Rebar is used to reinforce structures such as your foundation or driveway. Learn average rebar prices and how to budget for your project in this helpful guide.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Salinas, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Salinas
- Central Coast & Bay Concrete IncThe work was well coordinated, the crew was focused and dedicated to doing a good job The job site was cleaned up at the end of the days work. All three projects met our expectations. We are very happy with the experience.
- Central Coast & Bay Concrete IncI can’t say enough good things about Angel and his company, Central Coast and Bay Area Concrete. As owner/operator he manages most aspects of the business. I kidded him that he probably needs a secretary! Angel is easy to work with and extremely competent. We had to pause my project unexpectantly and it delayed the final finish date. Angel went out of his way to complete the project before I had to leave for vacation. But best of all my new driveway looks fantastic! I’ve had many complements from neighbors too. It was expensive, but worth it. It will last for decades. Thanks Angel and company
- Sergio's Repairs General ContractorDemo work and construction was done in just three days. He also matched the paint perfectly with the existing wall and curb.
- ACE ASPHALT PAVINGExcellent job. Allowed me to interact with work so I could get details done the way I wished. Contractors workman's comp had lapsed, which caused a week delay while he got it reinstated. I was happy with the job and communications with the contractor and his workers. I would recommend using ACE, and it will save you money with no sacrifice in quality
- BW EngineeringFrom start to finish Brian was on the job site. He was professional and patient. He willingly made changes to details when we changed our minds. He worked closely with other contractors on the site and made sure the job was completed in an efficient timely manner. One part of the job was required AT&T and the City of Pacific Grove to approve the placement and pouring of a box shared between two properties. While the approval took several weeks, as soon it came through the concrete was poured the next day and the job was complete. My overall experience was very positive and would highly recommend Brain and his company BW Engineering they did a fantastic job and really coordinated well with other people working on other details of the site. BW Engineering helped recreate our Grandmother's home and make it a place for our family to enjoy
- Alvarado ConstructionHe spent a lot of time with me and was very helpful and courteous. I haven't done the job yet, but he explained the differences in the kinds of services he could provide and the options I have; including edges put on the driveway and French drains installed. By the time he was done I knew exactly what I wanted and how much it will cost. It is going to cost $125,000. He was very good and I plan on using him when I get the project started. He explained the different driveway materials I could use and the maintenance needed on the various materials; I think he went over and above. Originally I left a message on his answering machine and he called me back within two hours
- Classic 1 ConcreteThe job went very well. Jesse is licensed and bonded with the State of CA. He followed the guidelines of the State with the 10% payment at the signing of the contract, followed by payments at critical job intervals. I wrote a general scope of work, had three contractors bid the job. Not only was Jesse the best price, he was also the most responsive and met his commitments. I had to follow up with the other two vendors. As with all contract work, I find it is best to be very available. Lots of details that are not addressed during initial conversations. I could add little items to the job without being charged unreasonably. Since I expect high-quality work, occasionally I had to request little details to be handled - like disposing of all the little tiny pieces of left over concrete so I could start the landscaping. I already have him working on another assignment, cementing in posts for a pergola. He had to dig out giant pine tree roots to get the posts exactly where I wanted it. Two other contractors declined to remove the huge stump because they couldn't get the equipment in the location. So, Jesse did old-fashioned work with a pick ax until the hole was the required dimension
Concrete Driveway Companies in Salinas
- Business Description:SoloRecent Review:Sergio and his crew did not disappoint. When work started they knew my parents were really anticipating the new bathroom and they worked hard to do it quickly without cutting corners. My Mother was impressed with how they would remove all their mess at the end of each day. The workmanship was great and the room turned out beautiful. More then the way it looks is the renewed freedom it has brought my parents to move freely without trouble and to bathe at their leisure. This was the BEST thing we could do for them and we picked the right guy. We are truly happy with our choice in SergioMarlene H.
- Business Description:As a full-service, insured and experienced general contractor you can count on C P Innova Construction. To offer you the best residential services and results every step of the way. Kitchens, bathrooms, floors, additions and remodel specialist. To a classic old fashion looking to the high ending modern finish styles. Owner-operated with more the 10 years of experienceRecent Review:Cesar did a really good job at my house. I was impressed with his attention to detail and the quality of his work. He truly is an expert craftsman, particularly around tile work but also does a great job of project management and scheduling which is critical in any project. Very professional, hardworking, honest. I highly recommend him.Fiona T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company, since 1969, where we specialize in asphalt paving services, along with pavers for sidewalks, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Vincent and his assistant came at the scheduled time. They worked very efficiently and hard. They had to dig out large dead tree roots that had ruined part of my driveway before pouring new asphalt. It looks awesome!!! SandySandy L.
- Business Description:Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer serv..Recent Review:Rocco and Black Diamond did a fabulous job on my backyard patio. It was a pretty big project with some complexities such as figuring out how to install appropriate steps for the doorways. The pavers were all very professionally laid and when I pointed out that a couple were scratched, they were immediately replaced. The guys laying the pavers really worked hard. Working in the backyard required using a Bobcat, necessitating taking down a fence and resulting in breaking a couple of sprinklers. But, the fence was put back in place and the sprinklers were repaired without any problem. Equally important when the job was finished, everything was very nicely cleaned-up. I highly recommend Rocco and Black Diamond and wouldn't hesitate to use them againJanet L.
- Business Description:I have been pouring concrete for 20+ years. I am licensed and bonded. I remove and replace concrete driveways, patios, firepits, stairs, and sidewalks. I can help you design your yard. I also stamp concrete. I do retaining walls, and foundations, new or ADU. City sidewalk, curb and gutter, new or repair. I will travel to Monterey and even Salinas. But has to be a good sized job
- Business Description:In business since 2006.Recent Review:The job went very well. Jesse is licensed and bonded with the State of CA. He followed the guidelines of the State with the 10% payment at the signing of the contract, followed by payments at critical job intervals. <br /> I wrote a general scope of work, had three contractors bid the job. Not only was Jesse the best price, he was also the most responsive and met his commitments. I had to follow up with the other two vendors. <br /> As with all contract work, I find it is best to be very available. Lots of details that are not addressed during initial conversations. I could add little items to the job without being charged unreasonably. Since I expect high-quality work, occasionally I had to request little details to be handled - like disposing of all the little tiny pieces of left over concrete so I could start the landscaping. <br /> I already have him working on another assignment, cementing in posts for a pergola. He had to dig out giant pine tree roots to get the posts exactly where I wanted it. Two other contractors declined to remove the huge stump because they couldn't get the equipment in the location. So, Jesse did old-fashioned work with a pick ax until the hole was the required dimension. <br /> <br /> <br /Susan L.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Very well. We got excellent design advice from Scott. The project manager, Cesar, was very attentive to our needs. The quality of work was very high. The results were visually impressive. We had a putting green put in with a seating area made of pavers. The work was done on time and problems that arose were quickly fixed. We were completely satisfied with the work and the resultWilliam P.
- Business Description:License number - 939753.Recent Review:P.M. Landscaping is outstanding! We highly recommend them for installation without reservation! We hired P.M. Landscaping to re-grade our backyard drainage, then install an extensive area of pavers, and finally add drip irrigation for our new landscaping. We ended up installing boulder retaining-walls to secure the steep hills in our back yard which slope toward our house. The whole project took about 4.5 weeks of full-time, multi-laborer work. P.M. Landscaping was attentive to detail and asked for input where there were choices to be made. At the end of each day they cleaned up and put their tools aside in one area. We waited several months for them to be able to do our job. The wait was longer than usual due to the COVID19 pandemic slowing paver manufacturing. We are very glad we could wait to get the bestNancy and Scott B.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f..Recent Review:When you are looking for a construction crew -- you want one that will inspire safety .. After all they are going to be at your home for some duration . You hope they will bring a professional skill..... a timely manner ... approach the project with you in mind . Found that crew J.R.G. Construction Company ---- They went the extra mile > every detail checked --- and then some ...c jo g.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation paving company. We're experienced as well as equipped with state of the art paving equipment. We own all of our own trucks and machines, which keeps the cost down when bidding projects. We locally employ and locally purchase all of our materials. Certified Asphalt crew members are all trained and equipped to hold the standard of the our nameRecent Review:My husband and I were very skeptical on who would install our driveway .We called them out they were very down to earth and willing to work with us and prices were very reasonable.The work came our great! It's everything we expectedMonica C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
Do you have a cracked or damaged sidewalk that needs to be replaced? Find out how much it costs to replace a sidewalk slab based on factors like type and size.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find concrete driveway contractors in
concrete driveway contractors in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- California Construction Company660 Lone Tree Rd
Hollister, California 95023
- Certified Asphalt375 Ramona Expy
Perris, California 92571
- Classic 1 Concrete1807 Contra Costa St
Seaside, California 93955
- CRUM CONCRETE FINISHING4455 Diamond St
Capitola, California 95010
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
Carmel, California 93923
- California Construction Company
- Diamond Life Paving1420 Maple Ave
San Martin, California 95046
- Diamond Life Paving
- Higuera Construction510 Airport Way, Unit T
Monterey, California 93940
- Higuera Construction
- Le Blanc Construction527 Melrose Ave
Pacific Grove, California 93950
- Le Blanc Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020