R Rasmussen Concrete

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2009

Thank you for your interest in R Rasmussen Concrete! We are a locally owned and operated business with 4 employees and I am present on all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction. We never use Sub Contractors and our costs are determined by the job. We offer no travel fee or additional fees for

concrete repair (26)masonry (8)stamped concrete (7)concrete driveways (6)Patios (5)drain pipe installation (3)mudjacking (2)chimney repair (1)screen repair (1)excavating (1)

09/27/2021

Ginny G.

Randy is a true professional and knows his craft inside and out. Our new driveway is just beautiful and based on all the work done to prepare the driveway (depth of dirt and gravel, compression, rebar placement) I know we got a top-notch product. We are beyond happy with the experience of working with Randy. It was a three-day project but he came out a day early to do some prep work to ensure the next step (digging up the old asphalt driveway) would go smoothly. He was the first to arrive and the last to leave each day. His work ethic cannot be faulted and was very respectful of us and our property. Randy kept us informed every step of the way and if there were any changes or delays he communicated them to us. His estimate was MUCH less than the two other estimates we got and he was much more professional than the other two project managers. The estimate he gave us was exactly what we paid. We would definitely hire him again and have already recommended him to friends.

Description of Work
concrete driveway

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

06/12/2021

courtney S.

Randy was extremely professional from minute one. He was the only person who returned my calls and texts in a prompt manner. He and his team were always polite, punctual and communicative about the project. Randy did a beautiful job...he's a true craftsman! I definitely could tell he and his team were very dedicated to getting the dob done perfectly. Even when there was a small delay in the project, he was honest and worked tirelessly to complete the task. We are beyond happy with our beautiful driveway and get compliments on it all of the time! We are very grateful we found Randy and his team.

Description of Work
Removal of old driveway and design and execution of new concrete driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

08/29/2020

Ray N.

It went fine. They were clean, and their craftsmanship.

Description of Work
They put in a walkway.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

08/28/2020

Jason S.

It was phenomenal. He is everything I am looking for a contractor. Right price. Honest. He showed up when he said he would.

Description of Work
They did a concrete removal, new concrete, and drainage.

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/28/2020

Alan T.

He was very good and talented. He's reliable, thorough and he knows his business very well.

Description of Work
He did all my hardscaping work in my house, redid my garage and he redid my patio and walkway. He made some metal screen for me.

Category concrete repair, screen repair, patios

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/30/2016

Paul W.

I requested an estimate. Randy was courteous on the telephone and explained that he was involved in a big project so it would be a few day before he had time to look at the project. Everything went smoothly...he showed up looked at my plans and he had constructive suggestions. I was satisfied with the examples he showed of his work. He said he would send an estimate in a day or two. Nothing...no estimate.....waited....nothing, no estimate.....made a call to ask what was happening with the estimate....no answer.....called again....no answer. So after about three weeks of this we moved on.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 11/12/2016

06/03/2016

Damon C.

He made suggestions for prep work since I wanted to do some of the work myself. I followed his instructions then he came in to perform all the difficult work. We had to communicate with my neighbors since part of property is in their backyard, and he was very helpful in dealing with them. We had to lay a trench drain and my neighbors weren't happy. Randy performed in a difficult, emotional situation. I'm going to hire him again for significant concrete work on another portion of my property.

Description of Work
Randy helped waterproof my garage.

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

08/14/2014

Joelyn P.

Randy did a great job replacing the concrete in my garage. He was on time for the quote, talked me through what it would involve and offered up suggestions on the best ways to achieve what I wanted. He gave me the best priced quote and was able to start the job as soon as possible. Randy was always in touch with me about what would happen and when. He hurt his back before the start of the job, and need a few days to recover, but was able to get the work done with his helpers. Both of his helpers were very nice and helped to empty out the garage with me. The concrete looks great. He was a true professional throughout the process. I couldn't ask for better service. In the future I will be replacing the driveway and Randy will be the professional I will call. Thanks!

Description of Work
replaced the concrete in my 20 x 20 garage.

Work Completed On 08/06/2014

05/29/2014

Aline T.

Everything was perfect with them. We love working with Randy. He was just amazing. He was great to deal with. He really cares about his clients. I think he's very professional. He takes the time to talk to you. He cares to hear what the client wants. He will be honest with you about what works and what doesn't work. He just doesn't try to just give you concrete, he'll do everything the right way so that in the future, rain or any kind of water that's on your concrete will flow the right way. He takes the time to draw out the plans. He just really cares about the work that he's doing and it shows. My brother-in-law did concrete work too with somebody else and his concrete is already cracking and that's only in two months. Our concrete looks beautiful. I'm very happy with it. I think for what he did for someone I remember we were very happy with it otherwise we wouldn't have gone to him. We'll absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
We used the services of R Rasmussen Concrete. He did our entire back patio and part of our walkway. He did a sand concrete.

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/18/2013

05/01/2014

Elaine F.

Randy Rasmussen does good work. He explains everything he is going to do, the price is right, and he will tell you a better way to do something. If you have an idea and he has a better idea, he will explain it to you. They were just really, really good, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used R Rasmussen Concrete a week and a half ago. I had brick work done and the person that works for him that does the brickwork did excellent work. Randy put in some drains for me because I had some flooding in my living room, and he also did a lot of concrete work.

Category concrete repair, masonry, drain pipe, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/21/2014

04/10/2014

Joel F.

Service was excellent. Randy, the owner, and his crew were prompt, efficient , and personable. The quality of the work was outstanding at a very competitive price. This company definitely takes pride in their work. I would recommend them to anyone needing concrete services. Doing business with them was a pleasure.

Description of Work
Provided new garage floor.

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

03/24/2014

MONICA E.

I met with three different concrete contractors when I knew i wanted to extend my patio and knew as soon as i met Randy that he was the person I'd like to have do the work. Randy is a true tradesman who takes a lot of pride in his work and has a vast depth of knowledge. The job included tearing out a lawn, leveling the surface, making nearly a dozen different forms and then pouring and broom finishing the concrete pads. Everyone in Randy's crew was friendly, professional and always cleaned up after themselves. I would not hesitate to hire Randy again.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete patio with several concrete pads & joints (approximately 350 square feet)

Work Completed On 03/22/2014

08/08/2013

frank J.

Randy showed up on time and gave me a pretty thorough estimate. He is very experienced and gave me a lot of useful information. He is proud of his work and aiming for good quality and doing the right thing. He has a deadline to finish his work in two weeks and I have to choose another contractor. Will hire him for future work.

Description of Work
Repair brick steps in front of entry of the house. Replace asphalt drive way(~400sqft) with concrete.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry

Work Completed On 08/07/2013

04/15/2013

Sherille C.

Randy is very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. A contractor came out to estimate replacement of the garage door after it had broken. He recommended that the garage floor be re-paved otherwise there would be gaps on both corners of the door. Replacing the garage concrete floor was not an expense that we had planned for or wished to spend a lot of money on. We asked for three contractors to give us an estimate to replace the entire floor. Randy's initial estimate was the cheapest. Moreover, he was the ONLY one to even suggest that only the strip underneath the door be replaced if we wanted to save money. He started early on the day he said he would come and worked in the garage with nobody home - very trustworthy. I would definitely hire him again when we decide to extend the driveway.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 5'x19' section of concrete underneath garage door to even out area for new garage door installment and fix problem of water pooling into garage.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/01/2013

11/01/2012

RISHI K.

This came at the conclusion of a large expansion/remodel job and I can honestly say our work with Randy was the easiest and best experience we had across about a dozen different companies (plumbing, electrical, drywall, stucco, etc.) He really goes above and beyond to sweat all the details and make things perfect.

Description of Work
Randy poured a small concrete patio for us with a brick border, stairs into the house, and a small set of steps leading up to our dog door.

Category concrete repair, masonry, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 03/01/2012

04/18/2012

Anne B.

