Dan Can Handyman Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2011

Residential and commercial jobs. We provide consistent professionalism, craftsmanship, and excellent customer service. Additional address: PO Box 24559 San Francisco, CA....

REFcorp Electric

REFcorp Electric

12/06/2019

They are excellent, very reliable, honest, and they give very good prices. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a staircase for us. We have used them for years.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

11/15/2017

Everything went very smoothly. On time arrival, clean and careful in my home, I'll definitely be working with them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a light fixture that needed installing in my bedroom, and I also had them replace 4 light switches with dimmable rocker switches.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

07/13/2017

He had to come out twice to repair the toilet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He unplugged the toilet.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,drain cleaning

07/13/2017

I need to get another quote because I thought it was a little high but I don't know how much damage was done. I don't live on the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and gave me a quote for repairing the damage from an overflowing toilet.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/21/2016

Dan returns my calls promptly. He arrives when he says he will. He does great work. He is also a general contractor. He is licensed and bonded as such in San Francisco. I have used him a couple of times and will use him again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan has done painting, refinished kitchen cabinets and general handyman repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service

Unfinished Carpentry & Woodworking. Cabinetry. Ceiling Fans, Electrical, Lighting. Remodeling. Handymen. Pressure Washing. Interior & Exterior Painting. Doors, Garage Doors. Home Inspection. Fencing. Deck & Porches. Ceramic Tile. Concrete.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal