YB Cleaning Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7120 Hayvenhurst Ave #208

Van Nuys, CA 91406

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are a reliable, trustworthy, professional, experienced (over 15yrs in the industry), and fully insured company Our teams work Monday through Saturday, making it a lot easier to schedule an appointment at any time and day of the week and weekends. Additional email: info@ybcleaning.com We guarantee our work through a final 25-point check list inspection done by the home owner and team lead at no extra charge to you; we will not leave your home until you are 100% satisfied. We provide the material and we use safe green products. Why Be Cleaning? Let Us Do It For YOU!...

4.4

house cleaning (285)window cleaning (5)septic tank service (1)

10/28/2021

They are the best! Fast, reliable, and always a great cleaning job! We have been using them for the last 4 years and will continue.

Description of Work
Bi Weekly Cleaning service

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/28/2021

I’ve been using YB Cleaning for well over a decade. They send the same crew every time and they are totally trustworthy. Jessie is great to work with and super responsive if there is an issue.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

10/28/2021

Excellent, everything was sanitized and cleaned spotless!

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/21/2021

House cleaning was exceptionally fast and thorough!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/20/2021

I reached out to YB for help because my condo had a lot of drywall dust and dirt from renovations. They sent Mary and Angela, they were on time, professional, and very hardworking! They listened carefully to what I needed and followed directions to a T. I appreciated their service so much I signed up for monthly cleanings. So far, they have come twice and I am still very happy with the results. Overall, professional, hardworking staff. They also wore masks.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

09/29/2021

From start to finish, YB Cleaning Services did a fantastic job. We have a big akita who sheds a lot, and we are four roommates so the house is naturally dirty. The two cleaning ladies showed up right at 8am, our agreed upon time slot. After walking them through what we needed (kitchen, cabinets, living room and two bathrooms), they jumped right in and got to work. Both bathrooms are spotless. They cleaned both from top to bottom leaving them noticeably cleaner and clean-smelling. The living room is now fur-free, the couches are clean and the window blinds went from dusty back to white. The floors are nearly spotless having gone from dirt and marked up to little-to-no blemishes. Lastly, the kitchen looks fantastic. I specifically requested an emphasis on the cabinets and they delivered, now they are spotless white. Everything smells fantastic!!! I would highly recommend YB Cleaning Services to anyone looking to get their place cleaned. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/18/2021

Overall well! We needed a deep-clean before having pix taken of our house for listing. They were thorough and courteous.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

07/29/2021

Mari amd Angie did an outstanding job! I’ve got three shedding dogs and the moved couches, lifted cushions and removed it all. Base board, Mark’s on the walls were thoroughly cleaned. They vacuumed everything really did a fantastic job including my kitchen cabinets oven stove range hood etc. I would highly recommend them. Additionally the price was really spot on. I will definitely be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,hair removal

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for YB Cleaning Services - 7120 Hayvenhurst Ave, Van Nuys, CA - 39422282

01/22/2021

HOME CLEANER WANTED Hello, I am looking for a cleaner to clean my apartment, if you are interested in doing a part-time job( House cleaning) please let me know so that you can start work as soon as possible. I’ve acknowledged to employ you with consideration, What days of the week are you available to do the cleaning starting from next week? The Apartment is a Duplex unit that needs to be cleaned, All features needed to be clean are listed below: 1-Vacuum floors 2-Dust all surfaces 3-Wipe all surfaces 4-Clean floors 5-Consolidate / take out trash 6-Make beds 7-Fold clothes 8-Organize displaced items 9-Change sheets 10-Scrub/Clean Shower/bathtubs 11-Clean Vanity 12-Sink and BackSplash 13-Clean Toilets 14-Wash Floor and Tiles 15-Deodorize Bathroom 16-Clean all Dishes 17-Clean Fridge 18-Clean Stove surface and microwave 19-Clean Counters 20-Clean Kitchen Sink Also i would like you to know that all the Tools and materials needed for the job to make it perfectly o.k. will be provided, no need for cleaning supplies, So you don’t have to be bothered. I’m willing to pay $700 for the cleaning of my new Apartment, I think this is a reasonable price since it’s just a 5 bed room apartment, it shouldn’t take more than a day or 2 for you to have the Apartment cleaned. You will be provided with the date and time by my Landlord, as soon as I’m done making payments to you for the cleaning. My Landlord will be taking you to the Apartment in person immediately i contact him that i have finally paid for the cleaning service. I want the cleaning done before i get back to the States, I already made proper arrangements on how the payment will get to you and also the keys to the apartment, My Landlord will be showing you the Apartment so the locations shouldn’t be a problem, He will be there to help you in all you need. I will instruct my client to issue and mail out to you an overdraft payment of $3800 so you can deduct the $700 for cleaning of the Apartment, then you will have the remaining funds sent to the Landlord of the apartment, So My landlord can bring down the keys to you and he would be available when you are ready for the cleaning. The remaining funds you will be sending to the Landlord is the balance payment for the Apartment cause am just moving in, I’m only doing this because I’m presently out of the states for a Seminar and which am of the Facilitator, and i want things to go smooth and perfect before my return. If you think you can handle this cleaning and all the details as explained, kindly get back to me with the following information: (1) Full Name (2) Mailing Address, included with your city, state and zip code… No p.o.box please (3) Your direct telephone number / Mobile Number (4) Acceptance of my offer (5)Have A Bank Acct? Yes/No : (6)Occupation (if any): (7)***: NOTE: Don’t forget to get back with the required information so the payment can be mailed out to you soon, Hope to hear back from you soon. Regards,

Description of Work
Cleaning service

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/17/2020

I have never had a clean service because I don't like asking for help, but I have some physical problems so I needed the help. I got in touch with YB Cleaning Services and when they came out they had two people doing the job. They were friendly, professional and asked what I needed done, they got to work and my house has not looked this good in a long time. My kitchen looks fantastic, the places on the floor where I couldn't get to were spotless and the stove top hasn't looked this good in years. My carpets, floors and bathroom are fantastic. They did such a fantastic job that I am going to have them come in biweekly. If you are looking for a cleaning service I would highly recommend YB Cleaning Services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Housecleaning - Deep Cleaning, On-going Regular Maintenance, Move In & Outs & Post Construction Cleaning. All of our services can be customized to fit your needs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa