Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Norwalk, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Norwalk
- AM:PM Restorations & Construction Inc.AM/PM Restoration corrected my mold problem in my kitchen. David,the owner, was a pleasure to deal with. The work was done on time and was done correctly. My kitchen passed inspection. I greatly recommend them!
- AKME WaterproofingSteve at AKME helped me fix multiple floor to ceiling cracks in my foundation wall where water was penetrating. He also provided excellent advice on how to solve the source of the problem. He is very professional and trustworthy. He does not oversell. The quality of his work is excellent and immediately stopped the leak
- Alpha Structural, Inc.We have a strange leak in our basement that recurs every time it rains. To figure out the potential source, we called Alpha Structural, and the entire team was outstanding from the get-go. Lisa Hunter first took a detailed account of and keen interest in our situation, and then Gary Coffing came to inspect our house. Gary possesses an incredible wealth of knowledge about foundation and structural integrity, and gave us a very fair assessment of what might be happening, and what we could and should try first. Rather than make a hard sell to engage Alpha in a major investigation, he suggested we first try a few simpler solutions, including fixing the grading of our soil leading to the basement as well as our gutters. Perhaps this won't work and perhaps it will, but the point is he gave us a full account of what may be happening and a number of specific things to try before pulling the trigger on a major structural ordeal. A HUGE thank you to Gary and the whole team. We hope it doesn't come to it, but if we do need to go down the route of major structural work, we will absolutely call you again
- Alpha Structural, Inc.The mark of a good company is not how they handle things when everything goes right, but how they handle things when things go wrong. I live in a 100 year old house, and old houses have surprises. On two occasions, my house gave Alpha a little more than they were expecting, and both times, they stepped up and proved why they have the reputation they do. The first time, the footing under my kitchen was undermined, and they intended to put two concrete pads in to fix it. When they realized their initial plans to fix it weren't quite sufficient, they brought out one of their in house engineers, and they built Fort Knox (in a good way) under the kitchen. The kitchen of my house is probably the most secure part of my house now. It will survive the Apocalypse. Then, they were contracted to fix the the stairs in the back of my property. The side of the stairs was separating from the stairs themselves, and Alpha was contracted to replace the wall. But when they removed it, they found the the old stairs there were just a thin layer of concrete over loose rock, which spilled out undermining them. It's something they never could have seen or known from the outside. Mark, one of the bosses of the company came out and looked at it, and had them replace the entire stairs, which now look amazing and are very safe for my children. I also can't say enough how on top of it the people were. Dieter, their supervisor, was amazing. He stopped by frequently to make sure everything was on track and up to standards. You'd hear him pulling up on his motorcycle, and if you had questions, he'd talk through everything that was going on with you. (And be very patient with you about the questions.) When there were job hiccups, he just let me know that they had it under control and was unflappable. He always told me things were going to be fine, and then took care of it. His crews were professional, considerate, hard working, and polite. If you get any of the guys I had, you're in good hands: -Oscar and Marlon did an amazing job on the kitchen underpinning, bolting, and sheerwalling my basement. -Gregorio, Jonathan, and Henry were excellent, and replaced my stairs. (And Gregorio, in particular, is an artist with cement.) Both crews made me realize how consistently good the quality of the work done by this company is. I highly recommend Alpha, especially if you work with any of these crews
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Erinn came out and talked with me about our project - he was amazingly thoughtful and professional. We have to decide whether to move forward with the project, but I would recommend talking to Alpha Structural about your project.
