BCP CONCRETE INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2005

1065 SERPENTINE LN STE 600

Pleasanton, CA 94566

BCP Concrete, Inc has been the industry leader in providing the highest quality masonry and cement work for residential housing, commercial applications, and city municipalities for over 25 years. BCP Concrete, Inc has extensive experience providing beautiful quality concrete and masonry services, including but not limited to: Patios, pool decks, pool coping, driveways, walkways, retaining walls, pavers & stacked block walls, BBQ & outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, firepits & benches, french drains & surface area drains, demolition & off-haul, Epoxy coating...

08/22/2018

Ashley H.

Wonderful. Brett and his team worked hard and completed our project on time. Very good with communication too.

Description of Work
Backyard hardscape

Category concrete repair,excavators,drain pipe,stamped concrete,patios

10/08/2017

Mohammed Z.

Did not use their services - bid was too high for the project

Description of Work
Needed concrete walkways built

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

02/26/2016

Don P.

Very Professional, completed work on time.

Description of Work
Installed a concrete pad for a vehicle lift

08/15/2015

John Z.

Bret and Genia were very professional. They listened to our needs and their team performed the work quickly and efficiently. The new look of our front porch and walkway exceeded our expectations! Thank you!

Description of Work
They replaced our cracked front porch and walkway with stamped concrete. They also replaced both front pillar column bases with El Dorado manzanita cliffstone.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

11/06/2014

Dan W.

Crew was on time and worked hard. The finished product was excellent. Stellar Job!!!

Description of Work
Contractor had the crew jackhammer old patio/walkway, remove debris, set up new forms including rebar, and poured/finished new concrete patio/walkway in three days.

06/19/2014

Phyllis D.

I had a telephone conversation with the receptionist who informed me of the services they would not provide. The work I was requesting is to have my driveway overlayed, and I was told they would not provide these services end of conversation.

Description of Work
Nothing, no work provided

11/05/2013

Harry S.

I'm retired and it didn't fit within my budget at this time. By the time I come back with the money this year, it was on the rainy season and he couldn't come up and do something like this. I'll just wait and I'm going to start doing a lot of different projects on my property next year. The money and all that kind of thing are being processed, I'm trying to get situated to be a retired person. The guy was very nice and to tell you the truth I think his prices were reasonable. We talked and we tried to come up to something, his calls couldn't fit it within my budget and I couldn't come up to what he was saying but it seems like it was a reasonable price of what I was asking. We had a nice talk, as a matter of fact we both talked about our experiences, we're pretty close of the same age and it was a nice experience. I would recommend them. I think we'll talk again.

Description of Work
I got a quote from BCP Concrete Inc. a couple of weeks ago.

09/04/2013

Harold L.

Brad and his crew were on time, professional craftsmen that did an excellent job. They were dedicated to making certain that the customer received everything desired.

Description of Work
Install 45 ft of 30 in sidewalk and 14 ft x 5 ft patio section to match existing patio.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,patios

12/17/2012

Toni L.

The workers were professional. They cleaned up at the end of each day and with one exception kept me appraised of the status. Several of my neighbors have commented on how nice my driveway looks and what a good job they did.

Description of Work
BCP Concrete broke up and removed old cement driveway, then cut out and removed large tree roots that were under the driveway. Then they poured a 12" barrier wall to prevent tree roots from damaging the new driveway and they poured a new driveway and a couple of sections of the adjoining sidewalk.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

11/27/2012

Shahab K.

Although did not use this company due to higher price. But overall experience was pleasant and very professional. The owner came on-time to take measurements. Explained the options and work. The quote was sent promptly via email. Replied to my questions in a timely manner. I ultimately ended up using another contractor who was referred by a friend. But in my opinion, BCP is a professional company.

Description of Work
Bakyard concrete patio work. It involved removal of a tree, excavation with dense roots. Pour new concrete and brick work.

Category hardscaping,stamped concrete

Unique Paver Stones, Inc

Unique Paver Stones has the skill, experience, and great client communication to meet your residential home build needs.

Nunez Landscape Services

General landscaping. New, repairs & maintenance. In business since 1982. Family owned and operated. Paver and artificial lawn specialist. We are currently Open for business.

Campbell Services LLC

Demolition, Excavation, Limited Access Campbell Services is a Demolition, Excavation and Limited Access Company, operating throughout the San Francisco Bay Area with over 20 years of experience. We specialize in clearing the way for whatever project you have planned next.

CUSTOM CONCRETE, POOL DECKS, SIDEWALKS, PATIOS AND DRIVEWAYS. BROOM FINISH, SALT FINISH, STAMPED/TEXURED CONCRETE W/COLOR. ALL MASONRY, FLAGSTONE, PAVERS AND BRICKWORK. OUTDOOR KITCHEMS, BBQ'S & FIREPLACES.yepxoy caoting