Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Pebble Beach, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Pebble Beach
- Silver's Property MaintenanceWe were in dire need of help clearing out our entire yard comprised of overgrown fruit trees and overgrown weeds (averaging approximately 4 feet tall). Entire yard = the entire exterior of our lot. It was neglected for an extended period of time and we knew that it was time to call professionals to lend us a hand. We were pleased that the owner, Silverio, responded to our inquiry within the first 20 minutes. He also did a good job explaining the best options available and then following through on his plans. He and his team showed up on time and worked all day to clear out weeds, remove a couple of trees, trim the remaining trees in the yard, and removed other junk found in the yard. Their work exceeded our expectations. Our yard is beautiful and more functional now. They left us with a good baseline so that we can continue maintenance and make plans for landscape design. We would not hesitate to use Silverio and his team again
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I live in Ohio and researched vehicle transport companies for my son in California. A lot of the companies seemed shady and their reviews reflected as such. I called a few other companies before feeling comfortable after talking with Rachel from Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The cost to ship from other companies ranged from $750 to $1300. I choose EAS LLC because of their reviews on Consumer Affairs. They also offered and honored the military discount unlike other companies. This is the first time that I or my son used a transport company and I now have their number locked in my phone. I do suggest that if you are looking to ship your vehicle to do your research at least 2 weeks in advance. Most companies will need time to find an available driver and I was on the border line because we needed the vehicle shipped on the 12th and EAS gives a date range as to when your vehicle will be picked up. Our driver was awesome and vehicle was picked up on the 12th (same day my son left for Texas). My son initial plan was to fly to San Angelo and at the last minute he choose to carpool with a fellow serviceman. My son had to find a friend to give the key to the driver for vehicle pickup. My son and his friend then decided to spend extra time in San Antonio which caused my son to miss meeting the driver in San Angelo for delivery of vehicle. But my son informed the driver and they agreed that instead of dropping off vehicle at the base, he dropped it off at a Walmart. Driver texted my son photos of the parked vehicle and I paid the driver via Chase Pay through Chase Bank; which is an instant payment or transfer of funds. I texted the driver a screenshot of Chase Pay completed transaction. My son arrived in San Angelo the day after vehicle arrived to find his vehicle intact. All went well....Happy Customers
- Silver's Property MaintenanceGreat, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.
- Sterling Van LinesPACKING WENT VERY FAST AND WAS CAREFULLY PACKED FOR STORAGE & MOVE. DELIVERY DATE DELAYED A COUPLE OF TIMES DUE TO COMPANY NEEDING A FULL LOAD TO SHIP TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. HAD REQUESTED A SMALL VAN SO THEY COULD NEGOTIATE STEEP, WINDING DRIVEWAY TO HOUSE UNFORTUNATELY THEY SHIPPED IN A SUPER LARGE VAN AND HAD TO UNLOAD AT THE TOP OF DRIVEWAY AND WALK DOWN. IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK FOR THE MOVING GUYS BUT EVERYTHING ARRIVED SAFELY, UNPACKED AND INSTALLED IN THE NEW LOCATION............................NOTHING WAS BROKEN...................
- Helper Henry JonesI had no problem working with this company. They came out and did the job, no questions asked. I think I was a little farther out than where he usually services, but he was willing to come anyways to help. He came and picked up my things and hauled them away accordingly.
- Dorado's Tree ServiceWe found Dorado's on Angies List. We called for an appointment for him to come look at our lawn and give us an estimate on the cost of replacing it. Mr. Dorado was very professional in our conversation with him, and we decided to hire him to replace our lawn. He and his crew did a beautiful job. They were on time every day, and worked very hard to see that the job was done timely. They were all courteous, conscientious, and dependable. We would not hesitate to hire him again for any work that we would need to have done. Our new lawn looks beautiful. In fact, two of our neighbors hired him to replace their lawn, and we have given two other neighbors his business card when they asked who put the new lawn in. Kudos to Dorado's! They were great
- Eagle Hauling & RecyclingThe person I talked to was helpful and willing. They came the same day (he brought two men to carry), and moved out several love seats. They were neat,clean friendly and fast. I'm going to have them back to help clean out the shed and back yard.
- Eagle Hauling & RecyclingHad estimates as high as $2300 dollars for both demolition and hauling (from a company recommended by our insurance company, State Farm!). Eagle was the low estimate for hauling alone, but indicated no work was required by me to organize, sort or pile up the lumber and glass. They were found in the Yellow Pages on a Friday morning, came to look at the job late Friday afternoon, and said they would pick up on Monday, following a phone call Monday morning to give a more precise time. At 8:15 Monday they indicated truck and workers would arrive "11 ish." They arrived at 11:05, spent 35 minutes of very diligent work including raking and brooming cleanup, and were most pleasant. Their charge was the same as the estimate. All in all, a very good experience; courteous, prompt, efficient and accurate with their estimate. Highly recommended
- Dorado's Tree ServiceDORADO's is an A+++ Landscaping business. Owned and operated by James Dorado. For this job, I called James & he came by at an agreed upon day/time & estimated the job. I accepted his bid & we made arrangements for 9AM start time for the next day, Saturday. He is always on time and today showed up as promised with 2 crew members, prompt start & was finished by 1:30 pm! This was no easy job folks - the removal of several of these were really big jobs in themselves - so hubby & I were both shocked. I joined Angie's List to specifically leave feedback on one extremely untrustworthy landscaping business AND to let you know about one our superior landscaping businesses we have here! James has been my landscaper since 1998. He first came to my door as a cold call, offering to do tree service. I took him up on his bid for the trees to be done. I have never regretted it from that very first day. He returns calls quickly, is always on time & VERY FAIR IN PRICE!!! Over the years James has removed several trees/palms completely. And trees trimmed, yard waste hauled away. Every time has been a great experience. The finished product shows how much James really cares about the work he does - I have never had a bad result. PLEASE get a competative bid from James Dorado if you have need of landscaping/tree services. Beyond reasonable. He has always trimmed my trees, except for one time - which I regretted & was the reason he came today - I needed him to fix and finish what was done by a disreputable, shady landscaper just days ago. I will never again use another business other than DORADO's for my landscaping needs. It always looks terrific when finished, attention to detail shows prominently & all is cleaned up nicely afterwards, always. Lastly and just as important for you to know, to date, no matter the job he's come to do, they all have been done in one day or less. He brings crew as needed or does it all himself. I highly recommend this company. I believe you too will be as happy as I have been and am today. He's a professional & it shows. Trees & hedges look happy, seriously :) I know I am and so is my husband again. See you next time James :
- Junk King MontereyWhen they dismantled the hot tub, it was a bigger job than they anticipated because it was hand made. However, they held true to their bid and did not change the price. They were very professional and I will continue to use their services. I have recommended them to several people in town.
Hauling Services in Pebble Beach
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Expert Spa, Jacuzzi and Hot Tub Removal and Disposal.
- Business Description:In business since 2006.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)Yara P.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The movers are professional and efficient. They packed our stuff quickly and took a great care of our furnitures. Highly recommend.Eric N.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:For all your construction needs.
- Business Description:GioTherm is family-owned and operated since 2006. One of the unique services one receives from GioTherm is one on one with the owner who takes pride in overseeing the jobs himself. With over 20 years expereince in all facets of the HVAC/Sheet Metal industry, Gio is the go-to man for all jobs no matter how difficult. His clients consistently remark on the quality of his work not to mention his cleanliness on the job. And it if is metal work you are looking for such as a custom chimney top, lo..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
- Big Sur
hauling services in Pebble Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carlos Pacho Gardening1252 circle ave APT F
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Classic 1 Concrete1807 Contra Costa St
- College Hunks Hauling Junk of San Jose, CA1400 Coleman Ave
Santa Clara, California
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Carlos Pacho Gardening
- Dorado's Tree Service1253 Rider Ave
- Dorado's Tree Service
- Epico Systems
- Epico Systems
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- iGreen natural cleaning service801 Lighthouse Ave Suite 204
- iGreen natural cleaning service
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.3771 Rio Rd. Suite 112
CARMEL BY THE SEA, California
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines1359 Dayton St.
- Scott's landscapingPo box 151
Carmel Valley, California
- Spa Removers17595 Harvard Ave
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- U Got Grass? Lawn MaintenancePO Box 9531
- U Got Grass? Lawn Maintenance