- Alpha Structural, Inc.The construction took about one month as expected. Everything was done exactly as presented and on time. The workers were there on time and put in full days. There was a project manager and a project superintendent to monitor the job. At the end of every day, the work area was left clean and as tidy as possible. They were respectful of the tenants privacy and comfort as it's difficult to live in a construction zone. The project superintendent or project manager gave me regular updates and encouraged me to come look at how it was going. They were patient and took the time to explain what they were doing and answer any questions. I was frequently called by Kyle Tourge, the structural assessor to make sure I was satisfied throughout the process. These are great people to work with. They are professional, caring and take pride in their company and the work they do. We had a few glitches along the way which can happen with any project. They were on it and addressed my concerns immediately. For me, the way problems are handled is more important than everything going smoothly as something will always happen, especially on a big job like mine. I would always use Alpha Structural and would be comfortable referring them to anyone
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Mark Schlaich came to my house the same day that I called to make an appointment. I explained what the problem was. After inspecting the problem area, he explained the cause of the leak and the repairs that were required. He carefully walked me through the repair process step by step so that I understood what work they were going to do. Once the contract was signed the work was scheduled a week later. Rejean Guy the project superintendent and the men who did the work showed up on time. The job was completed right on schedule. When completed the work site was cleaned. Rejean returned after the work was done to make sure that everything was OK and that I was satisfied
- Alpha Structural, Inc.We are selling our house and during escrow the potential buyer had all inspections done. As it turned out, we had substantial mold on the interior basement walls from water seeping in. We immediately hired a mold remediation co., but we also needed to make sure the mold would not reoccur. Our broker gave us the contact info for Alpha Structural and next day Mark came out to assess the issues. He said the only way to properly fix the water problems was to trench around perimeter of exterior foundation/ basement walls, prep the walls thoroughly, apply multiple coats of waterproofing compound and install a rubber membrane material around walls to protect them from the soil. Also, they would need to install a french drainage system around foundation/basement walls and it had to be at least one foot below basement floor for it to work properly. And they were going to try to tie in the french drain to our existing sump pump in our basement interior floor. Next day Alpha sent me the quote and I agreed to the terms. July 2, their crew started digging the trench which turned out to be at least 7 feet deep. Let me tell you those guys worked hard! Our soil is very compact so they were using jack hammers to dig through it. Finally, after days of digging they reached the desired depth. They did everything the way Mark said- prepping walls, waterproofing walls, installing rubber membrane and installing french drain. And they were successful in tying into existing sump pump. Next step, backfilling the trench and they did that correctly too with proper compaction. Throughout the whole process, the Alpha crew were very professional and did the job the CORRECT way- no shortcuts. I would highly recommend Alpha Structuring and use them again on future projects
- Supreme Remodeling IncThe basement in our home was finished years ago, but we never got around to adding a bathroom we wanted due to running out of funds. Now it it time to finish the job, and I wanted everything to be perfect. I saw a few of Supreme Remodeling’s work on their website, I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of their work. We ended up adding a very large and luxurious bathroom to our basement space. We added a large tub, separate shower structure, new counters with cabinets underneath, two sinks, and several lighting fixtures. As this remodel was part of our basement, nothing was prepared—Supreme Remodeling had to build everything from the ground up and they did a fantastic job. We turned the basement to a nice private suite with a new luxury bath, and I'm very happy with how Supreme Remodeling made sure we are happy with the end result. The remodelers were nothing but professional and always had time to talk with me and address concerns. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a remodel done right
- Supreme Remodeling IncThe whole job was done efficiently, timely, and very professionally. I did not have to call, to find out were the construction workers were. It was very well planed and the different construction stages were kept in a timely matter. It was finished according to schedule. I was consulted during every step of the way. I felt very comfortable the way the job progressed. I have never had a construction crew as polite and ON TIME as this one. They did everything, they were supposed to do with a high quality of workmen-ship. I can highly recommend the company for their work and business practice. The Contractor Yogi Hadad is very competent and I would recommend him anytime. He is very particular about the job
Basement Waterproofers in Norwalk
- Business Description:Alpha Structural, Inc. has over 400 years of combined technical experience in Foundation and Hillside Repair. All of our experience is hard-core and down-in-the-trenches – not managed from behind a computer. Our in-house engineers and technicians are among the most experienced in all of Southern California. Alpha Structural, Inc. is the ONLY company in the Los Angeles area licensed to ENGINEER and BUILD any type of repair project. That means that you'll work with us through the whole project,..Recent Review:We had excellent experience with Alpha Structural. Charlie Rosenkranz came to see the property and advice. He checked the structures all around and looked in the basement as far as possible beyond the ducts that were filling up the space and would require tunneling to get to some areas under the building. Communication was excellent. He's knowledgeable and experienced. We appreciated his professional no pressure approach and answering our questions. The front main duplex needed Seismic Retrofit; it wasn't bolted and had cripple walls. There were suspect areas in the foundations that would have to be tested when bolting, to see if the concrete is in good shape. After we agreed to their proposal have the work done we scheduled a range date. They had to submit to the city plans for a permit to do the work and wait for the permit to be issued. While doing the retrofit we found out that the foundation in the front corner was damaged and that the building has sunken and was not level at that corner. Charlie worked out the details and bid for the additional work of Partial Foundation Replacement, Posts/piers, and Jack Lift the corner to level it. He explained the details and what's involved to my satisfaction. Alpha obtained the permit for the work and proceeded. The work crew did excellent work. Jose Morales was the Project Supervisor. They completed the work at a good pace, including the delay for the additional work permit, without complications or complaints from the neighbors. The place was left clean. The work was approved in the inspection which they requested and scheduled with the city. The communication with everyone at the office was also very good. We're very pleased with the experienceOded K.
