James Caccia Plumbing Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2005

State of California
California State License Board
04/30/2017

In 1979, James Caccia started a plumbing business with old-fashion values of providing residents high-quality services at honest rates. Three decades later, James Caccia Plumbing Inc., a family owned and operated business based in San Mateo County, is committed to maintaining those principles. Our clients know they can count on a team of licensed plumbers to be knowledgeable, highly professional and efficient in every job. We are Better Business Bureau accredited company. We have received A+ rating from the BBB of San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Costal California. Word-of-mouth recommendations are the cornerstone of our business....

Blu Remodeling SF

Blu Remodeling: we are a company with more than 5 years of experience in bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, home remodeling, insulation. We have a cleaning team that will leave your house spotless after each remodeling we do.

JH Construction & Remodeling

JH Construction & Remodeling is a well-established remodeling and renovation specialty contractor servicing Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. For more than 20 years, we have been serving our clients with the goal of complete customer satisfaction. With quality work, a reliable staff, and superior service we are here to help create and build your vision. We take the time to build relationships with our clients, to understand their needs and give them realistic timelines and estimates. Additional phone and fax number: (650) 949-1452.

George Salet Plumbing Inc

George Salet Plumbing originated in 1979. Our business model is based on the premise of quality service and attention to client needs. It is our goal to offer you only the highest quality possible in both product and service. Our technicians are highly skilled and go through on-going training to remain at the top of their game. They are put through rigid standards just to be eligible for employment including but not limited to a full background check, drug screening and a number of plumbing examinations to ensure and demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the plumbing industry. Service Area: portions of San Mateo county

04/02/2020

Lisa H.

Our great experience started w Nate who came out to assess our crawlspace/pipes situation. Not only did he provide us with three proposals (based on cost), but he was available for follow up as many questions the next week as we needed. On the day of service, Jack and Teddy were exemplary - completely professional and tireless workers who went about the full day with minimal disruption to our daily routine. They were responsive to every little question we had and at the end cleaned up around the workspaces thoroughly (which should be table stakes but is not always the case!!). Could not have been more satisfied with their service that day. The only concern I had when they first arrived was the impression that they hadn’t been completely briefed by Nate as to all the details of the job. They did call him then and then and checked the work order thoroughly. This made me believe Jack’s assurance that everything would fall into place once they got under the house. All good on that front in the end! Despite their reputation (from other plumbing companies, i might add!) for being pricey, Caccia’s proposal came in at around the middle among the 5 plumbing companies we had come to the house. Paired with their unbelievable Warranty Program - well worth the price, seriously! - we feel really confident about the value they provided and will be our plumbing company going forward. At the office Jen the ’work manager’ (maybe?) was always available for questions and called me back promptly if on another line. Finally, the infrastructure that being a larger, more established affords them was really impressive, eg texts with the employee’s picture!!!

Description of Work
Cracked pipes in crawl space. Needed new toilet - it had major leaks.

08/17/2017

Keith S.

They were very good. Overall he would get an A. On price I'll say a B; I always think plumbers cost too much. He made sure that I understood what the problem was and did a little bit of preventive work with me to make sure that the problem didn't recur. I used this company because of locality, they were close, and also because their previous ratings were positive. He did a little bit of preventive work with me in order to describe what I could do that would be less likely to produce the same problem again.

Description of Work
I think I had them come out and unplug a drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/24/2017

Penny A.

We thought they were excellent! The plumber came for a free estimate, then during the second visit brought the necessary parts for repair. He was very communicative, and professional, and we were pleased with the follow up. He was punctual and company stood by their work! They were extremely trustworthy. If you're looking for a plumber, look no further!

Description of Work
We had a leaky faucet that needed to be replaced.

01/23/2017

JAMES M.

When I got the right guy to fix the work he completely knew what to do and took a video and kind of went out of his way to show what was going on under the house so that was the good, the bad is that it took like three people to get to the right guy so they sent out someone that didn't work they sent out another guy he was too big to get to the crawl space by the time the third guy came then it was great but it was kind of pain to getting to that guy but after that guy it was good.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak I had in the crawl space under my house.

11/07/2016

Akshay V.

I was very happy with the work quality in all ways. It was a little more expensive than I had anticipated. However I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Shower valve needed replacement.

10/19/2016

Charlie B.

Work performed very good and thorough. Leak was found and repair suggestions were made. Plumber did not repair as it was not in the companies scope of work. (Caulking, etc)

Description of Work
Diagnose water leak in ceiling of bathroom

09/14/2016

Dorothy K.

It went extremely well , he showed up on time and my mother in law was very pleased at the thorough job he did. He really listened to her and investigated all avenues of where the problem might be; tested the washing machine 3 times, and even checked the pipes under the house to see if the problem was there; fortunately it wasn't. As the leak didnt show itself at this time; he was actually able to repair a faucet that was leaking. He explained everything up front, and applied a senior discount; and spoke with me (daughter in law) so I understood what had been done. My mother in law was very happy with how the service appointment had gone. She truly appreciated the fact that he was both patient and polite, and very professional. She felt he went above and beyond what she had needed.

Description of Work
My mother in law needed to determine where a water leak was coming from, when she ran her washing machine; she wasn't sure if it was from her house plumbing or her washing machine. The problem seemed intermittent. I needed a professional, patient and knowledgeable person to come out and really listened to her issues and take a thorough look at the problem.

02/26/2016

AMANDA T.

It went perfectly. Tyrone was very nice, informed me of the procedure and was very tolerant of my friendly, but yappy dog. We would definitely use Caccia Plumbing in the future. The best part was they were able to do the job earlier than anticipated.

Description of Work
Installed a second shutoff valve for my fancy new refridgerator.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

02/05/2016

Robyn M.

They arrived promptly. he did a great job. It was a little more than I anticipated but it was a job well done. The person who came out was Ofa and for my next plumbing needs i would not hesitate to call this company.

Description of Work
they came out to fix a leaky faucet, slow drain and leaky shut off valve on toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

02/01/2016

Doug B.

James Cacciatore Plumbing was fantastic. I called at 7:30 am on a Monday morning with a very clogged toilet. We thought our 2 yr old had flushed a toy because I was unable to clear it with the plunger or a rooter. They scheduled a 2-4 pm window the same day and the tech showed up right at 2. He was very professional and was able to clear the toilet immediately and declined to charge me anything! They have a new long term customer.

Description of Work
Cleared a clogged toilet.

James Caccia Plumbing Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2005

917 N Amphlett Blvd

San Mateo, CA 94401

Emergency Service Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Leak Detection & repairs, Gas line services, Boiler repair, Sewer line repairs, Trenches repair, Repipe services, Garbage disposals, Faucets, fixtures, and sinks, Bathroom remodeling, Toilet repair, Backflow testing and certification, Sump pumps, Septic tank plumbing, Slab tank plumbing, Slab leak plumbing, Water softeners, Water filtration, Commercial TI plumbing, Apartment plumbing, Restaurant plumbing, Tankless water heaters, Water heater repair

Steam boilers