Bernardos fencing

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1073 Elm St

San Jose, CA 95126

Wood fence

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Bernardos Fencing is business family owned with over 15 years of experience. We specialize on Fence installation, Gates, Costume Gates, Arbors, Retaining Wall, Pergolas and any fencing project. We provide the best and highest quality redwood. Our goal is costumer satisfaction to ensure we exceed their expectations....

fence company (14)driveway gate installation (5)iron work (1)

05/24/2021

Genevieve R.

10/10. I spoke with a ton of contractors and they were by far the best. On time, efficient and professional, Bernardo Jr. and Bernardo did an absolutely fantastic job. They were able to copy the same style as the fence, and made it look flawless. Would recommend them to anyone looking at hiring someone for fencing.

Description of Work
We needed a gate made for a fence.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

12/09/2020

Bob M.

I had 6 other fence companies come and give me estimates. Bernardo Jr was the last one and he made a GREAT impression on my mom who was home to see all the fence companies. He is the only one who came back to the door and explained the estimate to my mom. He was kind and courteous and very respectable to the social distancing. His Foreman and crew came on the day and did the work and were finished the same afternoon. They were the only company that told us we didnt have to move anything away or trim the tree that was in t heir way. They took care of everything and cleaned up at the end. We are very satisfied with the job and crew and especially Bernardo Jr. We will use them again for any future fence job and highly reccomend his company for the service. Thank you Bernardo Jr!

Description of Work
Side fence removal and replace.

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thank you so much for your Feedback it was my pleasure working with your wonderful family. I am so happy you were satisfied with our service and we were able to met your expectations :)

12/08/2020

Dave B.

Good price, excellent quality. Showed up on time, completed in one day. Cleaned up everything. Small hiccup with gate but corrected no problem. Would recommend to my friends and family. Great service!!

Description of Work
New side corner fence 85 feet

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

12/06/2020

Gretchen R.

Bernardo's was great! When they looked at my existing gate, they determined that it was not actually in need of replacement. It just needed to have a cable tightened so that it wouldn't drag on the ground. they tightened it for me on the spot, totally solving my problem. They did not charge anything but I offered $20 for gas.Really nice, honest guy.

Description of Work
repair/replacement of gate

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

12/04/2020

Candace E.

The job was done to my complete satisfaction and in less time than originally scheduled for. Junior did an excellent job in repairing my gate, including replacing old hinges and a new latch. He cleaned up everything after he was done and even painted the repaired parts. Highly recommend this company for small or large jobs.

Description of Work
Repair a patio gate.

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/04/2020

Terry M.

Bernardo Fencing did an excellent job, they were timely, on budget and the craftsmanship of the welding was excellent. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Repair backyard metal fence

Category fencing,wrought iron

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

09/04/2020

GLORIA H.

Bernardos Fencing was so pleasing to us – I could not wait to write this review. They were efficient, polite, and intelligent in their work. They arrived right on time and finished the job in 5 hours- while we were expecting the job to take 8+ hours.

Description of Work
demolish old fence and install new backyard wood fence

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/27/2020

Hal P.

They did a good job and used good lumber.

Description of Work
Replace rotted redwood fence

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/12/2020

Dennis B.

Job bid was fair and completed in one day .

Description of Work
Rebuilding a fence and 8' gate

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

06/14/2020

Ric D.

never got any feedback for 3 days then he never followed up. His mailbox was full. etc. Done with Angie's list it a waste of time.

Description of Work
fence posts

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

Fences installation and Repair No job is to small or to big for Bernardo’s Fencing. Wood Metal Iron Chain link IPE Custom welding Custom fence Vinyl Concrete fence Retaining walls Patio covers Pergolas Decks Trellis Arbors Custom Garbage enclosures

Repairs on automatic gates.