Western Pacific Roofing Corp

Founded 1949 • With Angi since April 2012

.Western Pacific Roofing Corporation is a full service roofing contractor in business since 1949. We offer Professional Service and High Quality Workmanship. Western Pacific Roofing has been installing roofing for over 64 years and has evolved to become one of the most experienced roofing contractors in the state of California. This longevity has only been possible due to our employees' commitment to the relationships they have built with our clients over the years. Our longevity of experience and the relationships we have formed over the years have become the most important components of Western Pacific Roofing’s success. We service all of California including Alameda, Fresno, Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Marin, Orange, Riverside Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Tulare and Ventura Counties. We are able to accomplish this with our four facilities located in Northern Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County and Northern California. Although the majority of our work is within Southern California, over the years, we have completed multiple large industrial and commercial roofing projects throughout the Southwest. We also have completed projects as far North as the State of Washington, including Wyoming and as far West as the State of Hawaii....

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
HP Roofing Pro

HP Roofing Pro specializes in flat roof replacement and installing composition shingles. We are a certified GAF installer for their products. We have a roofing solution that can accommodate any budget. Contact us for a free roof consultation.

Preferred Remodeling

Preferred Remodeling and Development is a Los Angeles based company that provides roofing services with a commitment to delivering excellent products and exceptional services to our customers. PRD has been serving Southern California for over 25 years. We provide our customers with superior quality roof systems through the use of skilled workers, professional project management, and fair business practices. PRD stands behind every project with pride and integrity. We treat our staff, customers, and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity recognizing the importance of safety. Our goal is to build lasting relationships, striving for complete customer satisfaction of all projects we undertake. We provide the strongest workmanship warranty in the industry. When you put your trust in us, you can be confident that you will have a roof that is installed by some of the most experienced and skilled professionals.

01/26/2019

Excellent! I could not have asked for a better crew. JT, Shaun, Pedro and Kayla were my direct contacts and all were very professional. Western Pacific Roofing came to the rescue just before this last big rain. They were not prepared to repair my roof upon first observation, however, they were able to secure the exposed area so as not to allow further damage from the impending rain storms. We surv...

Description of Work
Tile roof repair

05/25/2017

It went well He gave me options on what I can do about it. Since we tarred it We are going to wait for awhile since it didn't leak after tarring.

Description of Work
ceiling was leaking started around water cooler. needed to have it checked and what my options It didn't leak with the next rain so bought me some time. If I have a problem will call him again

04/13/2017

Fantastic. Showed up and finished on time. Cleaned up well when done. Pedro was very responsive to any question I had.

Description of Work
New roof installed. Fixed flashing on cooler. Installed gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/19/2016

It went excellent. They were prompt and performed everything to my liking. They brought me lots of different tile samples to choose from and there was no high pressure sales tactics. If there was something that I wanted changed they were quick to accommodate. They are the top roofer in the Antelope Valley.

Description of Work
Brand new tile roof with double titanium underlay, rain gutters and metal fascia.

10/19/2015

John was extremely helpful during a very very difficult time. He answered questions honestly and validated my concerns. He did come out promptly after the July 2015 rain storm when hiring a roofer seemed impossible. He provided a well written estimate and provided his knowledge regarding my options. I had possession of the home for 13 months and during that time in the Antelope Valley I can HONEST...

Description of Work
Inspected a leaky roof and provided an estimate for replacing the roof.

Residential, commercial and industrial buildings, homes, tearoffs, plywood, fascia replacement, chimney caps, seamless gutter installation, shingles, tile, slate, shakes, immitation tile, standing seam metal, bur, modified, single ply, polyurethane foam, wall foam, coatings, waterproofing, custom sheet metal fabrication and Steel Buildings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing