Greater Cleaning Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2016

Graphic Design

Located in

Paramount, CA 90723

I would like to introduce my company Greater cleaning service which is self owned by me; Sherelle McCann with over 10 years of experience. Here at Greater cleaning service we service residential ,commercial, and small property businesses. We offer different cleaning frequencies according to your needs with full cleaning on every room starting from the back to the front. Including bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, hallways and patios. Our team is trained and equipped with our own equipment & supplies using all natural products. We at Greater cleaning service aim to offer great customer service. We're planning to be nationwide one day!...

house cleaning (28)

05/14/2021

Awesome! Have been using this company for years and so happy with the service. Friendly, safe, thorough and always asking if there is something specific I'd like them to work on this week. Overall great!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

04/26/2021

Sherelle had been cleaning for us for a couple years and is thorough and professional, and willing to do any extra task I ask of her! She is a very hard worker and takes pride in her job. Plus she is a really nice person and a delight to have in our home. 😊

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/26/2021

GREAT! She's very courteous and personal. Cleans very thorough. Price is reasonable!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

04/05/2019

Sherelle is amazing! She is very detail-oriented and gets every speck of dust and dirt. I fall in love with my house all over again after Sherelle cleans it. The house literally sparkles, and the clean feeling really lasts.

Description of Work
My husband and I both work full time, and we wanted to be able to spend our days off doing things with our kids. So we needed a cleaning service for our house.

02/08/2019

Finally! Someone who knows how to clean a house, thoroughly, from top to bottom. I have been through many professional housekeeping services, all who claim to properly train their staff to clean homes, but they’ve all come up woefully short. Sherelle is in charge, and let me tell you this motivated and energetic young woman knows how to do the job right. I knew I was on to something good when, at the initial home consultation, she started pointing out all of the things she would take care of! Sherelle is detail oriented and doesn’t take shortcuts. She’s not inexpensive, but she’s worth it. She takes however much time is needed to get everything done, and done right, every time. If there’s something particular you would like her to do, just point it out and it will be taken care of. She even cleans things I never thought to ask for. I’m so relieved and happy to have found Greater Cleaning Service!

Description of Work
Biweekly housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

08/15/2018

Excellente. Sherelle is a super hard worker.

Description of Work
Heavy duty apartment Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/29/2018

Sherelle was fantastic. She was extremely professional and it shows that she takes pride in her work. My house looks fantastic and smells great. She was getting things cleaned that probably have not been cleaned for years! I will gladly recommend her to anyone who needs either a one-time cleaning or a regular cleaning. She also has a fantastic attitude and a beautiful smile. If you need cleaning don't hesitate to hire her, you will thank me!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2018

07/29/2018

Sherelle was amazing! She was there ALL DAY but stuck to her original quote. In addition to the usual, she cleaned baseboards, doors, blinds, inside cabinets, stove, etc. etc. to prepare my house for the new renters to move in. I was truly stunned by the quality and work ethic. She is also friendly and professional. Highly recommend! Thank you, Sherelle!

Description of Work
full deep cleaning of rental house for new tenants

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

06/27/2018

Couldn't be better. She knows exactly what needs to be done. Friendly, trustworthy and efficient. Not enough good things can be said.

Description of Work
Twice a month cleaning since November 2017.

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/18/2018

I am pretty picky about my house, and Sherelle is even pickier! And that is a GOOD thing!! :-) Her initial deep cleaning got to areas I hadn't done in YEARS, and her monthly service is just as impressive and thorough. She focuses on things that even I hadn't noticed, such as dirt buildup on light switch plates and knobs on kitchen cabinets, even managed to clean my ceiling fan blades on my 15' ceiling! I have had MANY housekeepers through the years, and appreciated them all, but Sherelle truly does go above and beyond anyone I've ever had. Plus, she is a truly delightful, positive presence in our home. I could not recommend her more highly.

Description of Work
Sherelle did an initial deep cleaning ($240), which was amaazing. She is now doing a monthly cleaning for me for $150. Our house takes about 4-5 hours to clean.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018