Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Valley Springs, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Valley Springs
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done read less
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;- read less
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
- Times Up Termite IncTimes Up gave us some quotes for a more modern hand rail but we wanted the original and so he hand crafted a duplicate for us. Their foreman was really great and he kept things moving along. The owner wants to know if you are not happy with something, he is open to criticism.
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on read less
- Fitzgerald MasonryIt all went very well. I would not hesitate to call again for any repair needed or any type of new installation.
- Rick Barry MasonryRick was great. We decided to replace the wooden "belly band" around our house with manufactured stone. We selected the stone ourselves, and Rick installed it. He was very easy to work with, and very flexible with scheduling. He worked with GTL Construction to figure out the timing of the job, and everything went like clockwork. We found his bid to be surprisingly reasonable. The quality of his work was excellent. Our house looks beautiful, and unique. He was easy to work with, and provided an excellent end product. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. No surprises read less
Masonry Contractors in Valley Springs
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide personalized, excellent custom concrete work for our clients. No job is too small, we do it all. The owner, Victor Rivera, has over 20 years of concrete construction experience. He personally supervises all jobs and specializes in custom residential projects. The special care he applies to all his projects results in beautiful and excellent quality workmanship. V. Rivera Concrete will give you exceptional value for the quality work you receive read lessRecent Review:Victor poured my original sidewalk ten years ago. I also had him add to it . He tied it in beautifully. He’s great to work with.Pamela G.
- Business Description:A-1 Grading & Paving has all your asphalt desires and road,etc. we are family owned and operated. fell free to give us a call to get your dream project done with a-1 service •chip seal •seal coat •concrete •asphalt • striping •gradin read lessRecent Review:Prompt, efficient. clean job. No problems. Recommend highly.Gary T.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, would hire again. No issues, money well spent.Frederick P.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes.. read lessRecent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System Pavers read lessAicha N.
- Business Description:We provide general pest control services, termite and other wood destroying pest inspections and repairs. We also provide general construction services, including new construction, remodels, deck replacements and much more. One Call Will Do It All read less
- Business Description:HANDYMAN & DECK BUILDER! FREE PHONE ESTIMATES! I'm Chris Olive and my family has a long history of working in construction and I am proud to continue that tradition. I am a handyman and a deck builder. I provide these services: Decks & porches, drywall, carpentry, doors & windows, landscaping, painting, remodeling, electrical, plumbing, and miscellaneous activities. I don't check my emails very often, so call or text me 24/7 at (209) 283-4221. We are an owner-operated small business.. read less
- Business Description:CSLB #800549
- Business Description:Design, installation, training and consultation on all interlocking paving stone, permeable pavers and segmental retaining wall systems. 30+ years in the construction and hardscape industry.
- Business Description:CALIFORNIA CONTRACTORS LIC# A & B 601089 Comprehensive Construction Services (CCS) is a licensed General Engineering and General Building Contractor. We provide services as a prime contractor or as a sub contractor for larger projects for all phases of building new construction, additions and renovations for residential, commercial and industrial projects. We also provide drafting and design services, green building and solar systems. In business since 1990. Mike started as a Union carpent.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
masonry contractors in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
- Fassett Construction
- Gardina ConstructionP.O. Box 2056
San Andreas, California
- Gardina Construction
- HardScapes 101PO Box 1014
Valley Springs, California
- HardScapes 101
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Robinson ConstructionPO Box 130
- Robinson Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc