Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Sonora, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Sonora
- R.A.M. Structural ConcreteGreat! Beautiful straight walls with split face block and topped with brick. Very helpful with ideas for a design that will work with my home, clean, friendly and professional. Also poured driveway and little concrete bridge over a wash at the back of my home with tunnel drain so water still gets through. Highly recommended
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace
- Times Up Termite IncTimes Up gave us some quotes for a more modern hand rail but we wanted the original and so he hand crafted a duplicate for us. Their foreman was really great and he kept things moving along. The owner wants to know if you are not happy with something, he is open to criticism.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
Last update on June 16, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Sonora
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Find masonry contractors in
- Twain Harte,
- Mi Wuk Village,
- Angels Camp,
- La Grange,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Valley Springs,
- Pine Grove,
masonry contractors in Sonora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
Livermore, California 94550
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc600 N Frontage Rd
Ripon, California 95366
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
Jackson, California 95642
- Fassett Construction