Washed Out Pressure Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

Washed Out Pressure Washing is a professional mobile pressure wash company located in Oceanside, CA. We offer free quotes on all of our services. We provide superior pressure washing services for residential and commercial properties in North County, San Diego County, & Orange County, California...

SoCal Softwash LLC is a Veteran and Family Owned power washing company based in Fallbrook. We specialize in killing, treating, cleaning, and removing mold, moss, algae, bacteria, amd other organic and inorganic growth/buildup safely and effectively from all surface types. Our Softwash and pressure washing systems paired with a multitude of green certified chemical and surfactant solutions offers a wide variety of expertise in Exterior Surface Cleaning. We are insured and bonded for both residential and commercial scopes of work and offer special discounts to service men and women as well as first time customers. Call or text for your complimentary estimate (760)681-1313

Keeping your home clean is a full time job. Leave cleaning the windows to us! We also wash the screens, wipe down the frames, and clean the tracks! Our strong customer service, efficient and professional work, and reasonable pricing combine to put a smile on the faces of our customers. We also offer pressure washing and gutter cleaning.

Ecojet Clean is a Southern California based company located in the heart of Menifee. Ecojet offers power washing and disinfecting services to commercial, residential, and state / local offices. Our low-cost solutions will keep your businesses and homes clean for years to come! Call us today to schedule an appointment!

06/21/2017

REALLY WELL. USE ANGIES LIST TO HIRE THEM FOR WASHING OUR WINDOWS

Description of Work
VINYL SIDING WAS POWER WASHED

11/10/2015

Jeremy power washed and sealed my patio and driveway. He did a great job . Very professional.

Description of Work
Power washing and removed rust stains

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I thought the price was way too high for the service rendered. Maybe my home should have been dirtier before I had the work done and then I would have seen a more distinct difference. But besides two black spots on the front bricks, I honestly feel I could have done an equal - possibly even better - job for the money spent. I'll say this though, Jeremy, the owner, was very professional and even returned to my home to take care of a few missed spots on the first go round.

Category pressure washing

Residential Services Roof Cleaning Patio & Deck Washing Fence Cleaning Driveway Cleaning Exterior Home Cleaning Vinyl Siding Cleaning Sidewalk Cleaning Brick Cleaning Concrete Cleaning Rain Gutter Cleaning Graffiti Removal Commercial Services Store Front Cleaning Sidewalk Cleaning Parking Lot Cleaning Drive Thru Cleaning Concrete Cleaning Gum & Stain Removal Roof Cleaning Graffiti Removal Dumpster Area Cleaning Sign Cleaning Equipment Cleaning Maintenance Packages

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal