In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Running Springs, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Running Springs
- DeCook ConstructionEric DeCook did extensive work for us over several years, including designing and building a guest house, building decks, redoing our driveway, and creating a leech field for our septic system. He is an intelligent, highly skilled contractor and extremely easy to work with. We give him our highest rating
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
Septic Tank Companies in Running Springs
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:The work was completed as expected. Darrell was the only one who was willing to work with me and come out on short notice (this was considered an unscheduled emergency by myself, not a normal scheduled pumping)Gary C.
- Business Description:Treeium is the leading household name in the home improvement and design industry. We are leading by our high level of integrity, innovation, customer’s satisfaction and technology while providing unmatched service, selection, convenience and consideration. We are a team of experienced experts who are happy to come to work, who feel respected and are committed to making sure that every customer feels special. We guarantee customer satisfaction by our financial strength, transparency and full ..Recent Review:We had a storage room off the garage converted to a studio apartment. The project managers Dorel Zander and Lior Lazrovich, their architect, designers, and work crews were friendly and excellent at what they do. Even with the issues that the City raised about the property and physical challenges, they were willing to work with us, within our budget, to get the job completed within the time frame we were working with. Dorel and Lior stayed in constant contact with us throughout the project, particularly with the stages of the remodel and the city inspections. They were always very responsive to any questions or concerns we had and addressed them fully. The bathroom and kitchenette look terrific. Very pleased with the overall experienceCharles W.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We are licensed bonded and insured. We accept all major credit cards and some billing upon approval for homeowners associations and management companies. We are IICRC certifiedRecent Review:I had an early morning water heater issue that I couldn't resolve and needed to have fixed ASAP. Despite them being very busy that day they made every effort to get a tech there before the evening just in case they needed to get the parts necessary to service it day-of. They were able to have the tech there by early afternoon and thankfully it was a simple issue that took 10 minutes to fix. Efrain, the tech was very professional and didn't even charge for pilot re-light. Needless to say I'll be using Flood Brothers when my old water heater finally needs to be replacedMark J.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. ..Recent Review:Awesome! <br /> Efficient and prompt called before he came up. Inspected the lids and found out that we didn't have to replace the cover after all. Showed me that the system was working and answered all my questions and recommended the next time period for service. In and out in less than an hour and even deodorized the tank area no smell left behind. <br /Pauline N.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Service & Plumbing Co. serves all of Orange County, including residential, industrial and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, hydro-jetting, backflow testing, video inspection, re-piping, water heaters, line location and leak detection. We have been in business since 1947Recent Review:Our 3and quot; main drain was clogged, somewhere between the cleanout and the street, a distance of about 40'. <br /> We have a t-wye cleanout in our front patio. I had the cleanout open, all of the plants moved, plastic down, and a light setup. <br /> We called at about 4:00 PM on a Friday, and was told a tech would be out between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM. We were called twice during that period, letting us know the tech was delayed. At about 8:30 PM, the tech (Larry) arrived. <br /> He took a quick look down the cleanout, and gave us a price of $225 to snake it. <br /> My wife and I had already decided that $150 was as high as we were willing to pay, as we had a lot more options moving into Saturday, and there was less value to the work by 8:30 PM. <br /> I told the tech our bottom-line, and he said $197 was as low as Roto-Rooter would allow him to go. He was polite throughout the conversation. <br /> $225 for a simple snake job, with little to no prep, and little to no cleanup - there was just no value in that. Even $197 is high. <br /> If Roto-Rooter had given us a price over the phone (as Mike Diamond had), we could have saved him the visit. Unfortunately, Mike Diamond didn't have any availability until Monday. <br /> <br /> In the end, I ended up using a $13 drain bladder from Home Depot to clear the clog. I may still need to borrow a snake or call a plumber. But, for the moment, the drain is running good. <br /E. H.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. With 40 years of combined experience we are well know and in good standing with the local health departments of southern CA. If you need a new install, simple repair or a complete advanced treatment system please give us a call. ............................................................... Phone: 619-666-6437. Fax: 951-461-8744 E mail email@example.com or www.septicsolutionsca.coRecent Review:We had heavy rain in our area that broke one of the pieces on the septic sysrem causing it to not drain properly. I called Wayne at Septic Solutions, he showed up quickly to fix the issue. He was very professional, I would highly recommend this company!Roni H.
- Business Description:Were a small family owned company that has 5 employees. We have our B-1 general contracting license along with our c-42 that allows us to do septic and sewer and also our trenching that allows us to dig house foundations, block walls, room additions, water lines, and etc. we provide ever job with a proposal before the job and a final invoice at the finish of ever job. we accept checks, cash, and major credit cardRecent Review:We reached out to JNL for a small section in our backyard where we wanted the grass ripped out and the area filled in with cement. The area was about 200-230 square feet and they gave us a fair and reasonable estimate. The crew was able to start work the following business day after we decided to go with them. They ripped all the grass out day one, leveled all the dirt day two, and had a cement truck here at 7am on day three. All the guys were polite and professional and we are really happy with how the cement is coming togetherAlicia G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Deana Garcia.Recent Review:MY review here is FOR the MOST HONEST PLUMBER, also the BEST, FASTEST, and people who did NOT TRY TO HOAX an 80 year old lady with a big, pretty HOUSE. (I rent and it's really all garden, below section 8 in other ways, 55 yr old house. But do use "HONEST PLUMBING & ROOTER" For 3 weeks I tried / called/ met with TEN DIFFERENT plumbers, for simplest thing. AUGE-ROOTER goes in the catch all pipe and clears unknown mush in line. South side of house won't drain. OVER 3 weeks l0 different plumbers come. ALL said huge $$. One wanted 850 to build a catch all pipe, like a gooseneck thing ? I HAD one in the bathroom but they all said 'oh no, we can't go in house, it could FLOOD YOU. We don't want litigation. " They had a better idea: spend 1000 $ to have them go on roof hydroplane my stack. (?) $3000 to dig up garden & tear out pipes. I sensed their BOGUS-NESS so refuse all thse generous offers but meanwhile I'm listening and learning how dishonest and manipulative plumbers are. Along comes HONEST from Burbank and they are NOT afraid of catchall pipe in MY FRONT POWDER ROOM. Cuz hey, there's no pressure, we have a flow hole on back of house, so there was no pressure. They just use their big SNAKE and clear the drain in 20 seconds. NO SALES SPIEL! NO LIES! Now the Shower works. Toilet works. Washer drains without coming up shower and kitchen sinks don't use the back wall flow hole. They go down the 4" PIPE like they should. Thru a garden of trees. and out to the main city line. BUT THE GOOD PART IS, they live up to their AD in the YELLOW PAGES which says 65$ BUCKS <br> <br>SIXTY FIVE!! SEE ME JUMPING UP AND DOWN and I'm nearly 80 years old, and all the others were THIEVES, LIARS. San Fernando Valley dwellers, get your YELLOW PAGES BOOK OUT and clip/ save the ad with magnet on the fridge or in your phone bookanita sands h.
- Business Description:I offer 10% off first home or commercial visit, all major credit cards are accepted, senior discounts, I work with contractors and offer a 30 to 45 day billing for businesses upon approval. 24 hour emergency service, and free estimates in most areasRecent Review:We had already called another plumber on Angies List (Hayes Plumbing) to have ours replaced. But when he arrived he stated he no longer gave the senior discount as he priced his units so low and he charges more for labor for units INSIDE the home, etc. So I called Right Solutions Plumbing out of the phonebook and told him of our desperation. He has a good steady business and after hearing of our situation said he would be over that afternoon to look at our unit and see how soon he could help us. He was the owner - James Ratliff - and he was so kind and professional over the phone. HE estimated our job and went to get our 50 gallon BridgeWhite (or something like that--- a very good model they dont even sell retail at Lowes or Home Depot). He came with his assistant, Jerome (really nice young man) and completed the job without any hangups. By the way, he doesnt charge more for the unit being inside and said he never heard of that policy . I commend his professionalism and concern for our situation. He is such a nice guy and well represents his trade. I will use him anytime I need his services. My husband also was very impressed with James. He was very knowledgeable and a good communicator which nowadays, just doesnt happen. <br /> He also has 24 hr emergency service and responds to all his calls. I give him my highest recommendation. He doesnt low bid and then hit you with all the extras. Very ethical and good to know someone like him has a local business we can depend upon. <br /Cheryl E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Running Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING1606 E 218TH ST
- A Drain ManPO BOX 7351
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Drain-ManP.O.BOX 7351
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
- Action Rooter and Plumbing14270 Woodland Dr.
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advanced Pumping Services21657 Temescal Canyon Rd
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
- American Industrial Services5626 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
- Anderson Plumbing ServicesP.O. Box 1110
- Apco Construction Services29520 La Cresta Dr
Quail Valley, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- ASTRO PLUMBING2491 Rubidoux Blvd #D
- AWM PlumbingPO Box 491
Yucca Valley, California
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INC12072 I AVE #7
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- CJ deBoer Tractor & Septic1971 Aviation Drive
- CLI Construction21581 Orange Ave
- Coachella Valley Plumbing72216 North Shore St # 101
Thousand Palms, California
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Cross-Linked PlumbingPO Box 427
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- Dale Rauch General Building Contractor16553 Quantico Rd
Apple Valley, California
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
- DCD Construction601 E Collins St
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desert Empire Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning44447 Portola Ave
Palm Desert, California
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
- D Roberts Construction
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farris Septic22421 Barton Rd. Suite #115
Grand Terrace, California
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Flood Brothers Plumbing3940 Laurel Cyn Blvd Ste 568
Studio City, California
- Flow Tech Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.13961 Oxnard St Apt 48
Van Nuys, California
- Farmers Insurance
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- GODDARD'S NAZCO SERVICES25091 E 5TH ST
San Bernardino, California
- Goddard's/Nazco Services25091 5 th St.
San Bernardino, California
- Grand Slam Plumbing2935 E . Chino Ave E5-12
Chino Hills, California
- greenoaksevice7751 Kyle St
- guilherme engineering
- GJB Construction
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
- Holsson, Inc7900 Limonite PMB 107
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
- Handyman Contractor
- Oasis Home construction, Inc1236 North Orchard Drive
- Oasis Home construction, Inc
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- Patroit Plumbing Heating & Air Inc5454 Hellman Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- PLS Construction15189 Ashwood Lane
Chino Hills, California
- Plumb Rite16936 Baseline
- Plumbers Irvine19800 MacArthur Blvd.
- Plumbing by Jacob12901 Dale St
Garden Grove, California
- PR Plumbing and Drain196 E Blaine St
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
- PREFERRED PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGPO BOX 5120
Palm Springs, California
- Preferred Plumbing Heating and Air ConditioningPO Box 5120
Palm Springs, California
- Prime Remodeling10401 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Pro Rooter Plumbing & Sewer Drain Cleaning13215 Ottoman St
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California
- P & G Remodeling