rodscape

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2014

168 Sickles Ave

San Francisco, CA 94112

We are a small company with a big passion for our jobs and a positive motivation To provide only the best service in the city and the near areas rodscape is a company oriented to give great service for low rates We work with only the best materials,Give us a try and you will love us , we understand that to build a great garden or remodeling your house you don't need go over your budget Www.rodscapeconstruction.com or 415 4241750 Look for us on yelp...

lawn & landscaping (2)

02/11/2021

They did a terrific job. I would recommend them and I would hire them again as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping work for me.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

02/11/2021

It was a very intense job. They removed a lot of debris, trimmed trees back, removed branches, laid black carpet and put in plants. Everything is thriving. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they did some landscaping in my backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Garden maintenance, Slate patios, Pavers installation, Planting ,Irrigation system, Mulching ,Sod installation, Fencing, deck treatment or installation , retaining wall , water features ,lighting.

N/A