- Business Description:Foundation and Structural Repair Contractors. Family owned and operated, based in Los Angeles, and serving the Greater Los Angeles area, Foundation Repair LA Inc. represents over 55 years of combined experience in structural repair, providing an unparalleled level of workmanship and customer service.Recent Review:Communication was amazing. James was extremely professional and there every step of the way. I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Why? . They offer a service so hard to find nowadays. Thank you for your help and leaving our family with peace of mind.Karl S.
- Business Description:Los Angeles-based general construction, remodeling and home improvement company offering quality and value for residential and commercial projects. Exterior and interior projects – no job is too big or small! Top Value delivers four standards in every project we take on: Quality: That the finished product will be beautiful goes without saying, but at Top Value we make sure the materials we use are durable and self-sustaining, so that you don’t need to spend time and money on maintenance or re..Recent Review:there from start to finish on the entire job it was a 12 hour job and we appreciated him doing the entire job until finished. We were very pleased with the effort and it looks like it hasn't even been touched. No sqeeking and its like we have a brand new floorWilliam H.
- Business Description:Our company branches out to conduct Los Angeles Water Damage Repairs, Los Angeles Leak Detection, Waterproofing in Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Mold Removal. Compared to our other competitors, our Los Angeles Water Damage Repair services include maintenance programs, micro certified technicians, free services call with repair, extended warranty and guarantee, and 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. In addition, we have 35 years plus of experience in the industry, are a leading service pro..Recent Review:Very professional work and customer service. Great communication and feedback. Company follows through to ensure satisfaction. I will definitely use again for all my future needs and I highly recommend.Keith W.
- Business Description:Home Improvement company. We do kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, painting, windows, new construction, and much more!Recent Review:It's been truly a pleasure to work with C & L Construction! I was dreading doing my garage conversion since I can't stand dealing with any construction. I have to say that this has been the smoothest experience I've ever had with construction (and I've had a lot). The owners are super professional who truly care about their customer's needs and have so much patience to listen and make sure that they address every concern you have. I also like their crew, very nice, clean and professional. I have to say, that I no longer fear construction as long as I have them by my side. Thank you so much C & L Construction for doing such a beautiful job in timely mannerMichelle O.
- Business Description:Servicing the Bay Area area since 2005, California Construction Center, Inc is a licensed, bonded and insured general construction company. We have been remodeling properties for residential, commercial and industrial properties. "CCC" is a prestigious company who strives on professionalism and strong client satisfaction results. Our reputable ways allows for us to make and keep professional relationships, as we are in the mind set that the best business appreciation we can get is a referral...Recent Review:I reached out to California Construction Center and multiple other companies due to water damages in my apartment. and once I met with this team I knew that I did not have to keep looking anymore. they repaired everything for me such as they did flooring work and they did painting work too and once they finished it was like nothing had ever happened! thank you so much and I will most definitely be using them again in the future I highly recommend this companyNoam Y.
- Business Description:Y.O.R. CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT, INC. (LIC 894258). A LICENSED AND INSURED COMPANY THAT IS AN EXPERIENCED, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOUR PROJECT A PERSONAL TOUCH. Fully Insured/Bonded, Workman's Comp, Cost Control Experts, References Available, Prompt Project Completion, Free Estimates, Quality GuaranteRecent Review:Job was done in a good timely manner. I was very happy with the price they quoted and there were no unexpected cost. We were very happy with there work and would use them again in the near future if need be.Yali H.
- Business Description:At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we doRecent Review:They came over for the estimate, quoted a total of $6900 (not including coupon). I thought it was a good price, but I did not have it at the time. Decided to sell the house, so I no longer need the deal.Kishore H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, Get Her Done has the experience and knowledge to complete any project around your home. With a vast customer base and skills that extend well beyond a singular service, give us a call today for any fencing, general remodeling, or handyman needsRecent Review:Roy and his crew did an excellent job on my fence. I had a particular design in mind, and Roy patiently talked through all the details with me…the line the fence would run, how we would handle the slopes and so on. He communicated updates to me throughout the process, and they got the job done quickly and with high quality. Overall, I’m extremely happy with the new fenceMatt B.
