P W Stephens Environmental Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

4047 Clipper Court

Fremont, CA 94538

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments....

4.4

4.2

4.4

4.2
asbestos removal (26)air duct cleaning (4)mold removal (3)flooring (2)house painting (1)

09/20/2017

Rubal Daniel the Project Manager was compassionate and he set up the whole clean up process and ensured that his crew does a good job. He even followed it up on the day of abatement as well as post abatement about the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos Abatement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/30/2017

Work crew did not understand extent of contract. Took three full days to remove asbestos but for balance of project the workers completed the job much quicker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

04/12/2017

The estimator, Art communicates clearly and readily responds to calls and answered my questions. I would have used them to remove the popcorn ceiling, but other problems were found with the property that made the popcorn removal an expense I could not afford at the time. More recently they provided an estimate for a contractor that was doing work on my property. Art was prompt in responding to my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company provided estimates for removing popcorn ceiling and provided asbestos testing. Most recently they provided an estimate for removal of dry wall that might contain asbestos in the joint tape.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

04/10/2017

Went well with the exception of mis-scheduled service date around the holidays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and disposal of asbestos coated furnace ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

04/01/2016

The company was great.  Always answered phone calls, were patient, explained my options, addressed my concerns, were very organized, and super responsive.  I was worried that as a small job I'd barely merit any attention, but they seemed happy to fit me in to their schedule no problem.  I'm amazed that wasn't just painless doing business with them, it was actually pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2016

10/22/2015

Calls to their estimator were never returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to get a quote for asbestos removal, no response after multiple messages left with the estimator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2015

09/01/2015

They low balled a bid to me. The salesman was Jeffrey S. Hidalgo. They emailed a bid which was substantially lower than other bids. We selected them and then tried to schedule the work. Jeff did not respond and was missing for a week. Then we encountered the first red flag - a fee of $800 to expedite the work otherwise it would be scheduled after 3 weeks. This after a week of not responding to ema...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them on angies list for a asbestos abatement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

02/16/2015

It was an excellent experience and job well done. They came on time, finished on time and did proper ceiling of the walls and everything. When they left they did cool air so that the painters can come and do the painting job, which was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used P W Stephens Environmental Inc for asbestos removal about six months to eight months ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2014

11/18/2014

Because we never got a bid from them we went another direction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill did not provide the bid after promising he would send it and after two attempts to call still no bid.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2014

09/12/2014

I actually drove over to the P.W. Stephens office in Hayward and brought them a sample tile. Back in the early 60's my Dad put in a very nice asbestos tile floor in our HUGE basement (600+ square feet). They called to schedule an appointment the next day. Anthony Zarate was right on time, he was very professional, explained the classes of asbestos (friable and non-friable) and how they would perfo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
P.W. Stephens removed the asbestos tile floor in our basement.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2014

Asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, mold remediation & duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal