Aire Serv of the Gold Country

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2009

Valley Springs, CA 95252

Aire Serv of the Gold Country is a full service heating and air conditioning company. We have 10 professional employees whose main goal is to provide you with quality service and insure that your HVAC equipment is operating safely and efficiently. We offer twice a year maintenance plans with great member discounts, priority service and guarantee our work. Aire Serv accepts all major credit cards and offers financing for replacement systems. Independently owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (209) 736-2471, (209) 223-1143. Additional DBA - Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning of the Gold Country....

07/10/2017

Jim F.

Excellent. The technician was very competent and took time to explain his work. I learned more about AC units as a result.

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our technician's providing great customer service and thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are achieving the goals that we set!

12/08/2013

Chris C.

Great professional and friendly service! Don explained what he was going to do ahead of time and performed as expected. He had very reasonable recommendations and I felt he was being very honest. He made some adjustments to tune up the system and one minor fix. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Inspected furnace, A/C and water heater

12/06/2013

Marilyn G.

The technician replaced a worn part. We talked briefly about a new system. The salesperson visited, saw what kind of set up we have. While I have yet decided on a new system, the salesperson has been back in touch to check in and ask if I have other questions. An earlier somewhat negative review was based on some miscommunication due to my own responsibility..

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,gas leak repair,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for bringing it to our attention that we had overlooked re-connecting with you. Since receiving your review our Home Comfort Designer has been in touch with you. We always appreciate it when our attention is brought to areas where we can make improvements in our service. Again, thank you for drawing our attention to this oversight.

11/27/2013

Susan K.

Aire Serve definitely earns an "A" rating. After horrible experiences with two other local heating contractors (no shows for appointments, no return phone calls, vague or never received proposals and inappropriate behavior) I was really nervous about dealing with yet another contractor. From my first contact with this company, I could not have asked for better service. Aire Serve personnel took the time to talk with me regarding my heating problems and other concerns. A few days after my call to order and schedule the Big Deal Service a technician arrived to perform that service and performed a thorough inspection of my entire heating system (which had been poorly installed by an unethical and now missing general contractor). I quickly received a detailed proposal and suggestions as to the work they felt needed to be done. With winter coming on and their rating on Angie's List, I literally took a leap of faith and hired Aire Serve. On day one of the job, the Field Manager arrived on time and performed another inspection to confirm the work that needed to be done. He was soon followed by a three man crew. All these technicians were neat, clean, friendly and very professional. I'm sorry I don't remember the names of these men but they each deserve recognition for a job well done. This was a difficult job that required another 1/2 day to complete. Again they arrived on time. The crew supervisor communicated with me during the entire process so I knew what they were doing at each step of the job. By the time the job was done, I was left with (and still have) a fully functioning heating system at a fair price. Some of my observations were: except for a very short lunch break, these men never seemed to stop working, I was offered suggestions to help me maintain my heating system, I was treated in a respectful yet friendly manner, everyone was constantly cleaning up after themselves. By the time they left, it was difficult to tell they had ever been here. Nothing was left behind, nothing was out of place and they even vacuumed my entire house! I definitely feel Aire Serv went above and beyond what I asked for. In my book they deserve an A+. Thank you Aire Serve.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the service that you received from our company. We are delighted that we met and exceeded your expectations. It is our goal to achieve this with each and every customer. Should you need anything further, please do not hesitate to call.

11/23/2013

Jane K.

Terrific! Checked out all the vents, turned on heat unit making sure all was good, and changed out needed filters. They have been servicing our home for the past four years and we really appreciate the great customer service they always show.

Description of Work
Winter Check up on heater system

10/29/2013

George M.

Stop overflow leak - recommended plumber to complete cleaning out overflow drain. All work was satisfactorily done.

Description of Work
Rerpair service

10/26/2013

Steve C.

Everything went fine. Don the service guy was very knowledgeable and courteous. I had them come back and give me an estimate for a complete replacement of the HVAC. I haven't committed to replace the unit yet, but when I do, I'll definitely consider having the work done by Air Serv.