The job overall went on well and it was a good experience. I liked the guy who runs the company a lot. He was very detail oriented and very diligent. He had some delays but he was always very communicative with me.

Description of Work
I have used R Rasmussen Concrete. They laid, poured a new concrete floor in my garage.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/13/2011

04/06/2012

Mary W.

It took two days, he showed up early and on time with a helper. He was courteous and really wanted to do the job right. It was a small job yet he treated it with importance. He even did a great job of pressing into the concrete an image with a toy truck for my grandson. Everything he did looks great and my home looks so nice. I very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Work performed was pouring a parital side walk after I had plumbing done. While he was here I had him repair broken bricks and cracks around my property as well as rebuild a brick wall.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 03/28/2012

02/03/2012

Bryan J.

Randy Rasmussen did an incredible job. His team worked diligently alongside him. He explains the details, offers options to ensure you end up with a perfectly designed and executed project. Our existing slab had no rebar, and was poured atop an older, existing concrete structure. Randy demoed it and hauled it away. He leveled the dirt and laid and packed a new surface and then built several layers of protection to ensure that our new structure could be as crack resistant as possible. We have base, rebar, and several expansion joints because we are concerned the new slab could crack. Once concrete was poured, he smoothed the surface over several times and then broomed it for texture. We are very satisfied with the finished product and couldn't be happier with Randy's delivery of service. The whole thing from start to finish went flawlessly and took less than a week. After a month, the concrete has cured nicely, there are no bubbles, no imperfections whatsoever on the concrete slab. Overall, we were very impressed it turned out so nicely. We will definitely use him again for additional repairs and work in the future.

Description of Work
Demolish large existing patio slab and haul away. Lay base and rebar and pour new colored, concrete slab. Texture slab and clean up.

Category concrete repair, masonry, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 12/22/2011

09/22/2011

Sammie R.

He came out and gave us a quote and some great advice on. I would use him for services once it is convenient for us.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from R Rasmussen Concrete for concrete pouring.

Work Completed On 08/02/2011

07/25/2011

William J.

Randy was great, Arrived on time, always left the job site neat and clean. Dealt with the inspector from the city. Very pleased

Description of Work
Dug out and poured the fondation for a new room.

Work Completed On 07/15/2011

07/11/2011

june S.

The entire job was delivered as promised and virtually stress free. Randy and crew are courteous and work non-stop.

Description of Work
Randy created a lovely patio area in our backyard. He is a true professional, communicates clearly, is personable and a man of his word. Randy stays on the job until the work is finished to his meticulous specifications.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking, patios

Work Completed On 06/30/2011

07/04/2011

Cynthia C.

Randy was very detailed and was the only contractor that took out a transit scope and measured to be sure what he would have to do to fix the drainage issue at the estimate time. Some contractors wanted to just slope the concrete so the water went to the neighbors. Not legal! Randy was good to work with, and had some good suggestions. Gave us some options like bricks or stamped concrete. We decided to go with the plain and simple broom finish to keep costs down. The only problem was some delays in getting the job done, but the results were excellent and the price was good. The day the driveway was poured they were here early and worked late under the lights to get it finished. Kudos! It's been over 6 months and it still looks great. No cracks or problems. I expect it will outlast all of us. Report by Lee.

Description of Work
Installed drains in an area behind the garage, and ran it out through the curb. Poured concrete in the area after the drains were installed, including under the AC condenser. Very nice job, and eliminated a drainage problem / mudhole when wet. Phase 2 tore out the old asphalt driveway and put in a new concrete driveway. Also relocated gate posts at the sidewalk and installed larger gates so we enlarged the opening to 12 feet instead of 10. Also a beautiful job.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry

Work Completed On 12/25/2010

06/28/2011

Nick L.

Randy is a true professional...hard working, honest and deliberate.

Description of Work
They poured concrete wall and walkway, placed concrete pavers, did driveway repair, chimney repair, cap creation and concrete smooth coat.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/31/2011