Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Shaver Lake, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Shaver Lake
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Excellent service from beginning to end. The office staff was friendly, polite and professional. Both my mother and I were very impressed with Charlie Rosenkranz. He came to the property to give us a free estimate. He took his time in answering all of our questions and concerns. He was courteous, competent and professional. The foundation repair and underpinning took two weeks to complete. The work crew was extremely professional, and the cleanliness of the work site was wonderful. We were impressed with the quality of work completed in the inside and outside of the house. We would definitely recommend Alpha to others, and we would definitely use the company again read less
- Aylor Construction & RemodelingWell. Robert and his brothers worked diligently and prompt on the job. Cost was over budget by far but not for anything Robert did. We had water damage that accentuated the overall cost and doubled the estimated project length of 3-4 weeks. We are especially impressed with the work of Robert's sub-contractors, especially tile, drywall. and plumbing. All very nice, and well skilled with minimum invasiveness. Robert and company where all very attentative to our inputs and needs. In the end, we have a very solid and well detailed master bath that we should enjoy for many years to come. Well done read less
- Duvall ConstructionTrustworthy, High Quality craftmanship, fair prices, always clean and professional...Zach goes the extra mile!!!
- DAVE BAUMANN CONCRETE WORKSDave & his crew did an outstanding job, even when they were confronted with a massive black widow spider infestation. They cleared the spiders themselves & finished the job.
- Royce Construction & Design IncThe job turned out very very nice. It was done for a very competitive price and was finished on time . Very very happy.
- mazzco constructionMarc and his crew are amazing. I have hired contractors before that are sloppy or "rough" or even some that are extremely unproffesional. None of this is true about this company. From the first time I met Marc and he looked at the job, I was shocked. He was clean, professional, friendly and didn't rush me like I was just another job. He took the time and answered my questions. His crew worked hard and they were very friendly and even answered some questions I had. I felt like I was part of the crew because they all kept me in the loop and I always knew what was going on. I highly recommend Marc, and my patio cover is gorgeous read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Shaver Lake
- Business Description:Established in 1987, Saber is an innovative foundation repair business whose goal is to REDEFINE the home contractor industry by providing the highest-quality work and WOW! service to every customer. Saber prides itself in providing peace of mind to Southern California homeowners and, in the long term, improving neighborhoods and communities. Services include concrete foundation repair, concrete leveling, seismic strengthening and crawl space repair read less
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely smooth process from start to finish. I took several months evaluating different companies and in the end went with Mega Power. I am glad I did considering the feedback I got from friends that went with other companies. They arrived on time when they said they would and they finished on time when they estimated they would. The system was on when they estimated it would be on. Overall, very happy. 5 star recommendation read lessGeorge M.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f.. read less
- Business Description:Free estiments ,clean work,
- Business Description:Civil Engineering firm in Santa Barbara County. Established in 2007, our principal Engineer has over 21 years experience. LaChaine and Associates has assembled a team which includes professional engineers with CA state registration/licenses (PE's) in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural, Mechanical, and Fire protection, EIT support staf, and ICC inspectors read less
- Business Description:All Types Of Concrete Decorative Stamping,Stain Coloring,Patios,Driveways,Sidewalks,Foundations,Pool decks,Curbing and concrete Resealing.
- Business Description:Romanazzi General Engineering specializes in full turn key site work packages. We strive to complete our clients projects ahead of schedule and always on budget. always including nothing less than the upmost quality and workmanship. we will get your project done and do it right the first time, so that you can have the piece of mind that you hired the right contractor for the job. Our services range from small backyard projects including patios, sidewalks, large shops and garages, to Big resid.. read less
- Business Description:We are all-purpose, licensed contractors who can build or remodel your home or business from start to finish. We specialize in concrete work of all kinds, rock patios, outdoor kitchens and floors. We are dependable and focus on your job until it is completed. We work in Northern, Central and Southern California. Call for more information and estimates read less
- Business Description:A&E has been in business for more than 40 years serving Northern California and all parts of the country. A&E provides both architectural and engineering services. A&E is one of only a handful of people in the state that is both architect and structural engineer. Well experienced in residential, commercial, industrial, educational and agricultural buildings read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- North Fork
- Mammoth Lakes
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
- Del Rey
foundation contractors in Shaver Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- LaChaine and Associates Inc240 E Hwy 246 Ste 104
- LaChaine and Associates Inc
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc40487 Encyclopedia Cir
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc
- TDJ Construction Inc.1449 W Buckingham Dr
- TDJ Construction Inc.
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc