Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Palm Desert, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Palm Desert
- AM:PM Restorations & Construction Inc.AM/PM Restoration corrected my mold problem in my kitchen. David,the owner, was a pleasure to deal with. The work was done on time and was done correctly. My kitchen passed inspection. I greatly recommend them!
- AKME WaterproofingSteve at AKME helped me fix multiple floor to ceiling cracks in my foundation wall where water was penetrating. He also provided excellent advice on how to solve the source of the problem. He is very professional and trustworthy. He does not oversell. The quality of his work is excellent and immediately stopped the leak
- Alpha Structural, Inc.We have a strange leak in our basement that recurs every time it rains. To figure out the potential source, we called Alpha Structural, and the entire team was outstanding from the get-go. Lisa Hunter first took a detailed account of and keen interest in our situation, and then Gary Coffing came to inspect our house. Gary possesses an incredible wealth of knowledge about foundation and structural integrity, and gave us a very fair assessment of what might be happening, and what we could and should try first. Rather than make a hard sell to engage Alpha in a major investigation, he suggested we first try a few simpler solutions, including fixing the grading of our soil leading to the basement as well as our gutters. Perhaps this won't work and perhaps it will, but the point is he gave us a full account of what may be happening and a number of specific things to try before pulling the trigger on a major structural ordeal. A HUGE thank you to Gary and the whole team. We hope it doesn't come to it, but if we do need to go down the route of major structural work, we will absolutely call you again
- Alpha Structural, Inc.The mark of a good company is not how they handle things when everything goes right, but how they handle things when things go wrong. I live in a 100 year old house, and old houses have surprises. On two occasions, my house gave Alpha a little more than they were expecting, and both times, they stepped up and proved why they have the reputation they do. The first time, the footing under my kitchen was undermined, and they intended to put two concrete pads in to fix it. When they realized their initial plans to fix it weren't quite sufficient, they brought out one of their in house engineers, and they built Fort Knox (in a good way) under the kitchen. The kitchen of my house is probably the most secure part of my house now. It will survive the Apocalypse. Then, they were contracted to fix the the stairs in the back of my property. The side of the stairs was separating from the stairs themselves, and Alpha was contracted to replace the wall. But when they removed it, they found the the old stairs there were just a thin layer of concrete over loose rock, which spilled out undermining them. It's something they never could have seen or known from the outside. Mark, one of the bosses of the company came out and looked at it, and had them replace the entire stairs, which now look amazing and are very safe for my children. I also can't say enough how on top of it the people were. Dieter, their supervisor, was amazing. He stopped by frequently to make sure everything was on track and up to standards. You'd hear him pulling up on his motorcycle, and if you had questions, he'd talk through everything that was going on with you. (And be very patient with you about the questions.) When there were job hiccups, he just let me know that they had it under control and was unflappable. He always told me things were going to be fine, and then took care of it. His crews were professional, considerate, hard working, and polite. If you get any of the guys I had, you're in good hands: -Oscar and Marlon did an amazing job on the kitchen underpinning, bolting, and sheerwalling my basement. -Gregorio, Jonathan, and Henry were excellent, and replaced my stairs. (And Gregorio, in particular, is an artist with cement.) Both crews made me realize how consistently good the quality of the work done by this company is. I highly recommend Alpha, especially if you work with any of these crews
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Erinn came out and talked with me about our project - he was amazingly thoughtful and professional. We have to decide whether to move forward with the project, but I would recommend talking to Alpha Structural about your project.
