Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Lower Lake, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Lower Lake
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- Brews Roy construction incGutter repair and replacement was done very well. Handyman service was done very well. Screens were sublet for repair. Work on the screens could have been better.
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton
- Second Generation Roofing IncThis has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company in the 37 years (and 8 properties I own). The most important thing I can pass on to anyone from this horrible experience, is to make sure you do most of your dealing with them via email and not on phone conversations or text, because they do no stand behind what was said or texted. In my original conversation with Jackie Farris, the office manager at Second Generation Roofing, I had advised her that the Property Management and HOA at my son's complex required that all the roofs be some sort of charcoal gray color. She sent me a pic of a charcoal GAF roof sample in an email. I responded by phone asking for a lighter gray as the 2 story peak roof home was already very hot upstairs much of the time. She responded in an email: From: Subject: RE: Roof Shingle Sample Color & Gutter Screens Date: September 16, 2021 at 1:44:16 PM PDT To: "'Kim Sousa'" Hello, Here are the colors for the gutters, and also a picture of the lighter gray you were asking for ( there are 3 different grays Thunderstorm Gray, George Town Grey and Moiré Black). Hope that helps. Thank you, Jackie Farris Office Manager Second Generation Roofing, Inc. (707) 765-8512 I responded again by phone with Jackie letting her know I liked the lightest one, "Georgetown Gray." Next email: On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Kim Sousa wrote: Hi Jackie, I can’t find the pics anywhere of the roof I picked. Next email to Jackie: From: Kim Sousa [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:38 AM To: Second Generation Roofing Subject: Re: Second Generation Roofing - Updated Bid Proposal & Contract - 8290 Windmill Farms Dr. Cotati_21-269 I found it - Georgetown Grey 50 yr. shingles and Deg. white covered gutters. On Tuesday 10/05/21 I met with Noel (Second Generation appraiser), and paid him $10,275 in cash for the roof, gutters, and permit. I stated to him that the roof looked "dark." When I got home that evening I went over the pictures my son had sent me of the shingle packaging and found it was not "Georgetown Gray" shingles but a completely different brand (GAF) in Charcoal (GAF's darkest roof they make). This is totally opposite of what I had repeatedly discussed over text, phone and email with both Jackie and Noel, that I wanted the lightest gray roof, not black. They denied any error on their part since the contract stated "charcoal" under roof color. I was not concerned about the word, as Jackie and I had discussed choosing a the lighter gray color, and often were refer to the gray colors as charcoal shades as well. My email confirmed I had chosen the lightest Georgetown Gray in some other brand she email me, and they put on the blackest roof from GAF in charcoal. I am sickened by all of this. It was expensive, and they made an error they are not standing behind. My son's home will now be hot for years to come, and they could care less. I would never use this company. I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB and the contractor licensing board, as well as leaving as many negative reviews as possible
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will
- Halo Construction GroupWe hired Ron at Halo Roofing for a large remodeling project. The remodeling project that he did for us was to replace the entire roof at our house and then to remodel completely the kitchen and master bathroom. Ron worked on the 3 sections of the house at the same time with several team of people that each one was a professional one at his trades. The old roof was an old one and once the old roof was removed, the roofing team started to install the new one under the supervision of Ron. Inside the house, we had another team of people that worked on the kitchen and master bathroom. At the end of the kitchen demolition, Ron noticed a large mold behind the sink cabinets. Ron was able to immediately inspect it and he provided us with an advice on what to do. As soon as that problem was solved, the rest of the remodeling project went very smoothly and without any issues. The remodeling was finished pretty fast due to the fact that all the people that worked at our house, worked on a daily basis and Ron visited the house each day and made sure that everything is going according to the plan. Halo Roofing did remarkable remodeling job on the roof, kitchen and master bathroom. More than that, he helped us to get the great deals for all the appliances and finishing hardware for our house
Gutter Repair Contractors in Lower Lake
- Business Description:We say it the same where everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We do all kinds of restoration, remediation, insurance, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solutionRecent Review:Could not be happier with the excellent work done on our home. Everyone involved with the process was professional, kind and responsive. Micheal was great with following up on the progress, Nick and his crew were amazing- small miscommunication with the painting of our gutters and he was all over correcting it with such professionalism. Just a joy to work with a company who does great work and are great people too! You are missing out on top notch work and people if you don't choose themJason S.
- Business Description:**We have the BEST Gutter Guard money can buy!**We are now offer $250 off 100' of Gutters** We install high quality surgical grade stainless steel gutter filters/gutter guards that are the best on the market as ranked by Consumer Reports. You'll enjoy peace of mind, because they are backed by a Lifetime fully transferable warranty! Never clean your gutters again! We use the most advanced Gutter Protection Technology with a money back no clog guarantee. Our gutter filters are made completel..Recent Review:They cleaned the gutters, then installed the gutter guards. Real test will be when it rains. The work was done efficiently and on time.Shannon C.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:We at Cal-Rox Roofing Inc, are proud to be family owned and opperated. With more then 25 years of roofing experience we have gained the trust and loyalty of our customers. Honesty, safety and True Workmanship are how we run our business. We want to provide every customer with the best products and services available. Therefore we only work with the bestRecent Review:Very well. Done in about thirty minutes. Cleaned dirty valleys and rain gutters.Marilyn H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Central Heating & Air
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:Offering High quality with low prices, cost u less has been in business for 25+ years, we are family owned and operated, we strive to give our customers the best service and price, we do quality work and pass all deals on to our consumers. We can assist you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer seamless gutters and leaf guarRecent Review:It went smooth, He came exactly when he said he would be here, replaced my old unit and saved me alot of money, <br />Beverly B.
- Business Description:We are a Steel Building Contractor and a Nationwide Distributor for Outback Steel Buildings, erecting new commercial and agricultural steel buildings, steel homes and general repairs and maintenance to all types of steel structure
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- Upper Lake
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
gutter repair contractors in Lower Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dry Tech Construction6119 OLD REDWOOD HWY
Santa Rosa, California
- Dry Tech Construction
- Four Seasons Gutter Filter4212 N Freeway Blvd
- Four Seasons Gutter Filter
- GUTTER MASTERSP.O. BOX 1535
- GUTTER MASTERS
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Signature HandyMan2166 W Broadway #231
- Signature HandyMan
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc