R Rasmussen Concrete

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

10152 Silverton Ave

Tujunga, CA 91042

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Thank you for your interest in R Rasmussen Concrete! We are a locally owned and operated business with 4 employees and I am present on all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction. We never use Sub Contractors and our costs are determined by the job. We offer no travel fee or additional fees for after-hour services. We believe in commitment and customer satisfaction for all services and would love to hear from you today. Please call or click for an estimate! ...

concrete repair (26)masonry (8)stamped concrete (7)concrete driveways (6)Patios (5)drain pipe installation (3)mudjacking (2)chimney repair (1)screen repair (1)excavating (1)

09/27/2021

Ginny G.

Randy is a true professional and knows his craft inside and out. Our new driveway is just beautiful and based on all the work done to prepare the driveway (depth of dirt and gravel, compression, rebar placement) I know we got a top-notch product. We are beyond happy with the experience of working with Randy. It was a three-day project but he came out a day early to do some prep work to ensure the next step (digging up the old asphalt driveway) would go smoothly. He was the first to arrive and the last to leave each day. His work ethic cannot be faulted and was very respectful of us and our property. Randy kept us informed every step of the way and if there were any changes or delays he communicated them to us. His estimate was MUCH less than the two other estimates we got and he was much more professional than the other two project managers. The estimate he gave us was exactly what we paid. We would definitely hire him again and have already recommended him to friends.

Description of Work
concrete driveway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

06/12/2021

Courtney S.

Randy was extremely professional from minute one. He was the only person who returned my calls and texts in a prompt manner. He and his team were always polite, punctual and communicative about the project. Randy did a beautiful job...he's a true craftsman! I definitely could tell he and his team were very dedicated to getting the dob done perfectly. Even when there was a small delay in the project, he was honest and worked tirelessly to complete the task. We are beyond happy with our beautiful driveway and get compliments on it all of the time! We are very grateful we found Randy and his team.

Description of Work
Removal of old driveway and design and execution of new concrete driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

08/29/2020

Ray N.

It went fine. They were clean, and their craftsmanship.

Description of Work
They put in a walkway.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

08/28/2020

Jason S.

It was phenomenal. He is everything I am looking for a contractor. Right price. Honest. He showed up when he said he would.

Description of Work
They did a concrete removal, new concrete, and drainage.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/28/2020

Alan T.

He was very good and talented. He's reliable, thorough and he knows his business very well.

Description of Work
He did all my hardscaping work in my house, redid my garage and he redid my patio and walkway. He made some metal screen for me.

Category concrete repair,screen repair,patios

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/30/2016

Paul W.

I requested an estimate. Randy was courteous on the telephone and explained that he was involved in a big project so it would be a few day before he had time to look at the project. Everything went smoothly...he showed up looked at my plans and he had constructive suggestions. I was satisfied with the examples he showed of his work. He said he would send an estimate in a day or two. Nothing...no estimate.....waited....nothing, no estimate.....made a call to ask what was happening with the estimate....no answer.....called again....no answer. So after about three weeks of this we moved on.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 11/12/2016

06/03/2016

Damon C.

He made suggestions for prep work since I wanted to do some of the work myself. I followed his instructions then he came in to perform all the difficult work. We had to communicate with my neighbors since part of property is in their backyard, and he was very helpful in dealing with them. We had to lay a trench drain and my neighbors weren't happy. Randy performed in a difficult, emotional situation. I'm going to hire him again for significant concrete work on another portion of my property.

Description of Work
Randy helped waterproof my garage.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

08/14/2014

Joelyn P.

Randy did a great job replacing the concrete in my garage. He was on time for the quote, talked me through what it would involve and offered up suggestions on the best ways to achieve what I wanted. He gave me the best priced quote and was able to start the job as soon as possible. Randy was always in touch with me about what would happen and when. He hurt his back before the start of the job, and need a few days to recover, but was able to get the work done with his helpers. Both of his helpers were very nice and helped to empty out the garage with me. The concrete looks great. He was a true professional throughout the process. I couldn't ask for better service. In the future I will be replacing the driveway and Randy will be the professional I will call. Thanks!

Description of Work
replaced the concrete in my 20 x 20 garage.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2014

05/29/2014

Aline T.

Everything was perfect with them. We love working with Randy. He was just amazing. He was great to deal with. He really cares about his clients. I think he's very professional. He takes the time to talk to you. He cares to hear what the client wants. He will be honest with you about what works and what doesn't work. He just doesn't try to just give you concrete, he'll do everything the right way so that in the future, rain or any kind of water that's on your concrete will flow the right way. He takes the time to draw out the plans. He just really cares about the work that he's doing and it shows. My brother-in-law did concrete work too with somebody else and his concrete is already cracking and that's only in two months. Our concrete looks beautiful. I'm very happy with it. I think for what he did for someone I remember we were very happy with it otherwise we wouldn't have gone to him. We'll absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
We used the services of R Rasmussen Concrete. He did our entire back patio and part of our walkway. He did a sand concrete.

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/18/2013

05/01/2014

Elaine F.

Randy Rasmussen does good work. He explains everything he is going to do, the price is right, and he will tell you a better way to do something. If you have an idea and he has a better idea, he will explain it to you. They were just really, really good, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used R Rasmussen Concrete a week and a half ago. I had brick work done and the person that works for him that does the brickwork did excellent work. Randy put in some drains for me because I had some flooding in my living room, and he also did a lot of concrete work.

Category concrete repair,masonry,drain pipe,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/21/2014

New Concrete Pouring, Drainage Systems, Masonry Installation, New Concrete Driveway Installation, Sidewalk Installation, Concrete Patio Installation, Steps, Walkways, Garages, Basement Flooring, Slabs