Junk King Monterey

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

Junk King is a commercial and household debris removal service, which provides dependable junk removal and hauling services to clear unwanted and unnecessary clutter from your home or business. Not only is Junk King the most reliable junk removal service, but we also make a commitment to the environment by recycling 60% of the junk we collect. Junk King is a leader in the junk removal and hauling industry. We have succeeded where others have failed because we pay attention to detail. We want a lasting relationship with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through excellent performance....

07/13/2016

They are terrific. They are very dependable. I would use them again. It was expensive, but they weren't overly expensive, I thought it was a fair price. They are very professional.

07/23/2015

They arrived as scheduled and quickly got to work. They assessed the job and cleaned up my patio very quickly. Before I knew it the patio was clean again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a patio full of trash, recycling, and household items.

06/03/2015

When the company realized their mistake they kept calling every half hour to say they were on their way. This happened 3 or 4 times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my final appointment for moving out of my house and the company forgot My day went down hill from then.

11/24/2014

The service was excellent!  I called and they came out the same day and hauled away practically half of my life.  If I needed the other half hauled away, I'd call them again.  They did a great job and were very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hauled away about half of my life!

04/21/2014

Some weeks ago, we bought a new futon to replace a sleeper sofa that made a fine, nearly new couch, but was a terrible place to sleep. After I had called around to get estimates (from some of your listed haul-service providers), we tried in vain to find someone to give it to. When that failed, I again called the numbers I had called before. This time, the estimates came in much higher than they ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took away a sleeper sofa.

CATEGORY hauling services

We remove almost "anything and everything"; old furniture and appliances,electronic equipment, fencing and lumber, yard waste, tree branches and garden refuse, tires and automotive parts. As long as it is not a hazardous material, we haul it away and take these items directly to a landfill. We inspect all items to make sure they are NOT hazardous materials of any kind.

We can not haul away hazardous materials.