- Alpha Structural, Inc.The construction took about one month as expected. Everything was done exactly as presented and on time. The workers were there on time and put in full days. There was a project manager and a project superintendent to monitor the job. At the end of every day, the work area was left clean and as tidy as possible. They were respectful of the tenants privacy and comfort as it's difficult to live in a construction zone. The project superintendent or project manager gave me regular updates and encouraged me to come look at how it was going. They were patient and took the time to explain what they were doing and answer any questions. I was frequently called by Kyle Tourge, the structural assessor to make sure I was satisfied throughout the process. These are great people to work with. They are professional, caring and take pride in their company and the work they do. We had a few glitches along the way which can happen with any project. They were on it and addressed my concerns immediately. For me, the way problems are handled is more important than everything going smoothly as something will always happen, especially on a big job like mine. I would always use Alpha Structural and would be comfortable referring them to anyone
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Mark Schlaich came to my house the same day that I called to make an appointment. I explained what the problem was. After inspecting the problem area, he explained the cause of the leak and the repairs that were required. He carefully walked me through the repair process step by step so that I understood what work they were going to do. Once the contract was signed the work was scheduled a week later. Rejean Guy the project superintendent and the men who did the work showed up on time. The job was completed right on schedule. When completed the work site was cleaned. Rejean returned after the work was done to make sure that everything was OK and that I was satisfied
- Alpha Structural, Inc.We are selling our house and during escrow the potential buyer had all inspections done. As it turned out, we had substantial mold on the interior basement walls from water seeping in. We immediately hired a mold remediation co., but we also needed to make sure the mold would not reoccur. Our broker gave us the contact info for Alpha Structural and next day Mark came out to assess the issues. He said the only way to properly fix the water problems was to trench around perimeter of exterior foundation/ basement walls, prep the walls thoroughly, apply multiple coats of waterproofing compound and install a rubber membrane material around walls to protect them from the soil. Also, they would need to install a french drainage system around foundation/basement walls and it had to be at least one foot below basement floor for it to work properly. And they were going to try to tie in the french drain to our existing sump pump in our basement interior floor. Next day Alpha sent me the quote and I agreed to the terms. July 2, their crew started digging the trench which turned out to be at least 7 feet deep. Let me tell you those guys worked hard! Our soil is very compact so they were using jack hammers to dig through it. Finally, after days of digging they reached the desired depth. They did everything the way Mark said- prepping walls, waterproofing walls, installing rubber membrane and installing french drain. And they were successful in tying into existing sump pump. Next step, backfilling the trench and they did that correctly too with proper compaction. Throughout the whole process, the Alpha crew were very professional and did the job the CORRECT way- no shortcuts. I would highly recommend Alpha Structuring and use them again on future projects
- Supreme Remodeling IncThe basement in our home was finished years ago, but we never got around to adding a bathroom we wanted due to running out of funds. Now it it time to finish the job, and I wanted everything to be perfect. I saw a few of Supreme Remodeling’s work on their website, I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of their work. We ended up adding a very large and luxurious bathroom to our basement space. We added a large tub, separate shower structure, new counters with cabinets underneath, two sinks, and several lighting fixtures. As this remodel was part of our basement, nothing was prepared—Supreme Remodeling had to build everything from the ground up and they did a fantastic job. We turned the basement to a nice private suite with a new luxury bath, and I'm very happy with how Supreme Remodeling made sure we are happy with the end result. The remodelers were nothing but professional and always had time to talk with me and address concerns. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a remodel done right
- Supreme Remodeling IncThe whole job was done efficiently, timely, and very professionally. I did not have to call, to find out were the construction workers were. It was very well planed and the different construction stages were kept in a timely matter. It was finished according to schedule. I was consulted during every step of the way. I felt very comfortable the way the job progressed. I have never had a construction crew as polite and ON TIME as this one. They did everything, they were supposed to do with a high quality of workmen-ship. I can highly recommend the company for their work and business practice. The Contractor Yogi Hadad is very competent and I would recommend him anytime. He is very particular about the job
Basement Waterproofers in Palm Desert
- Business Description:Alpha Structural, Inc. has over 400 years of combined technical experience in Foundation and Hillside Repair. All of our experience is hard-core and down-in-the-trenches – not managed from behind a computer. Our in-house engineers and technicians are among the most experienced in all of Southern California. Alpha Structural, Inc. is the ONLY company in the Los Angeles area licensed to ENGINEER and BUILD any type of repair project. That means that you'll work with us through the whole project,..Recent Review:Excellent experience again with Alpha Structural. Charlie Rosenkranz came to see the 3-story apartment building in West Hollywood. We discussed what the soft story retrofit plans will likely include. He's knowledgeable and experienced. We appreciated his professional no-pressure approach and answering our questions. Alpha performed an exploratory investigation of the support structure, as architectural plans were not available. They engineered the plans with city approval. They then consulted with us and provided the approved THP (Tenant Habitability Plan) paperwork. Production Manager Dave Schlaich and Job Supervisor Seth Price met me before construction. Dave went over the approved plans and explained the work that would be performed, and the purpose. They both answered all my questions. Lawrence and Antonio were the main work team. They were very pleasant and answered all our questions. Both had great explanations with Lawrence being very detailed. Seth provided timely progress reports by phone and text. He answered all questions, and provided contacts for automatic shut-off gas valves and stucco work. Despite Covid-19, they scheduled and passed inspections, and completed the work in under a month. We've seen projects by other companies stuck in limbo for months with no progress, so we chose Alpha to avoid complications. They removed all debris, and left the property clean. The tenants and neighbors had no complaints. Daniel Aparicio also explained various issues. Communication with everyone, including the office staff, was excellent. We're very pleased with this experienceOded K.
- Business Description:Martinez Construction Services is a family-owned business, founded based on our passion for design and construction. At Martinez Construction, we are in this industry because we love what we do. We enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams and take pride in the ongoing relationships we have developed with our clients. LICENSE #907438. FREE ESTIMATE
- Business Description:Supreme Remodeling Inc. is the "go-to" contractor with a few added perks. Licensed, bonded and insured. With over 20 years of experience Supreme Remodeling has acquired the experience necessary to meet expectation of today's clients. Yes, the construction industry has changed! 2020 brings us new styles, new materials, new city guidelines and regulations and we are all up to date to bring our clients the latest and the best. While some renovations are very easy and without complications, other..Recent Review:I worked with Supreme Remodeling last year to rebuild house for me in Burbank last year. It was a long and arduous project that involved demolishing 50% of an old house down to the studs and then building an attached addition from the ground up. I sent out my completed architectural plans to at least 15 different companies, and took interviews with many of them. Received bids from maybe 5-6 different ones. Here's what the difference was. First of all, Micky the owner of Supreme remodeling took the initial meeting himself. He was in no way pushy or salesy in any way. He was patient (it took a month for me to come to a decision). I was able to look at ACTIVE construction projects that he had going on. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the new building trends and he has a good eye for design. Once I signed on, it took about 9-10 months to complete. He has a good roster of subcontractors that he works with. But his inside guys Eddie and Ronell are outstanding. In the end the real difference that sets Supreme apart has to be the service. Micky and his staff are very available and responsive. Even on a Sunday night he's active and communicating the following weeks work. If there's an issue he's on top of it. And even though the initial cost of the project was high, you definitely get what you pay for and to be honest, it is a very common experience to have contractors to offer you a lower price just to rope you into a situation where they constantly barrage you with extra charges during the project because they weren't "in the contract". All in all I would definitively work with Micky and supreme again in the future on any projects that I have coming upFrank C.
- Business Description:Services offered Water Damage, Black Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Attic Cleaning, Crawl Space Cleaning, Flood Restoration, Water Instruct. Certified and insured 24/7 Emergency Response. ***Due to staffing issues we are currently only offering free estimates to homeowners and we don't do any MOLD TESTING*** Our objective is to help you clean and restore your home back to its unique condition. Water, dampness, and mold can bring about broad damage to your home and your welling. We comprehen..Recent Review:The crew was incredible! I called them and David arrived immediately to fix the water damage that was caused to my attic by the rain. They were super professional and yet personable. They worked with my insurance and continuously updated me on everything they were doing with full transparencydanielle a.
- Business Description:.Western Pacific Roofing Corporation is a full service roofing contractor in business since 1949. We offer Professional Service and High Quality Workmanship. Western Pacific Roofing has been installing roofing for over 64 years and has evolved to become one of the most experienced roofing contractors in the state of California. This longevity has only been possible due to our employees' commitment to the relationships they have built with our clients over the years. Our longevity of experienc..Recent Review:John was extremely helpful during a very very difficult time. He answered questions honestly and validated my concerns. He did come out promptly after the July 2015 rain storm when hiring a roofer seemed impossible. He provided a well written estimate and provided his knowledge regarding my options. I had possession of the home for 13 months and during that time in the Antelope Valley I can HONESTLY say that Western Pacific turned out to provide the best service. As a female, I highly recommend them. <br /Kathy D.
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ..Recent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished productDebra G.
- Business Description:Trinity Builders & Design, Inc. is a family owned and operated business who proudly serves the Los Angeles & San Fernando Valley areas.Tamir started out over 20 years ago as a pool maintenance man, and thru a lot of hard work and determination obtained his contractor’s license in swimming pool, allowing him to build and remodel hundreds swimming pools for many years. During which time, many clients would suggest that he should start working with home remodeling, as he had the talent and exper..Recent Review:They gave us a thorough, reasonable estimate and description of the project. The examination of the property was thorough and possible issues in building were clearly pointed out were pointed out in a professional manner. I believe they would have done a great job. However, we decided to go with another company that we had previously worked withJean R.
- Business Description:Home Improvement company. We do kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, painting, windows, new construction, and much more!Recent Review:We used C&L Construction to convert our garage to an Accessory Dwelling Unit ("ADU"). Eli Levi was always there to answer all of our questions and took the time to explain everything to us in detail. The foreman, Juan, was also a pleasure to work with. We have worked with other contractors before, but there were always issues with them. C&L Construction exceeded our expectations and provided us with great customer service. They were always on time and finished the project faster than we expected. Even though our project started well after some other construction projects our block, Eli and his team nevertheless finished well before the other projects. They did everything from the foundation, framing, plumbing, drywall, roof, and finish work. C&L has all of the trades in-house and so they don't need to hire subcontractors, which also makes the process go more smoothly. Also, C&L's bid came in below the other bids that we had received from other reputable contractors. We are very happy with our beautiful new ADU and we are glad that we chose C&L for the jobDaniel B.
- Business Description:TrueNorthDesigns is comprised of a team of individuals who understand and manifest the principles of excellent workmanship and attenuation to our clients' home improvement and design interests. Our expertise ranges across nearly all of those required to produce an outstanding conclusion to home improvement projects. Being transparent in all of our dealings with the public, it is our commitment to provide the best quality service while at the same time doing this in a friendly and profession..Recent Review:The work went really well. The men were on time as scheduled. They left the property clean. Workmanship was very good. The carpenter in particular was very skilled. I would hire this company again for any other projectPatricia B.
- Business Description:Weinstein Construction Corporation is a four-generation, family-owned Los-Angeles business that has operated for 45 years under the same name. During this time, we have provided more than 65,000 free, no-obligation home inspections to residential and commercial property owners in the Greater Los Angeles region. To date, we have worked, with our own work crews, on over 7,000 residential, multi-family, and commercial projects! In providing construction services, we use the latest technolog..Recent Review:Mr. Weinstein, his salesman Ed and the crew were AMAZING. Mr. Weinstein was there from start to finish, he pulled the necessary permits, his crew were so concerned about my feelings. They were clean, quick and truly WONDERFUL. I highly recommend them. Mr. Weinstein met the city inspector, he signed off on the retrofitting right then and there, it was a painless experience. I can't recommend them highly enough and I thought their pricing was perfectly fair. <br /C MARIE L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Palm Desert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Man For All Seasons668 N Coast Hwy Ste 1163
Laguna Beach, California 92651
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
Eastvale, California 92880
- All County Environmental & Restoration1081 N. Sheperd Street H
Anaheim, California 92806
- All Proof Decks8502 E Chapman Ave Suite 614
Orange, California 92869
- Alpha Structural, Inc.8334 Foothill Blvd
Sunland, California 91040
- AM:PM Restorations & Construction Inc.6311 Berquist Ave
Woodland Hills, California 91367
- Avalon Roofing Inc16828 S Broadway
Gardena, California 90248
- A Man For All Seasons
- B & R Construction Inc5350 Venice Blvd. 1st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90019
- Bio Con Pest Control9521 Harvard St
Bellflower, California 90706
- Bonadiman Construction110 Franklin Ave
Redlands, California 92373
- Bruton Custom Coatings854 Georgiana Ct
Perris, California 92570
- Built Strong Construction14431 Ventura Blvd Ste 534
Sherman Oaks, California 91423
- B & R Construction Inc
- EZ Plaster & Construction712 Micheltorena St
Los Angeles, California 90026
- EZ Plaster & Construction
- FN & CO WATERPROOFING & PAINT COATING INC1136 VIA VERDE STE 177
San Dimas, California 91773
- FN & CO WATERPROOFING & PAINT COATING INC
- Indoor-Restore Enviro Services120 Vantis Drive 478
Aliso Viejo, California 92656
- Indoor-Restore Enviro Services
- OCBS Inc2191 S Dupont Dr
Anaheim, California 92806
- OCBS Inc
- Quality Remodeling & Design7657 Winnetka Ave #496
Canoga Park, California 91306
- Quality Remodeling & Design
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- YU 1 PAINTINGPO Box 1310
Moreno Valley, California 92556
- YU 1 PAINTING