Dynamic Hardwood Flooring

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

243 E 78th St

Los Angeles, CA 90003

We have been working in Hardwood Flooring for 15+ years. We keep up to date with new trends in Hardwood Flooring, Technics, and Tools. We have been serving the Los Angeles county for years....

hardwood floors (6)flooring (4)

09/30/2019

It was done professionally. the tradesmen were always on time. I will give these guys ten out of ten stars.

Description of Work
flooring repair and installation.

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

07/27/2019

Very good work in a timely fashion. Went beyond what was expected.

Description of Work
new flooring in living and dining room

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

07/24/2019

Very well. Professional and great quality.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

06/07/2019

The owner Victor came by to give me an estimate which was reasonably priced he seemed professional and friendly, I scheduled the work to be done in the next week called to remind him of the job 2 days prior The agreed time came and went Called him and was told he’s in the middle of a job he’d call me back in and hour 3 hours later gave him another call NO RESPONSE then called him the next day NO R...

Description of Work
An area of my laminate flooring would squeak when the sub floor underneath needed to be repaired.

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

04/30/2019

We originally contacted this company to refinish the hardwood floors of our new home. The estimate they gave us was very competitive, so we hired them. However, once Victor began to pull up the carpet, he had to give us the bad news that the floors were so badly damaged, that he would basically need to replace everything. We met him for an emergency walk-through, and he was very patient and honest...

Description of Work
Flooring replaced

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Review for Dynamic Hardwood Flooring - 243 E 78th St, Los Angeles, CA - 37853048

04/29/2019

great job. Excellent quality. Victor and his brother Julio are professionals and know what they are doing. More importantly, they were on time for every appointment. Will use them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
vinyl floor

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

02/05/2019

I feel like he was very personable and professional. I definitely would recommend him for a quote!

Description of Work
He didn't do any work for me, but he did come out to give me a quote for an addition to my bedroom.

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Hardwood Floor Installation. Laminated Installation. Resurfacing. Repairs. Sand and Refinish. Stains, and Custom Stains. WE DO IT ALL!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express