Description of Work
Drained water heater, inspected and serviced furnace and air conditioner. I was very pleased with the service, and had them come back to give me an estimate to completely replace the HVAC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Your review is important to all of us at Aire Serv and I thank you for taking the time to write it. We love to praise our team during our team meetings and I will be sure that Don knows of your comments. Thank you!

10/22/2013

Joseph M.

Work was performed fairly comparable to other HVAC companies in area.

Description of Work
Offer was for A/C & furnace tune-up and hot water heater flush.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

It is our hope that our service to our customers is outstanding in comparison to our competition. If there is anything that you might suggest to help us achieve a better than average rating from our customers, please do not hesitate to call Aire Serv mamagement to discuss. Thank you so much for your review.

09/20/2013

Edward M.

Don arrived precisely on time, 8AM. Neat, presentable, professional attire. Explained what he was going to be doing, answered what few questions I had. I hung around to watch, popped in & out to take care of other chores from time to time. Gas Water Heater: Inspected installation for safety straps, code conformance, water & gas piping hookups; started back flush. Furnace: Opened up furnace, cleaned & inspected circuitry, motor, belt; noted some end play on motor but said it wasn't enough to worry about; adjusted burners for proper flame; noted motor capacitor was reading below specs (showed me on measuring device), recommended replacement - I agreed. Replaced capacitor, ran & tested furnace, checking thermostat as he went. A/C: Opened up compressor's control boxes. Cleaned out spider webs, accumulated dust & dirt. Checked circuitry. As with furnace motor, this capacitor read well below specs; recommended replacement, I agreed. Noted contact points for motor (akin to the old distributor points on autos 20 years ago) were badly pitted, recommended replacement, I agreed. Checked Freon pressure - way low; I agreed to charging back up to specs. Closed up A/C compressor. Hosed out unit & its coils. Tested A/C via thermostat. The result was amazing to me - it had never cooled so well or so fast in the 6 years I'd been here. About the cost: Yes, I bought an Angie's List special for $99, and yes, the final bill totaled $335. I have no problem with this at all. The units are those installed when the house was built in 1989, had been neglected long before I bought my house, and I'd been no better for some six years. I expected to be told I should replace everything. I wasn't. I was informed about the options & need for every additional penny in parts - but no additional costs for the labor involved. I've gotten at least a few more years' service at modest cost. I intend to have Aire Serv back next year, whether they offer a special, or no. There was never a feeling of sales pressure. Wow, this is long! But you did say you wanted all the details.

Description of Work
Per "Special": a) inspected, cleaned & adjusted furnace, replaced part additional b) inspected & adjusted A/C; replaced parts & freon additional c) inspected and back flushed gas water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a thorough review of our technician and company. We sincerely appreciate every detail. A copy will go in Don's personnel file as well as be read at our morning team meeting. Our customer's opinions mean the world to us. Again, thank you. Sam and Dianne Owners of Aire Serv of the Gold Country

09/17/2013

Basil D.

I was unable to use the big deal due to the company not servicing my area. They were very polite and professional when they called to inform me that they did not service my area.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $99 for a Heating System and A/C Tune-Up, Plus a Water-Heater Flush and Safety Inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were so sorry to have to advise you that our service area does not extend as far north as where you live. I will keep you in mind should another Aire Serv franchise open in your neighborhood. Meanwhile thank you for taking the time to share a nice review even though we were unable to help you with your needs.

ACP Mechanical

We take credit cards. Located in Sacramento, CA, we specialize in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) installation, repair and maintenance. We work with you to make sure you have the most efficient and comfortable system for your home. A proper system can not only help improve air comfort and quality, but it can also help save you money on your energy bills. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work with a service oriented attitude. We service the greater Sacramento Area and neighboring cities. Emergency services available Call 916-704-8556. Ask about our Financing Options!

CALIFORNIA
    State Contractor's
    11/30/2019

Residential and commercial heating & air conditioning maintenance, heating & air conditioning installation, and heating & air conditioning repair, residential and commercial air filtration, duct cleaning, water heater installation & repair.

Residential refrigerator and/or small appliance repair.