Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Pleasanton, CA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Pleasanton
- Avery Mobile ServicesIt went remarkably well. Tony arrived on time, cleaned out the carburetor, filled it with gas, and it started right up. Took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I highly recommend him. Really nice guy too.
- Avery Mobile ServicesHe performed work at house. He arrived on time and was well versed on mower maintenance. After servicing, mower started right up and is running fine.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRHe fixed it within a half an hour and from smoking like it was on fire it now runs great.It was the rare occasion I felt like I underpaid someone.
- GARDENLAND POWER EQUIPMENTThey have a big service area which I really appreciate, because we just don't want to throw out our stuff and use new ones but we want to see if we can repair it. I liked them. We just picked up our cement mixer this week. They had picked it up the Friday before last. They gave us a quote and it came up to about the same amount. They told us what had probably caused the problem and they knew that it was a very common thing. So, instead of fixing it, they just re-built it and it happened the way they told us it was going to happen. With regard to price, I don't know much about the price as I don't re-build cement mixers. With regard to reliability and quality of work, if it didn't work, I know I could take it back and I know that they would have made me satisfied. They gave us the date as 7 days later and it was done 3 days earlier
- Avery Mobile ServicesCalled Tony after finding him on Yelp & Craigslist Bay Area and had ALL my power equipment serviced a day later. Tony came to my location, on time, and serviced a Groundhog T-4 trencher, a Honda tiller, a Manco go kart, a Toro mower and a CK Diamond walk-behind concrete saw...all in under two hours. Fast, efficient, and friendly...a superb VALUE and BARGAIN. I had another small engine-repair company quote me $220 just to fix the Toro mower. Tony fixed that one (and sharpened the blade) and the concrete saw, serviced the trencher and tiller, and got the Go kart up and running for the first time in a LONG time. He and I will be seeing A LOT more of each other. I've told my friends and relatives about him already. Money AND time saver
- LIVERMORE SAW AND MOWERLivermore Saw and Motor are very consistent and dependable. They've always kept our lawnmower in good shape. We've had it forever. They just keep things running.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWe had an 8-yr-old weed trimmer that just wouldn't start any more. Brought it to Gary, and he initially thought it might just need a new button used to prime the fuel, which was consistent with our (hopeful) best guess. Kept it for a few days, called us when he said he would. Said the machine wasn't worth saving; the motor was burned out. Disposed of the hardware for us, said he might be able to re-use some of the parts, and didn't charge us anything. While in the shop, a very obnoxious person came in and basically demanded to be taught how to fix his own equipment for free. Gary handled him very politely and professionally, and yet did not let this person disrupt business with us. Although we didn't end up having any actual work done beyond the evaluation, we felt very satisfied with our experience and would not hesitate to go back with additional repair work
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRGary's shop is a one-man shop. When I arrived and told him I have a mower to fix, and he came out to help getting the mower out of the van for me. He also asked if I wanted to be called w/ an estimate instead of just doing the tuneup, so that I'm fully aware of the price. When I picked up the mower, he made sure he started the mower before I left, and realized it didn't start, so he filled it up with engine oil, and started it like a charm
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRIt went fine. Gary did exactly what he said he would and I picked up my lawn mower when he said it would be ready.
- Avery Mobile ServicesI am extremely satisfied with the work of Tony Avery.. He was very knowledgeable about mowers and performed the work very efficiently. I called him in the morning to set up a time for him to come to my house and he came promptly at the time we agreed to later that day. Never again will I take my power mower in the car to a shop to have it serviced. For $65.00, Tony will come to the house and do a complete service job.. Thanks very much.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Pleasanton
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land..Recent Review:They said that’s not what the do so they should be removed as a service.Chris P.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:His estimate was way higher and kept changing fees. Very uncomfortable to hire him. I needed but, didn’t want hire for my project.Kimiko K.
- Business Description:A Professional, Full-Service Landscape Development Company Inspired by Excellence. We are leaders in sustainable landscaping and water conservation systems. CK Water Systems/Landscape Development is an award winning landscape development firm with a strong reputation for high quality work. Our landscape development division balances living and non-living materials into beautiful, sustainable environments throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We have the experience and expertise to utilize..
