Genteel Plumbers

04/30/2021

1314 22nd Ave

San Francisco, CA 94122

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Sewer Replacement and Cleaning

Sewer Replacement and Cleaning

sewer cleaning202094122
A sewer is one of the most important parts of your home or business. Without a proper functioning sewer, you can jeopardize the safety and health of your family as well as damage to your building. Luckily our technicians have up to 30 years of experience in maintaining and replacing sewer systems. Sewers are our specialty, so don’t leave something this important up to anyone but us.

Plumbing Happiness. Guaranteed. That is our philosophy at Genteel Plumbers. We build relationships and customers for life, that is what we are all about. ...
Water Heaters project

4.3

4.2

4.3

3.9

plumbers (12)drain cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)water heaters (1)

07/10/2021

No "Plumbing Happiness Guaranteed" here! I requested a quote thru Angi's List and never heard back. Weeks later I called and made an appt. Two plumbers in two branded trucks showed up and after a quick inspection, quoted $646 for capping a gas line and fixing a simple leak! No justification because "prices are per job and tailored to each client" but I objected so he offered a 10% discount and to ...

Description of Work
Cap a gas line in the basement, and fix a leak under the kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

02/22/2021

We had an awesome experience. David and Jerwyn were truly professional and took care of all our needs promptly, leaving the place super clean. If you are on the fence, give them a try. You won’t be disappointed. Will recommend you guys to anyone who asks!

Description of Work
Clear Sand Trap With Hydrojet: Option 3 Scope of work- Disassemble drain assembly to locate drain cleaning access point. Run hand snake through sand trap drain line to remove debris. Connect hydrojet machine to accessible water connection. Place hydrojet nozzle inside kitchen drain line and run 1600+ psi to clear out debris from sand trap drain line. Reassemble drain assembly back to operable condition. Water test kitchen drain line for several minutes to insure proper flow. Inspect all nearby plumbing for proper operation of necessary components.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

10/26/2020

Genteel Plumbers replaced a toilet for me. They were friendly, fast, and efficient. I will use them for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Install a customer supplied toilet. Includes any fastening or sealing, as well as thorough testing to ensure proper installation. Plumb and install new toilet was ring. Plumb and install new water flex line. Caulk toilet to floor. Water test unit for leaks. Genteel 1 year labor warranty included.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Hi :-) We would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad we provided you with great service overall and happy to hear that we have been able to build a relationship with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service. We can always be reached at (833)GEN-TEEL

10/21/2020

The service was fine. They did the job very quickly, fair on their pricing, came on time and it worked

Description of Work
They installed new faucet in the kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Hi! Thank you for this review. It was a pleasure to serve you. We hope to further build our relationships with our community. We appreciate you calling us and hope to hear from you again in the future! - Genteel Plumbers - 833-436-8335 or Simply 833-GEN-TEEL !!

10/21/2020

He came over and gave me an estimate before doing the job. They did the work on the same day, they were very good about the distancing procedure they wore mask and gloves. They were very nice.

Description of Work
I had a clogged bathroom sink drain hair clogged in it and they unclogged it.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

We thank you so much for your business! We're glad you had a positive experience with us. We all have to do our part to keep each other safe during these times. Thank you again. Please call us anytime for your plumbing needs. We're here for you! - Genteel Plumbers

10/21/2020

It was excellent. They explained everything, fast, top of the prices, and they were clean.

Description of Work
They did repair work on my faucet.

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Hi! Thank you for posting your honest review about your experience with us! It's so great to hear this!

10/20/2020

They did a great job. It was expensive for a very small amount of work. The owner was there for half an hour.

Description of Work
They cleaned up my sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for your honest review about us! I'm glad we were able to find a solution for you with the sewer unclogging and/cleaning. We are a small local SF company and we always want to ensure that we provide you with the best service possible including fair and honest pricing. We put customers first! Please reach out to us as soon as you get an opportunity, I'd like to speak with you ...

10/16/2020

Service was quick and painless, but I regret not doing more research in my panic to get the work completed. I was quoted just short of $1000 for the hydro jet service but upon further research, $1000 is considered high end service for more complicated jobs. Mine was a straight forward blockage between the street sewer and my home (~10-15 feet). I feel like I overpaid tremendously given the plumber...

Description of Work
Hydro jet sewer lateral

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for doing business with us. We love our customers and we are nothing without you. Thank you for leaving us this honest review about your experience with us. We want you to have the best experience possible and we want to be your go-to plumbers. I'm happy to hear we were able to find a solution to your problem as quickly as possible. We strive to provide the highest, most effi...

10/13/2020

The crew people who came over were very professional, communicative and on time! They gave me price option to choose from and the service was completed super quickly! What else could I ask for? :)

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words!

10/13/2020

The work was done in a speedy way! Love it! Genteel sent his crew to inspect and evaluate, gave me a price for a new water heater, the office was able to communicate promptly on the phone and we have our new water heater unit on the same day! I would highly recommend Genteel for their excellent work. With this installation, we are scheduled for Genteel annual maintenance service at no additional c...

Description of Work
Water Heater installation : 100 gallon water heater. Plumb and install water lines. Plumb and install gas line. Hook up flue exhaust piping. Inspect all nearby plumbing for proper operation of necessary components. This includes disposal of old water heater. GENTEEL 12 YEAR labor warranty included. GENTEEL 12 YEAR water heater warranty included. GENTEEL annual flushing included.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Hello =) We appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy that we provided great customer service to you and were able to get your job done quickly and efficiently. We look forward to providing that same level of service to you in the future. We can always be reached at (833)GEN-TEEL.

Sewers and Drains, Emergency Plumbing, Hydro Jetting, Leak Detection Specialists, Re-Piping, Tankless Water Heaters, Toilets, Water, Heaters,Faucets, Garbage Disposals, Gas lines, Services and Repair

Commercial work, new construction, remodels and radiant heating.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available