Western Pacific Roofing Corp

Founded 1949 • With Angi since April 2012

2229 E Avenue Q

Palmdale, CA 93550

.Western Pacific Roofing Corporation is a full service roofing contractor in business since 1949. We offer Professional Service and High Quality Workmanship. Western Pacific Roofing has been installing roofing for over 64 years and has evolved to become one of the most experienced roofing contractors in the state of California. This longevity has only been possible due to our employees' commitment to the relationships they have built with our clients over the years. Our longevity of experience and the relationships we have formed over the years have become the most important components of Western Pacific Roofing’s success. We service all of California including Alameda, Fresno, Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Marin, Orange, Riverside Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Tulare and Ventura Counties. We are able to accomplish this with our four facilities located in Northern Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County and Northern California. Although the majority of our work is within Southern California, over the years, we have completed multiple large industrial and commercial roofing projects throughout the Southwest. We also have completed projects as far North as the State of Washington, including Wyoming and as far West as the State of Hawaii....

01/26/2019

Ryan P.

Excellent! I could not have asked for a better crew. JT, Shaun, Pedro and Kayla were my direct contacts and all were very professional. Western Pacific Roofing came to the rescue just before this last big rain. They were not prepared to repair my roof upon first observation, however, they were able to secure the exposed area so as not to allow further damage from the impending rain storms. We survived the rain, they returned the next business day after the rains. Roof is repaired and I’m completely satisfied with my overall experience. Western Pacific Roofing has become my go to company for all of my properties’ roofing needs...

Description of Work
Tile roof repair

09/26/2017

Joe K.

couldn't be better

Description of Work
flashing repair

05/25/2017

Carolyn L.

It went well He gave me options on what I can do about it. Since we tarred it We are going to wait for awhile since it didn't leak after tarring.

Description of Work
ceiling was leaking started around water cooler. needed to have it checked and what my options It didn't leak with the next rain so bought me some time. If I have a problem will call him again

04/13/2017

Phil P.

Fantastic. Showed up and finished on time. Cleaned up well when done. Pedro was very responsive to any question I had.

Description of Work
New roof installed. Fixed flashing on cooler. Installed gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/19/2016

Brant L.

It went excellent. They were prompt and performed everything to my liking. They brought me lots of different tile samples to choose from and there was no high pressure sales tactics. If there was something that I wanted changed they were quick to accommodate. They are the top roofer in the Antelope Valley.

Description of Work
Brand new tile roof with double titanium underlay, rain gutters and metal fascia.

08/30/2016

Craig H.

03/01/2016

Craig H.

01/15/2016

Michael L.

Description of Work
With all the concerns about El Niño, we finally got around to getting our roofing problems solved. Great company, quick service. Arrived on time and 3 workers spent 9 hours fixing three problem areas. It rained last night and no leaks detected where there had been water damage.

12/15/2015

James M.

Description of Work
replaced asphalt roofing in small addition damaged due to rain

11/18/2015

Wes K.

Description of Work
A great contractor at a fair price.

10/19/2015

Kathy D.

John was extremely helpful during a very very difficult time. He answered questions honestly and validated my concerns. He did come out promptly after the July 2015 rain storm when hiring a roofer seemed impossible. He provided a well written estimate and provided his knowledge regarding my options. I had possession of the home for 13 months and during that time in the Antelope Valley I can HONESTLY say that Western Pacific turned out to provide the best service. As a female, I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Inspected a leaky roof and provided an estimate for replacing the roof.

10/14/2015

Petersen R.

it went fine. they sent out extra crew to help finish on time when they found additional work that had to be done in order to put the skylight in.

Description of Work
replaced roof and skylight

Category roofing, skylights

10/01/2015

Brett B.

Description of Work
"Very courteous and fast service. |reasonable cost for repair. |when it starts to rain we will see how good the repair is."

08/25/2015

Janyce N.

Description of Work
Date of service was 9/18/2008 cost of service was 8236.55

11/13/2014

Ralph S.