- Business Description:we have 12 years of experience on general remodeling,construction andhandyman servicesRecent Review:He mentally manipulated me to get the job. He came to me and told me he fears God and he is going to take good care of the project as God is always watching over him. I was almost ready to give the work to another contractor. Once he got the work, he made me believe that he is working very efficiently and he had some past bad experience with payment in another project and he needs 40% payment up front. Once I paid, he slowed down significantly and eventually he deceived me with his religious manipulation and took all the money from me. Then he stopped showing up completely. I had to beg and I eventually told him that we will settle in the court and then he showed up for few days, only to do terrible quality jobs. I got scared looking at the kind of work he was doing. Eventually he stopped coming again and this time I didn't beg him to show up as I was scared that I already lost money but with his poor work quality, I might lose my house as well. Here are some terrible works: <br /> <br /> a. He installed the water heater wrong, and that voided my water heater warranty. I have the correspondence with Rheem that I can use to prove that his installation voided the warranty. <br /> <br /> b. His careless nailing broke my existing tiles in the bathroom and the tile fell in the bathroom to damage a brand new bathtub. <br /> <br /> c. He deceived me into believing that my previous contractor installed a shower without waterproofing and I trusted him as a Godly person so I let him redo the shower. Later on I found out that the waterproofing was done correctly by the previous contractor. I have the previous shower pictures that proves that the waterproofing was done correctly and I showed those pictures to him but he lied to me that the shower was not waterproof. <br /> <br /> d. He made unauthorized charges multiple times at Home Depot. He didn't submit the receipts and he was telling me he is gonna do that later. I caught him as Home Depot sent me electronic receipts with items that are not relevant to my projects, including foods, drinks, and expensive tools. <br /> <br /> e. He stopped responding to another of my colleague from whom he took some materials. <br /> <br /> f. Most of the plumbing that he touched started leaking as soon as I turned on faucets or other appliances. This includes the water heater(careless installation voided the warranty too as I mentioned earlier),toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, dishwasher. <br /> <br /> e. Shower fixtures were all wrong as the water pressure was so low that I couldn't take a shower. I had to hire a plumber after he left to fix all his plumbing mess. <br /> <br /> f. All the drywall finishing is terrible. Multiple electric outlets have holes around the faceplate as he didn't cover those. <br /> <br /> g. Flooring installation is terrible too. Several places make creaking noise when I walk over. <br /> <br /> h. He damaged the brand new flooring in multiple places as he didn't cover it properly. <br /> <br /> i. He cut the laundry room door too close to the wall and now I cannot open the door properly. <br /> <br /> j. He left no transitioning molding space between laundry room tiles and hallway laminate. I cannot even install that myself. <br /> <br /> k. He painted the exterior of the house wrong as he messed up my trim color. <br /> <br /> l. My brand new kitchen cabinets have scratches and unfinished edges because he cut wood pieces to cover additional scratches that he put beforehand. I even found that some door hinges were not installed and I had to screw those. <br /> <br /> m. His shower tile installation was crooked and I had to pay him to demolish those and then pay for the materials twice to install the floor tiles again. This was one of the many mistakes and I had to pay twice to correct that. <br /> <br /> n. He constantly yelled at me by claiming false things. He went to Home Depot to pickup online orders and he claimed that he lost a whole day as Home Depot could not find the materials. Later on when I went to Home Depot and asked them why they couldn't find the materials, one guy told me that they found the materials but my contractor refused to take as he told them he doesn't have space in his truck. Similarly, he claimed he lost half a day at Lowe's. I went to Lowes and asked them why they couldn't give him my materials and the lady said that she herself went to back to pull the order and it took her 10 minutes but she couldn't find my contractor once she came back. His yelling got so bad that my blood pressure would go up everytime he went to pickup any order. <br /> <br /> Those are just the few mess up that I can recall of the top of my head.There are numerous more. I haven't even included things that were part ofthe contract that I didn't beg/force him to do as I became worried that he is costing more in my materials than my loss of money because of paying him in full. E.g., I don't even have toilet paper holder yet and my garage has big big holes in the wall everywhere, I don't have a kitchen fan over my stove etc. My most significant problem with him is his mental manipulation using God.I can swallow losing money but I cannot swallow getting cheated because of believing that a God fearing person would do an honest jobMohammad R.
- Business Description:LEBEC, Inc. licensed with the State of California as General Engineering and Building contractors, as well as Landscape Contractors, classifications A, B and C27 and is registered with all appropriate federal, state, county and city agencies. We are family owned and operatedRecent Review:They did an excellent job! They were always willing to listen and answer our questions and they worked hard to be non-intrusive. They also did a ton of work over and above what was asked.Michael L.
- Business Description:We service all brands of appliances and have expertise in many other services (Please see our Rates & Services). Best of all, our work comes with a 90 Day Service Guarantee. Our goal is to find the most efficient, and cost effective option to your problems. We thank you for looking to Quickest Services for your every need
- Business Description:OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIRRecent Review:My lawn mower has been working fine ever since he serviced it. He did a good job and took care of the problem. He was one of the few in our area that is listed for lawn mower repairs. He's very knowledgeable. He was able to take in the product right away and had it repaired. I left it over night, so it was ready by the next dayBill D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- San Ramon
- Castro Valley
- Union City
- San Lorenzo
- San Leandro
- Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Pleasanton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL AMERICAN RENTAL INC8136 ENTERPRISE DR
- All American Rentals1570 Davidson Ave
San Francisco, California
- All Things Green, Inc.4912 Central Way Suite 4
- Altamirano Handyman Services
BAY POINT, California
- Apple Tree Pest Control3987 1st St Ste S
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- ALL AMERICAN RENTAL INC
- Buck's Saw Service707 Grant Ave
- Buck's Saw Service
- DH Landscaping1326 Ottawa Ave
San Leandro, California
- DH Landscaping
- Hallmark Fine Gardens968 Brewster Ave
Redwood City, California
- Hallmark Fine Gardens
- InSequent793 Broadway
- K & K Landscape Services inc520 N 21st St
San Jose, California
- K & K Landscape Services inc
- LEBEC Inc8494 Lone Tree Way
- LEBEC Inc
- Mooresolutions Handyman Services San Jose2246 Los Gatos Almaden Road
San Jose, California
- Mooresolutions Handyman Services San Jose
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tinoco's Gardening4609 Snead Dr
Santa Clara, California
- Tinoco's Gardening
- YANONY Handyman Services1816 D St
- YANONY Handyman Services