When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Monterey, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Monterey
- Silver's Property MaintenanceWe were in dire need of help clearing out our entire yard comprised of overgrown fruit trees and overgrown weeds (averaging approximately 4 feet tall). Entire yard = the entire exterior of our lot. It was neglected for an extended period of time and we knew that it was time to call professionals to lend us a hand. We were pleased that the owner, Silverio, responded to our inquiry within the first 20 minutes. He also did a good job explaining the best options available and then following through on his plans. He and his team showed up on time and worked all day to clear out weeds, remove a couple of trees, trim the remaining trees in the yard, and removed other junk found in the yard. Their work exceeded our expectations. Our yard is beautiful and more functional now. They left us with a good baseline so that we can continue maintenance and make plans for landscape design. We would not hesitate to use Silverio and his team again
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I live in Ohio and researched vehicle transport companies for my son in California. A lot of the companies seemed shady and their reviews reflected as such. I called a few other companies before feeling comfortable after talking with Rachel from Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The cost to ship from other companies ranged from $750 to $1300. I choose EAS LLC because of their reviews on Consumer Affairs. They also offered and honored the military discount unlike other companies. This is the first time that I or my son used a transport company and I now have their number locked in my phone. I do suggest that if you are looking to ship your vehicle to do your research at least 2 weeks in advance. Most companies will need time to find an available driver and I was on the border line because we needed the vehicle shipped on the 12th and EAS gives a date range as to when your vehicle will be picked up. Our driver was awesome and vehicle was picked up on the 12th (same day my son left for Texas). My son initial plan was to fly to San Angelo and at the last minute he choose to carpool with a fellow serviceman. My son had to find a friend to give the key to the driver for vehicle pickup. My son and his friend then decided to spend extra time in San Antonio which caused my son to miss meeting the driver in San Angelo for delivery of vehicle. But my son informed the driver and they agreed that instead of dropping off vehicle at the base, he dropped it off at a Walmart. Driver texted my son photos of the parked vehicle and I paid the driver via Chase Pay through Chase Bank; which is an instant payment or transfer of funds. I texted the driver a screenshot of Chase Pay completed transaction. My son arrived in San Angelo the day after vehicle arrived to find his vehicle intact. All went well....Happy Customers
- Silver's Property MaintenanceGreat, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.
- Sterling Van LinesPACKING WENT VERY FAST AND WAS CAREFULLY PACKED FOR STORAGE & MOVE. DELIVERY DATE DELAYED A COUPLE OF TIMES DUE TO COMPANY NEEDING A FULL LOAD TO SHIP TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. HAD REQUESTED A SMALL VAN SO THEY COULD NEGOTIATE STEEP, WINDING DRIVEWAY TO HOUSE UNFORTUNATELY THEY SHIPPED IN A SUPER LARGE VAN AND HAD TO UNLOAD AT THE TOP OF DRIVEWAY AND WALK DOWN. IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK FOR THE MOVING GUYS BUT EVERYTHING ARRIVED SAFELY, UNPACKED AND INSTALLED IN THE NEW LOCATION............................NOTHING WAS BROKEN...................
- Helper Henry JonesI had no problem working with this company. They came out and did the job, no questions asked. I think I was a little farther out than where he usually services, but he was willing to come anyways to help. He came and picked up my things and hauled them away accordingly.
- Classic 1 ConcreteThe job went very well. Jesse is licensed and bonded with the State of CA. He followed the guidelines of the State with the 10% payment at the signing of the contract, followed by payments at critical job intervals. I wrote a general scope of work, had three contractors bid the job. Not only was Jesse the best price, he was also the most responsive and met his commitments. I had to follow up with the other two vendors. As with all contract work, I find it is best to be very available. Lots of details that are not addressed during initial conversations. I could add little items to the job without being charged unreasonably. Since I expect high-quality work, occasionally I had to request little details to be handled - like disposing of all the little tiny pieces of left over concrete so I could start the landscaping. I already have him working on another assignment, cementing in posts for a pergola. He had to dig out giant pine tree roots to get the posts exactly where I wanted it. Two other contractors declined to remove the huge stump because they couldn't get the equipment in the location. So, Jesse did old-fashioned work with a pick ax until the hole was the required dimension
- Dorado's Tree ServiceIt went smoothly--no glitches. They were responsive and professional. we would highly recommend them.
- Eagle Hauling & RecyclingThey worked around my schedule and showed up right on time with a group of 4 men eager to get to work. Not only was it convenient, it cost me half of what I would have paid to do the job myself. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I've hired 3 different hauling companies in my area over the past 15 years and they were far and away the best
- Dorado's Tree ServiceArrived on time, made sure of the directions before starting and finished job in one day as promised.
- Le Blanc Construction.John Leblanc made a thorough inspection during which I described in detail the work to be done. The job required the removal of a large mound of poor quality, stony soil as well as the removal of a large quantity of coarse gravel and some modifications to a steel reinforced concrete patio. He sent me an estimate in a few days. I agreed to the terms and his crew arrived on time on the appointed day. John's crew worked steadily for 2 1/2 days removing several tons of dirt and gravel and a few rocks all by pick and shovel. They had to use a concrete cutter to shape the patio and all of the debris was loaded on a large truck by wheelbarrow and hauled away. On the third day they brought in approximately one ton of topsoil and spread it over the new plantable area. All debris was swept up and the entire area was left clean and ready to be utilized as a garden/patio. The workers were very open to my suggestions and were willing to do a few extra s such as cutting bevels at the corners of the concrete and bring in good topsoil at no extra charge. I got exactly what I wanted and the job was better than I hoped fo
Hauling Services in Monterey
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Expert Spa, Jacuzzi and Hot Tub Removal and Disposal.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:In business since 2006.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)Yara P.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:For all your construction needs.
- Business Description:Building custom homes for two decades.we can build it
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pacific Grove
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
hauling services in Monterey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carlos Pacho Gardening1252 circle ave APT F
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Classic 1 Concrete1807 Contra Costa St
- College Hunks Hauling Junk of San Jose, CA1400 Coleman Ave
Santa Clara, California
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Carlos Pacho Gardening
- Dorado's Tree Service1253 Rider Ave
- Dorado's Tree Service
- iGreen natural cleaning service801 Lighthouse Ave Suite 204
- iGreen natural cleaning service
- K.F. Construction, INC.777 Cass St.
- K.F. Construction, INC.
- Mares Handyman Service
- Marotta Grading and Paving6 Work Ave
Del Ray Oaks, California
- Monterey Hauling316 2nd St
Pacific Grove, California
- Monterey Peninsula EngineeringPO Box 2317
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- MUDSLINGER BACKHOE & TRUCKING100 echo valley road
- Mares Handyman Service
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.3771 Rio Rd. Suite 112
CARMEL BY THE SEA, California
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines1359 Dayton St.
- Scott's landscapingPo box 151
Carmel Valley, California
- Spa Removers17595 Harvard Ave
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- U Got Grass? Lawn MaintenancePO Box 9531
- U Got Grass? Lawn Maintenance