The contractor sent me a 15-page proposal which did not specify any repairs to be made to the underlying roof panels. That would be additional. It also did not include the required permit. The cost was very high, and I had trouble deciphering the information. I responded with an email the same day with some questions and to date have heard nothing. I have since accepted a bid from another contractor which was reasonably brief, included repairs, and included the permit, not to mention being thousands of dollars cheaper for the same work and quality of materials. One interesting point. Western Pacific insisted on using a particular brand of shingles, although their guarantee was no longer than other brands. They gave me a brochure which gave no hint as to the extra cost of these shingles, but used the term and quot;pennies a dayand quot; several times, without specifying what period of time was referred to. If they meant over the 30-year period of the guaranteed lifetime of the shingles, that could be a pretty hefty chunk of change. Depending, of course, on how many and quot;penniesand quot; were involved. Maybe that's why the bid was so high!

Description of Work
No services were provided. Bid was not accepted.

06/11/2014

Joseph W.

I have never had a better experience with a contractor than I had with Western Pacific Roofing Corporation. The professionalism was unbelievable. Everything went as promised. They were extremely punctual and finished the job in the time they said they would. Employees wear uniforms and are very courteous. They treated my house and property with the utmost respect. WP Roofing has been in business since 1949 and their experience definitely shows. The foreman, Payton and the front office communicated all aspects of the job as things progressed. Never once was I upset with not knowing what to expect. If I could think of more awesome things to say I would but I believe this says enough to make people realize that Western Pacific Roofing is a great company to do business with. Joe

Description of Work
Complete removal and replacement. Rock and Tar Paper removed, GAF Timberline® Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles installed. In addition extensive replacement of rotted wood, install of solar attic fan and blown in attic insulation.

09/17/2013

Claire A.

They are very responsive and my experience has been great. They even came and replaced a few shingles free of charge after a storm.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and have inspected my roof.

09/10/2013

Irene A.

very well

Description of Work
repaired roof

06/05/2012

Trevor Z.

After the large windstorm we had here in Lancaster, CA my roof suffered some major wind damage. I called them and they set me up with someone to quote us for the job. The price seemed fair and once I had signed the contract they scheduled the repair for the end of the week. The work was done well, and the employees were very professional. I was pleased with their punctuality, and the fact that they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend Western Pacific Roofing Corp. to all my friends and family. my rof.

Description of Work
Western Pacific Roofing Corp. was first called out to my house to give me an estimate, when the contract was finished they came and did a wind repair for my roof. I have a shingled roof and some of the shinges came loose in the storm. They came and replaced the shingles and even inspected the rest of my roof for damage for free.

09/21/2011

Robert K.

A perfect job. Did what they said they would and did it within estimate. A fine company!

Description of Work
Installed a new foam roof and edging.

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/03/2011

Nicholas Z.

They did a very good job. They come out quickly and respond quickly to anytime you try and get a hold of them.

Description of Work
They installed gutters on my home.

Category gutter repair

07/18/2005

THEY WERE GOOD. THEY CAME IN AND THEY HAD A GUY WHO INSPECTED IT. I HAD QUESTIONS AND HE ANSWERED THEM. IT WENT ALONG FINE. THEN THEY CAME IN AND JUST DID IT.

Description of Work
THE ROOF; THEY TORE OFF THE OLD ONE AND PUT ON A NEW ONE.

Pressurize Washing Systems

Pressurize Washing Systems LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Universal Builders Co

Universal Builders Co has been serving Southern California since 1997. We have been assisting our customers with their roofing repairs and replacements. We strive to keep our customers happy and meet all their construction needs. http://Http://Universalbuildersco.com

Contracting Solutions

b and C39
    cslb
    01/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Residential, commercial and industrial buildings, homes, tearoffs, plywood, fascia replacement, chimney caps, seamless gutter installation, shingles, tile, slate, shakes, immitation tile, standing seam metal, bur, modified, single ply, polyurethane foam, wall foam, coatings, waterproofing, custom sheet metal fabrication and Steel Buildings.