProjectRecent Review:Our plumber Curtis ensured that our home was not experiencing a water leak due to recent spike in water bill. He was extremely professional and courteous. He confirmed that all plumbing was fine with a diagnostic pressure test. He made suggestions that would protect us from water theft, but was also kind enough to be honest and state that he was just as confused as to what could be leading to water loss. He could have easily given us the run around, or made up some need to do work. Instead he took his time to assure us that all was well. Thank you Evans Mechanical. Great customer service and quick response, as well as a great price. <br /Adriana B.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
- Business Description:Proudly serving Southern California counties of San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Imperial, Los Angeles, Ventura, and San Bernardino. 24/7 Emergency services available. Residental, Municipal, Industrial, Government Video Inspections, Vactor Cleaning, Hydro Excavation, Trenchless Technology, Pipe Bursting, CIPP LininRecent Review:My house was built in 1929. Having recently begun to smell a strong sewage odor, I called EasyFlow who offered a free video sewer inspection. The truck arrived the next day and I watched the video as the camera found a spot where the cast iron had crumbled blocking the pipe and leaving it open at the top. The technician was concerned enough to call in two more men who crawled under the house for an "eyeball" inspection. They also took pictures which let me see a lake of muddy sewage and a lot of bad pipe. All this took half a day with 3 men (without charge!) <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Because of the severity of the problem--my neighbors were complaining--they agreed to start work the next day. The first thing they did was to get rid of the offensive smell and health hazard by pumping out the sewage lake and an enormous quantity of contaminated dirt. Then they replaced all the old cast iron under the house and then the exterior run to the city sewer hookup. Replacing the exterior run used a clever method which disturbed only a small 3 by 4 foot area of our yard. All of this took just two days to complete! <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I am very pleased with the speed of their response, the manner in which the work was performed, and the very reasonable cost. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /Howard E.
- Business Description:Looking for plumbing professionals in Sun Valley? We are providing drain cleaning, sewer repair, Rooter Service for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For the finest plumbing service call us or visit our website.
- Business Description:Here at Slab Leaks Plus, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Plumber, slab leaks, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (949) 315-108Recent Review:They discovered the location of the leak in the hot water return line and capped the return line, making only one small hole in bathroom drywall. The pump is now turned off and the hot water system now works without the circulating featureLawrence L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Weaverville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Easy FlowPO Box 126794
San Diego, California 92112
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Evans Mechanical2930 Broadway
Eureka, California 95501
- Express Plumbing & Rooter7949 Ajay Dr # A
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Easy Flow
- GENERAL PLUMBING6075 Lake Isabella Blvd
Lake Isabella, California 93240
- GENERAL PLUMBING
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
Turlock, California 95380
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Lancaster Ace Plumbing and Rooter43759 15th St. West, Suite 52
Lancaster, California 93534
- Lancaster Ace Plumbing and Rooter
- P E Cannon Plumbing Service43740 Tranquility Ct
Lancaster, California 93535
- P E Cannon Plumbing Service
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
Porterville, California 93257
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services550 Lakeside Drive Suite 9
Sunnyvale, California 94085
- Slab Leaks Plus Leak Detection Specialist4 Mclaren St. suite F
Irvine, California 92618
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
Orange, California 92867
- Stan The Plumber230 N California St
Tulare, California 93274
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services
- Temecula Property Improvement30890 Bardmore Dr
Temecula, California 92592
- Temecula Property Improvement
- Visalia Plumbing1907 E Main St
Visalia, California 93292
- Visalia Plumbing
- WCC Plumbing1512 Mildred St
Hanford, California 93230
- WCC Plumbing
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.