- Business Description:We are among the highest-rated remodeling and construction companies in the Greater Los Angeles area. We can upgrade, repair, modify or even build you a brand new home from the ground up. We have been in business since 1998 and are rated number 1 by all of our customers and Angie's List members who have given us more A's across all service categories than any other contractor. From your very first call to Tony Panterra the owner, you will know why. We operate with honesty and genuine concern ..Recent Review:FEARLESS AND TAKE CHARGE TONY GETS JOB DONE! I am the owner of rock legend "Jim Morrison's Last Known U.S. Home" a 6 u. W. Hlwd. apt. bldg. I thought I'd try Angie's list to find a Gen. Con. to resolve a staircase & balcony Notice of Violation issue. I contacted a few dozen to get bids. Many didn't respond or had excuses. A few attempted to talk to the City of Weho for details, but eventually fell by the wayside. In the end, there was only one man left standing and that was Tony. He went above and beyond the call of duty, going to the city day after day for weeks talking to various depts. until he got answers, not accepting their runaround. I found Tony to be very knowledgeable, professional, honest, and dedicated. It was Tony who discovered my situation had become even more complicated with the city who had taken it to a whole new arena of "Historical" significance, which ultimately made the intended job more complicated and financially devastating so that I could not pursue the original job with Tony as planned as he was my 1st choice for the job. Tony never asked me for money, referrals, or to leave a review. He never asked for anything, but gave his everything. As a licensed realtor who has been in the Real Estate business for over 40 yrs. as an investor, developer, landlord, Vacation Rentals host, and CEO of Cheri Woods Rentals, I have no hesitation in saying to others you cannot afford NOT to hire Tony, if you want someone professional who knows what they are doing to take charge of your project, as there are too many con artists out there who will take your money and runcheri w.
Deals in Norwalk for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Man For All Seasons668 N Coast Hwy Ste 1163
Laguna Beach, California 92651
- Absolute Maintenance & Consulting3520 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- ACS Construction Services708 MONTEREY blvd
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
Eastvale, California 92880
- All Proof Decks8502 E Chapman Ave Suite 614
Orange, California 92869
- Alpha Structural, Inc.8334 Foothill Blvd
Sunland, California 91040
- AM:PM Restorations & Construction Inc.6311 Berquist Ave
Woodland Hills, California 91367
- A Man For All Seasons
- B & R Construction Inc5350 Venice Blvd. 1st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90019
- Bancroft Construction Inc1881 Duncan St
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Bio Con Pest Control9521 Harvard St
Bellflower, California 90706
- BMV Construction11606 E Washington Blvd Unit D
Whittier, California 90606
- Built Strong Construction14431 Ventura Blvd Ste 534
Sherman Oaks, California 91423
- B & R Construction Inc
- C R Plumbing & Construction4330 Stewart Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90066
- California Construction Center1900 Camden Ave
San Jose, California 95124
- California Consultants3458 Charlemagne Ave
Long Beach, California 90808
- Construction Owl16656 Ventura Blvd 201
Encino, California 91436
- CXC Contracting365 E Avenida De Los Arboles Ste 261
Thousand Oaks, California 91360
- C R Plumbing & Construction
- General Waterproofing & Construction Inc705 E.Bidwell St. 2-93
Folsom, California 95630
- Get Her Done6709 Washington Ave 6709 washington ave po.box 104. whittier cal 90601
Whittier, California 90601
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
Northridge, California 91325
- GPO Construction5634 Camellia Ave
North Hollywood, California 91601
- GR Ceramic Tile10343 Amboy Ave
Pacoima, California 91331
- Green Improvement Remodeling1155 N La Cienega Blvd
West Hollywood, California 90069
- Green Planet Remodeling9595 Wilshire Blvd Ste 900
Beverly Hills, California 90212
- General Waterproofing & Construction Inc
- Indoor-Restore Enviro Services120 Vantis Drive 478
Aliso Viejo, California 92656
- Indoor-Restore Enviro Services
- LA Structural LLC1112 N Cordova St
Burbank, California 91505
- LA Structural LLC
- MARTINEZ CONSTRUCTION11042 Adoree St
Norwalk, California 90650
- MCGRATH CONTRACTING INC3343 La Cienega Pl
Los Angeles, California 90016
- Mitigation Inc2113 Border Avenue
Torrance, California 90501
- Modern Homes Center445 S Figueroa St. #3100
Los Angeles, California 90071
- Monarch Concrete Coatings2020 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- MARTINEZ CONSTRUCTION
- Quality Remodeling & Design7657 Winnetka Ave #496
Canoga Park, California 91306
- Quality Remodeling & Design
- Terminix - Commerce5901 E Slauson Ave
Commerce, California 90040
- The Hills General Contracting5538 Norwalk Bldvd
Whittier, California 90601
- Top Value5274 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90019
- Trinity Builders & Design7022 Darby Ave
RESEDA, California 91335
- TRM Plumbing & Contracting Services5325 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90019
- Terminix - Commerce
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- WASSON ROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTING8150 W AVENUE K8
Lancaster, California 93536
- Water Damage Services2633 Loma Vista Rd
Ventura, California 93003
- Weinstein Construction Corp15102 Raymer St
Van Nuys, California 91405
- Western Pacific Roofing Corp2229 E Avenue Q
Palmdale, California 93550
- William Clark Construction21704 Devonshire St # 121
Chatsworth, California 91311
- WASSON ROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTING