DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Ukiah, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Ukiah
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read less
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation read less
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again read less
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton read less
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were read less
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them read less
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will read less
- Halo Construction GroupWe hired Ron at Halo Roofing for a large remodeling project. The remodeling project that he did for us was to replace the entire roof at our house and then to remodel completely the kitchen and master bathroom. Ron worked on the 3 sections of the house at the same time with several team of people that each one was a professional one at his trades. The old roof was an old one and once the old roof was removed, the roofing team started to install the new one under the supervision of Ron. Inside the house, we had another team of people that worked on the kitchen and master bathroom. At the end of the kitchen demolition, Ron noticed a large mold behind the sink cabinets. Ron was able to immediately inspect it and he provided us with an advice on what to do. As soon as that problem was solved, the rest of the remodeling project went very smoothly and without any issues. The remodeling was finished pretty fast due to the fact that all the people that worked at our house, worked on a daily basis and Ron visited the house each day and made sure that everything is going according to the plan. Halo Roofing did remarkable remodeling job on the roof, kitchen and master bathroom. More than that, he helped us to get the great deals for all the appliances and finishing hardware for our house read less
- Straight Line ConstructionThe job site was left clean each day. Lucky to have a large enough driveway whereby they used a truck mounted hydraulic lift with a conveyor belt to get materials to the roof. No landscaping, decks or rails was damaged in the process. Crew was enjoyable & happy at work! Great Company! Beautiful job! A scary, daunting, stressful task for us was done with EASE by them read less
- Straight Line ConstructionWe had Straight Line replace the gutters and roof on our home in Camino, CA. I could not have asked for a better experience. From initial contact to finished product Straight Line is hands-down one of the best companies I've worked with. They did exactly what they promised when they promised it. Quality is outstanding. Service is second to none. I will use Straight Line for any future projects I need and will recommend them to all I know in need of home construction projects read less
Gutter Repair Contractors in Ukiah
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated 40 yrs experienceRecent Review:I had a small roof leak on my building in Ukiah and called three roofing contractors to get an estimate. All three came in between $350-450 and I went with Steve Roberts Roofing who estimated the job would be $400 and was using the proper TPO membrane that matched the existing roof. He had scraps leftover from another job and so he said it would save me money because I did not have to buy a whole $250 100ft roll of material for the 10 foot repair. It took him and one other individual just under 2 hours to do the job and I am very happy with how it looks and hopefully it will last. The shocker came when he told me it was $750. He justified it by saying he used close to $100 in materials(scraps) and that he charges $150 a man for the first two hours. It was completely ridiculous! There are many other options in town and I would avoid Steve Roberts Roofing at all costs. I was completely taken advantage of and will never have a job done without an estimate in writing first read lessJames M.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor in business for over 15 years. We focus on quality work and customer satisfaction. We also offer free evaluations and estimates for your projects. We also work as subcontractors for larger project read less
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:Offering High quality with low prices, cost u less has been in business for 25+ years, we are family owned and operated, we strive to give our customers the best service and price, we do quality work and pass all deals on to our consumers. We can assist you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer seamless gutters and leaf guar read lessRecent Review:It went smooth, He came exactly when he said he would be here, replaced my old unit and saved me alot of money, <br />Beverly B.
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Doughty Enterprises located in beautiful Sonoma County California, is the most experienced roofing company in the bay area; providing our community with professional and reliable roofing services for more than 30 years! We are committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality, service and price for their roofing needs read lessRecent Review:Buzz's crew arrived on time on the day specified, and they worked efficiently to complete the job in a timely manner. The quality of the work was excellent, and all the workers put forth the effort to do an extremely nice job for us. It was obvious that they take pride in their finished product, and really cared that we were satisfied. <br / read lessGail F.
- Business Description:All Seasons Roofing specializes in metal, composition, tile & torch down roofing. New construction, overlays or tears offs, we do it all. We fix what the other companies roofed.Recent Review:I would highly recommend working with Elmer and Steve. They are not only owners of the company but they also are on site most of the time. I was very happy with the workers they brought out - the roof was complicated and they did a great job. I would use them again. <br / read lessDavid B.
- Business Description:Over the past three generations, Harbert Roofing has grown to become the largest roofing company north of Sacramento. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing projects, with an impressive fleet of equipment and workforce that can tackle any task at hand. Our headquarters and warehouse are located in the Redding area, which allows us to cover the entire region south of Medford, from the Pacific Ocean to Reno read lessRecent Review:Quick to respond, very professional, high quality. But very, very expensive.Thomas R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Redwood Valley
- Upper Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- The Sea Ranch
- Lower Lake
- Fort Bragg
- Hidden Valley Lake
gutter repair contractors in Ukiah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation495 Redwood Ave.
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation
- BIG BEAR ROOFINGP. O. Box 4955
- BIG BEAR ROOFING
- Doughty Enterprises451 College Ave Ste C
Santa Rosa, California
- Doughty Enterprises
- GUTTER MASTERSP.O. BOX 1535
- GUTTER MASTERS
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- PADEN ROOFING26 Boston Post
- PADEN ROOFING
- Signature HandyMan2166 W Broadway #231
- Signature HandyMan
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc