Meir Construction

California: Contractors
01/31/2022

6601 OWENS DR

Pleasanton, CA 94588

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Meir construction is a family-owned and operated company that has been in business since 1996. We strive to make your home projects as seamless as possible. Between work life stresses going through any remodel can be difficult. That’s why at Meir Construction we assemble the right crews, teams, project managers, and quality control to ensure a successful and smooth going project....

home remodeling (9)decks & porches (2)

09/02/2021

Stephen J.

I contacted 6 contractors for a bathroom remodel. Adam was most affable and desirous of completing a project the way the client wished. It was a pleasure to work with him. He and his crew were on the job daily and he was always available for any concern that came up. His workers were clean, quiet and neat. This three-week remodel has produced a beautiful bathroom with which I am pleased and proud. Highest recommendation on Meir Construction!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

09/02/2021

Thomas E.

Meir Construction added a bedroom to my home. My experience with Nathan, Michael, and their team was outstanding from the moment I emailed them until the very end when they finished the construction. They came in on budget, on time, and the results are fantastic. I can't say enough good about this company and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Room addition

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/31/2021

Daniel G.

Our project with Meir Construction was complete kitchen remodeled, we replaced our old kitchen to a new and beautiful kitchen, tile floors, custom cabinets, granite counter top. Nathan was very nice and professional and had great ideas for the design and choose materials. He really cares about customer satisfaction. His team was also great, always on time, dedicated and hard working people. Thank you Meir Construction, we love our new kitchen!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category decks,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/25/2021

Jacob S.

I received 4 quotes on my bathroom remodel and it was easy decision to go with Meir Construction. David and his team were phenomenal from our first meeting to end of this project. The best remodeling experience I have ever had. I am also super satisfied how my bathroom turned out, it's beautiful. Highly recommended contractor, will recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/24/2021

Jeff H.

David and his team were great to work with. They renovated my kitchen and did it in exactly way as I wanted to do and also within my budget. David was very helpful, he answered to all my questions, always available, he also informed me about working progress all the time. His team worked hard every day and project was finished on time. I am completely satisfied how my kitchen turned out, it's just perfect! I would highly recommend David and Meir Construction!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

08/24/2021

Nicholas B.

Meir Construction recently remodeled my bathroom and I can't say enough positive things about this company. David, project manager, was very knowledgeable, honest, professional and helpful. He kept eye on every single detail and did everything as I requested, even better thanks to his valuable ideas. I am completely satisfied how my bathroom turned out and will highly recommend Meir Construction!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

08/22/2021

Paul T.

Great contractor! I hired Meir Construction to remodel my kitchen and I am completely satisfied with David and his team. David was my project manager and he was easy to work with, very honest, professional and helpful. His team was also excellent. There were no issues and project was finished within scheduled time and they also kept all costs within my budget. I can't recommend enough Meir Construction!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 08/22/2021

08/19/2021

Gabriel M.

My experience with Meir Construction was awesome. I hired them on a room addition and although it wasn't small project David and his team made it easy and simple. David was very communicative, always available and he answered to all my questions. The final product is excellent and I am very satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
Room addition

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/12/2021

John B.

I hired Meir Construction to remodel my bathroom and it was such a great experience. Jonathan and his crew were professional, honest, efficient and accurate. Jonathan informed me about working progress all the time and did everything as I requested. He and his team were very respectful to my home and they cleaned after themselves at the end of every working day. The final outcome is fantastic, my new bathroom is top notch. Strongly recommend this contractor!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

08/09/2021

Sarah W.

We received 4 quotes on my kitchen remodel and we decided to go with most acceptable and most realistic offer from Meir Construction. Soon after we signed a contract Jonathan and his crew started this project. Jonathan was very professional, helpful, always available and completely honest about everything. His team was also excellent, respectful to our home, quick and efficient. The project was finished on time and final outcome is great. Our new kitchen is perfect! Thank you Jonathan and Meir Construction!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

Expertise in Remodeling services; General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Decks & Porches, Electrical, Flooring, Hardwood Flooring, Landscaping, Plumbing, Roofing, Painting, Epoxy Flooring