Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Shasta, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Shasta
- Brandon WiegandBrandon works quickly and efficiently and problem solves with a "can-do" attitude. He's honest, fair and very professional.
- Creative MasonryDave from Creative Masonry gave us a very reasonable quote, showed up and did the work when he said he would, got it done when he said it would be done, the Cinder block raised garden beds look great, exactly what we wanted.His work crew was great, hard working, nice group of guys, they cleaned up when they were done. What else can I say, I would hire him again
- Creative MasonryRemoving old brick and replacing went very well. All workers were very professional and cleaned all mess before leaving.
- Creative MasonryOn the job date, 5/16/13, he showed up on time and began to work immediately on the brick hearth/mantel that I needed for the wood stove. I had four different colors of brick that needed to be varied within the hearth and mantel and he mixed them throughout very nicely. He started with the mantel, vented for heat/air circulation, allowed for the electrical outlet, and grounded the wood stove with wire through the brick, and finished with the hearth in one day. I had asked for a specific color to be mixed in the grout and he mixed it to the exact brown I wanted it to be. He worked hard and steady all day to finish the job and every brick was lined up evenly and all was secured to the wall with heavy wire and brackets. He did bring a friend to help with carrying brick and mixing the grout to the correct color. Overall, the job was done perfectly the way I thought it should be and he cleaned up everything after the job was completed. I would definitely call Creative Masonry for work needed in the future and gladly refer them to friends and family
Masonry Contractors in Shasta
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
- Business Description:General Contractor/All phases, Residential/Commercial, Repairs, Remodels, New builds.
- Business Description:Preferred contact is phone.Recent Review:Brandon works quickly and efficiently and problem solves with a "can-do" attitude. He's honest, fair and very professional.molly m.
- Business Description:American Craftsman is a full service general contracting business that has experience in new construction, bathroom, kitchen and whole house remodels and repair work. We are licensed, bonded and insured and recognized by the EPA as a lead certified firm. We have worked with banks in construction real estate loans and offer credit card processing as an option for payment. We have an excellent team of professional sub-contractors that will provide any business or homeowner with friendly servi..
- Business Description:I am a full-service licensed and bonded General Building Contractor. I do all of my own work with the help of one subcontractor, and my three adult sons (if needed). My wife and I run our business with the highest of integrity and base our reputation on satisfying our clients. I have been working in Shasta County for over 35 years and have completed many projects of all sizes. My clients have always been thrilled with the beautiful results. I am fast and professional and in the end you will p..
- Business Description:We are a commercial and residential landscape company specializing in all phases of landscape- new construction, remodel, maintenance and repairs.Recent Review:This was a great experience! The team was extremely professional and prompt. They worked through some bad weather and got most of the work done in less than a week. We met and he gave me a quote within 2 days with a detailed map. The day after I signed the quote, they began work on the backyard. We always knew when they would be there and always knew what was going on. If we had any questions, they answered immediately, or within the half hour. They completely gutted and ripped out a lot of old stumps and even small palm trees. They did all of this work and laid down an irrigation system quickly and at a fair price. Any landscaping jobs I have in the future will be from themWesley T.
- Business Description:Full service Tile and Stone installation company. Allowing the customer to be involved in every aspect of customization from the beginning of the project all the way to completion.
- Business Description:At DC Construction, we make an effort to provide quality work with an elegance and integrity that encompass the spirit of craftsmen from past generations. That being said, we feel that our greatest assets are our level of dedication, integrity and experience our team contributes to each project; we strive to exceed our client’s expectations. Our unique design aesthetic, level of craftsmanship and our use of quality materials are what we feel sets us apart from other construction companies.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
masonry contractors in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brandon Wiegand2016 Charade Way
- Brandon Wiegand
- henningsenmasonry251 hilltop #112
- KMS WOOD DESIGNS - General Contractor4114 Balls Ferry Road
- KMS WOOD DESIGNS - General Contractor